这..是什么?——巧克力金币!
- What... have I got here? - Chocolate coins!
现在,我需要你们所有人努力集中注意力
Now, I need all of you to concentrate really hard
把这些金币放进碗里。
on getting these coins into that bowl.
——好的。——好吗?
- Okay. - Okay?
三,二,一。
Three, two, one.
他们去了哪里?
Where did they go?
看来没用。
Guess it didn't work.
除非…
Unless...
检查你的口袋里。
Check your pockets.
巧克力金币
Chocolate coin!
好了,各位,巧克力在零食柜里。
Okay, everyone, chocolate in the treat cupboard.
但波比把巧克力金币给了他们。
But Bob just gave 'em the coins.
加工过的糖会使我们的牙齿变黑并脱落。
Processed sugar makes our teeth go black and fall out.
很好,塔莎。
It's fine, Tash.
你为什么不生个孩子?
Why don't you have a baby?
是因为你是拉拉吗?
Is it because you're a lesbian?
我们鼓励孩子们保持好奇和开放,
We encourage the children to be curious and open,
我们将本着绝对诚实的精神予以回应。
and we respond in the spirit of radical honesty.
我和我的搭档决定
My partner and I, decided that
生一个亲生孩子并不是…
having a, a biological baby wasn't...
因为……怀孕……
'cause... pregnancy...
加工过的糖不会让你的牙齿变黑。
Processed sugar won't turn your teeth black.
当我还是个孩子的时候,我一直吃糖。我有漂亮的牙齿。
I ate sweets all the time when I was a kid. I've got lovely teeth.
-该去篝火边了-但我要我的巧克力金币!
- Time to go down to the bonfire. - But I want my chocolate coin!
雅各……
Jacob...
在木星之家,我们不会因为愤怒而提高嗓门。
at Jupiter House, we don't raise our voices in anger.
-我们只在快乐中养育他们。-只是快乐而已。
- We only raise them in joy. - Only in joy.
现在…去帮助其他人吧。来吧。
Now... go and help the others. Come on.
不要再给巧克力金币了,波比。
No more chocolate coins, Bobbi.
你就是控制不住自己,对吧?
You just can't help yourself, can you?
这该死的地方。
This fucking place.
娜塔莎?我可以抽根烟吗?
Natasha? Can I have a cigarette?
什么?
What?
我带你去芭芭拉的工作室。
I'll show you Barbara's workshop.
她崩溃的时候就会去那里。
It's where she goes when she's having a meltdown.
这里不允许任何人进来。
No one's allowed in here.
我现在可以抽根烟吗?
Can I have a cigarette now?
好吧,不要在任何人面前抽烟,直到你能不咳嗽地吸入。
All right, don't smoke in front of anyone until you can inhale without coughing.
一定要用这两个手指。
Always use these two fingers.
这两个不行,除非你想看起来像个白♥痴♥。
Never these two, unless you wanna look like a twat.
如果有人问你要烟,一定要答应。
And if someone asks you for a cigarette, always say yes.
除非它是你的最后一个,在这种情况下你会成功的
Unless it's your last one, in which case you'll say you'll twos it.
两个是什么?
What's twos it?
没关系了。
Never mind.
你好。
Hello.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
她需要你再哄孩子睡觉。
She needs you to put the baby to sleep again.
你是唯一能做这件事的人。
You're the only person who can do it.
这是典型的娜塔莎,不是吗?
It's classic Natasha, isn't it?
这就像试图爱上一只蛤蜊。
It's like tryin' to love a clam.
完全同意
Totally.
你到底是谁?你。
Who exactly are you? You.
因为我知道你不是她的瑜伽老师
'Cause I know you're not her yoga teacher.
我在帮她带孩子。
I'm helping her out with the baby.
你可以告诉她,如果她需要我的帮助,她可以自己找我。
You can tell her if she wants my help, she can ask for it herself.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
客房♥里有一盒旧婴儿衣服。 把他们拿出来给波比。
There's a box of your old baby clothes in the guest room. Got 'em out for Bobbi.
可能对你更有用。
Probably more useful for you.
-溺爱外婆不适合你。-不情愿的妈妈不适合你。
- Doting grandmother doesn't suit you. - Well, reluctant mother doesn't suit you.
你不用证明什么。
You don't have anything to prove.
至少对我来说。
Well, least of all to me.
这样做值得吗?
Was it worth it then?
去田里生活,做小泥人?
To go and live in a field, and make little clay people?
那你告诉我。
Well, you tell me.
有了个孩子,你灵魂的伤口愈合了吗?
Has havin' a baby fixed the hole in your soul?
娜塔莎,你为什么到这儿来?
Why did you come here, Natasha?
顺便说一下,这些都是垃圾。
These are shit, by the way.
别他妈的开始。
Don't fucking start.
你想要什么?你想要什么?
What do you want? What do you want?
你想要什么?你想要什么?
What do you want? What do you want?
你想要什么?
What do you want?!
你想要什么?你想要什么?
What do you want? What do you want?
你想要什么?
What do you want?!
你想要什么?
What do you want?!
你♥他♥妈♥到底想要什么!
What do you fucking well want?!
你想要什么?告诉我你想要什么!
What do you want?! Just tell me what you want!
你想要什么?
What do you want?!
睡一觉……去吧。
Get some sleep... Come on.
他不让我睡觉。
He doesn't let me sleep.
让他哭。
Let him cry.
你准备好了就下来参加宴会吧。
Come down to the feast when you're ready.
你为什么带我来这里?
Why did you bring me here?
大家都知道,夏至是我一年中最喜欢的夜晚。
As you all know, Summer Solstice is my favorite night of the year.
是的。这是黑暗子♥宫♥的庆典
Yeah. It's a celebration of the Dark Womb
我们从那里出来,又回到那里。
from whom we emerge and to whom we return.
但在夏至之夜,
But on Solstice night,
我们认识到
we recognize
我们内心的光,
the light within us,
这样我们就能清楚地看到我们被要求做什么。
that we may see clearly what's been asked of us.
这样我们才能做到最好。对彼此。
So that we can be the best we possibly can... for each other.
是的!
Yes!
今年的夏至…
And this year's Solstice...
是一个特别的日子
is a special one...
因为我的两个女儿
because I have both my daughters
在同一个屋檐下。
under the same roof.
还有孙子!
And a grandchild!
所以,让我们为今年的夏至献上…
So, let's dedicate this year's Solstice...
敬母亲……
to mothers...
敬制♥作♥它们的孩子们。
and the children that make them.
敬母亲和制♥作♥它们的孩子们!
To mothers and the children who make them!
嘿。嘿,没事的。没事的!
Hey. Hey, it's okay. You're okay.
你想杀了我们。
You're trying to kill us.
-我不知道这会伤害到你。——骗子!
- I didn't know it would hurt you. - Liar!
你甚至不知道你为什么要这么做,对吗?
You don't even know why you're doin' this anymore, do you?
对吗?!
Do you?!
——海伦。-谁他妈的是海伦?
- Helen. - Who the fuck is Helen?
你不打算告诉我?
You're not going to tell me?
我受够了!
I'm done!
你想让她知道?
You want her to know?
我现在就要离开这个疯狂之地
'Cause I'm leavin' this mad house right now.
娜塔莎·威廉姆斯。
Natasha Williams.
莉迪亚.麦克奈什-威尔科克斯
Lydia McNaish-Wilcox.
尤兰达雷伊。
Yolanda Rey.
坦尼娅安妮·柯蒂斯。
Tanya Anne Curtis.
伊内斯莫雷诺。
Ines Moreno.
艾莉亚·瓦西德
Alia Waseed.
凯特雷德芬!
Kate Redfern!
我告诉过你离我远点,你个疯婊♥子♥!
I told you to stay away from me, you crazy fucking bitch!
罗西·斯通!
Rosie Stone!
再靠近一步,我对天发誓!
Take one step closer, I swear to fucking God!
他想让你看。
He wants to show you.
海伦?海伦?
Helen? Helen?
海伦!
Helen!
海伦!
Helen!