嗨。嗨。
Hi. Hi.
♬是的,先生,那是我的宝贝♬
♬ Yes sir, that's my baby ♬
-嗨。♬不,先生,我不是说可能♬
-Hi. -♬No sir, I don't mean maybe ♬
♬是的,先生,现在是我的宝贝♬
♬ Yes sir, that's my baby now♬
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
♬是的,先生,我们决定了♬ -你好。
♬ Yes sir, we've decided ♬ -Hello.
♬没有,先生,我们不会隐瞒♬
♬No sir, we won't hide it ♬
♬是的,先生,你现在被邀请了♬
♬Yes sir, you're invited now ♬
♬顺便说一句…♬
♬By the way...♬
进行睡眠训练了吗?-是的。
-Are we sleep training? -Yes.
一天小睡几次?
How many naps a day?
3次。嗯。
-Three. -Hm.
留给自己的时间不多,是吧?
Not much time for yourself, is there?
妈妈你有什么担心吗?
Any concerns at all from Mum?
那个没有。-你知道,
-None. -You know,
这次拜访不仅是为了宝宝,也是为了你。
these visits are as much for you as they are for baby.
把他放到桌上,做个快速检查。
Let's pop him on the table, do a quick check-up.
你去喝杯茶吧
Why don't you grab a tea,
给自己五分钟时间休息。去吧。
and take five minutes for yourself. Go on.
哦,我很好。真的。
Oh, I'm fine. Really.
只是例行检查,亲爱的。
Just a routine checkup, dear.
他不喜欢任何人碰他。只有我。
He doesn't like anyone touching him. Only me.
嗯,那太荒唐了。
Well, that's ridiculous.
你会让他产生依恋问题。
You'll give him attachment issues.
听着,亲爱的,你显然需要休息一下。
Listen, love, you clearly need a break.
把他交给我吧。
Just leave him with me.
我告诉你,这不是个好主意。
I'm telling you, it's not a good idea.
拜托
Please.
我想妈妈有点累了。
I think Mummy's a bit tired.
让她休息一会儿,好吗?
Let's give her a little break for a minute, shall we?
嗨。
Hi.
我的天啊!哦我的天啊!快叫救护车!
Oh my god! Oh my god! Someone call an ambulance!
叫救护车!
Call an ambulance!
发生了什么事?
What's happened?
不,不要。走开。后...后退
No, don't. Keep away. Keep, keep back.
我找不到斯文加利纸牌也找不到连接环。
I, uh, I couldn't find the Svengali Deck or the linking rings.
对不起。
Sorry.
不用担心。
No worries.
我一直在想…
I've been thinking...
所有的事情
about everything.
我妈妈生我是因为她觉得我能让事情好转。
My mum had me because she thought I'd make things better.
我想这就是我努力让人们快乐的原因
I think that's why I try to make people happy
因为在某种程度上,我觉得这是我的工作。
because on some level, I think it's my job.
但这对一个人来说太夸张了。
But that's a lot to put on a person.
尤其是一个婴儿。
Especially a baby.
是的。
Yeah.
我一直很孤独。
I've been really lonely.
-我也是- 看到你
-So have I-- -It's painful...
如此渴望某样东西而那不是我
seeing you want something so badly...
我很痛苦
and it's not me.
你知道这整件事
You know this whole thing,
这让我想起了很多我自己的事,你知道吗?
it's brought up a lot of my own stuff, you know?
但是没有我的空间。
But there's no space for me.
因为你的东西,到处都是。
'Cause your shit is just, just everywhere.
-是的。我要走了。
-Yeah. -I gotta go.
再见,波比。
See you, Bob.
我不知道从何说起。
I don't know where to start.
-想想你的姐姐。-什么?
-Try your sister. -What?
很明显有事情发生了,
Something's clearly going on,
但你太沉迷于自己的破事而忽视了这一点。
but you've been too wrapped up in your own shit to see it.
娜塔莎不需要我。
Natasha doesn't need me.
睁开眼睛,波比。
Open your eyes, Bobbi.
嘿,嗯…你看见娜塔莎了吗?
Hey, uh... Have you seen Natasha?
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
娜塔莎,是我。
Natasha, it's me.
我想娜塔莎有麻烦了。
I think Natasha's in trouble.
-我要你告诉我发生了什么事-她已经告诉你了
-I need you to tell me what's going on-- -She already told you.
他对她做了什么?
What's he doing to her?
他是什么?
What is he?
他看起来像个婴儿……
He looks like a baby...
但他是用很古老的东西做的。
but he's made of something very old.
他是我们对不被喜爱的恐惧。
He's our fear of being unloved.
他的需求是个无底洞。
He's a bottomless pit of need.
我相信是我让他变成这样的……
I believed I made him that way...
但世界确实如此
but the world did.
我又知道什么呢?
But what do I know?
-那我们该怎么办?-她做出了自己的选择。
-So, what do we do? -She made her choice.
她现在是他的了
She is his now.
——是吗?嗯。
-That's it? -Hm.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
你宁愿待在这里等着腐烂变臭吗?
You'd rather just stay here and, and rot?
滚出去-好吧
-Get out. -Fine.
没必要伤害那位女士。
Didn't need to hurt that lady.
我没打算离开你。
I wasn't going to leave you.
我们不会再出去了。我很抱歉。
We won't go out again. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉……我哪也不去。
I'm sorry... I'm not going anywhere.
你累了吗?
You tired?
我累了。
I'm tired.
你累了吗?
You tired?
你想睡觉吗?
You want to go to sleep, yeah?
我觉得我们都需要休息一下。
I think we both need a little rest.
是吗?
Yeah?
睡吧,亲爱的。
Go to sleep, my darling.
妈妈爱你。
Mummy loves you.
只有我和你,好吗?
It's only me and you, okay?
妈妈爱你,妈妈爱你。
Mummy loves, Mummy loves you.
妈妈很爱你。
Mummy loves you so much.
很爱你
So, so much.
妈妈都是你的了
Mummy's all yours.
塔莎 !
Tashy!
有好吃的!
Got some goodies!
美味的烤肉马上就来!
One lovely roast comin' up!
我们掷硬币赢了!
We won the toss!
如果我们能把史密斯救出来
If we can get Smith out,
我们也许能在他们的地盘上打败那些混♥蛋♥。
we might beat the bastards on their home turf.
婴儿睡着了,爸爸。
Baby's asleep, Dad.
我从土耳其熟食店买♥♥的。
I got this from the Turkish deli.
那位女士说它很好。
The lady said it's very good.
你做了一些改变。
You made some changes.
好了,我们开始做饭吧!
Right, let's get cooking!
爸爸,你得走了。
Dad, you need to leave.
什么? !
What?!
你在说什么?这是决赛阶段的比赛
What you talkin' about? It's the test match.
欢呼吧澳大利亚怎么样?
What about whoopin' Australia?
他把你吵醒了吗?没关系。
Did he wake you up? It's okay.
我就在这里。我哪也不去。
I'm right here. I'm not goin' anywhere.
嘘,请不要做任何事。他不会在这里待太久的。
Shh, please don't do anything. He won't be here long.
嘿…让我抱抱。
Hey... let me have a cuddle.
吃饭时间到了,不是吗?
It's food time, isn't it?
我们去吃晚饭。
We'll get some dinner.
对啊
That's right.
在这
Here.
看看我们拿了什么?
What've we got?
嘿,你看起来很累。让我来喂它。
Hey, you look tired. Let me feed him.
我知道他有多喜欢
I know how he likes it.
你对波比也是一样。
You were exactly the same with Bobbi.
-什么?-只有你能做好这件事
-What? -Only you could do it right.
没有其他人的帮忙下
No one else was allowed to help--
又不是需要很多人帮忙
It's not like there was loads of help