等我回来我们再谈。
We'll talk when I get back.
好吧?
Okay?
她今天看起来好多了。
She seems so much better today.
只是…尽量让她保持好心情。
Just... try and keep her in good spirits.
朱迪?
Judy?
今天是我妹妹的生日。
It's my sister's birthday today.
我想给她打电♥话♥。
I'd like to call her.
好久没跟她说过话了。
Haven't spoken to her in so long.
好吗?
Please?
0...1
Zero, one.
9、4、6。
Nine, four, six.
0,1,9,4。
Zero, one, nine, four.
你好,妹妹……是我。
Hello, sis... It's me.
对不起,我本想早点打电♥话♥的,
Sorry, I-I meant to call sooner,
但我一直不舒服
but I've been unwell.
对了,生日快乐。
Happy birthday, by the way.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我想你是要去丽兹阿姨的小屋度周末吧?
I expect you're going to Aunt Lizzie's cabin for the weekend?
我,我,我在那等你。
I'll, I'll, I'll meet you there.
祝你玩得愉快。
Have a marvelous time.
我的灵魂会在那里。
I'll be there in spirit.
我爱你。
I love you.
海伦,我来接你。
Helen, I'm coming to get you.
我忘了念悼词了。
I forgot the eulogy.
亲爱的?
Darling?
这不是我的孩子。
It's not my baby.
他们对你做了什么?
What did they do to you?
告诉我…告诉我他做了什么。
Tell me... Tell me what he did.
看着我。我要杀了他。
Look at me. I'm gonna kill him.
好吧?
Okay?
我要杀了他。
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他。
I'll kill him.
他死了。
He's dead.
宝宝在哪里?
Where's the baby?
妈
Ma...
妈妈。
Mama.
海伦!海伦!
Helen! Helen!
海伦!
Helen!
海伦,拜托
Helen, please!