好吧……到底怎么回事?
Okay... What the fuck is goin' on?
我们私下谈谈会比较好。
It would be better if we could talk in private.
我想帮你。
I want to help you.
-帮我做什么?杀了他。
-Help me do what? -Kill him.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗?
Are you fuckin' jokin'?
-你把他丢在田里了。-我没有离开他。
-You left him in a field. -I didn't actually leave him.
好吧,你希望你有。
Well, you wish you had.
神经衰弱。 完全可以理解。
Failure of nerves. Completely understandable.
他会摧毁你的生活,破坏你的人际关系,
He'll bulldoze your life, destroy your relationships,
当他完全独占你的时候
and when he's got you completely to himself,
他会毁了你。
he'll destroy you.
这就是他所做的。
It's what he does.
你必须杀了他。
You have to kill him.
我不——
I'm not--
我甚至不认识你。是 这太疯狂了
I don't even know you. Yeah? This is mad.
我希望你离开…马上。
I'd like you to leave... now.
嗯……
Hm...
我的记忆棒。
My memory stick.
♪♪
♪ ♪
谢谢你!
Thank you.
下一个。
For the next one.
当心
Take care.
♪♪
♪ ♪
等等
Wait.
我需要做什么?
What do I have to do?
让他睡觉。
Get him to sleep.
为什么?
Why?
我们需要出其不意。
We need the element of surprise.
波比?波比?
Bobbi? Bobbi?
嗨。你能帮我看一下这个口袋吗?
Hi. Can you take a look at this pocket for me, please?
-只是接住了。-好吧。
-It's just catchin'. -Okay.
是啊,我们得把这个再弄大一点。
Yeah, we need a shred more volume in this.
卡在缝里了。
Card's catchin' on the seam.
呃,体积越大越笨重,所以我不
Uh, more volume will make it bulky, so I don't--
但这个技巧会更流畅。
But the trick'll work smoother.
是的,但外观必须非常紧凑
Yeah, but the look has to be super tight.
你知道,那是我的专长。
You know, that's my thing.
“她会把它藏在哪里呢?”
"Where could she possibly be hiding it?"
好吧,把它取下来
All right, well, take it off,
我待会再看。
and I'll take a look later.
拿下来吗?
Take it off?
你想让我…
You want me to...
把它摘下来,好吗?
take it off, do ya?
想玩"找到魔豆"吗?
Wanna play "find the magic bean"?
是的。
Yes.
但是…首先,我真的很想练习。
But... first, I really want to practice.
真的吗?
Really?
你保证过
You promised.
-哦,但是,也许,我们想-你答应过的。
-Oh, but, maybe, we wanted-- -You promised.
-好的。是的,是的!
-All right. -Yes, yes!
我们第一次见面时,是两个完全不同的人。
When we first met, we were two very different people.
但后来,我们相爱了。
But then, we fell in love.
并合而为一。
And became one.
-好的,你需要把你的手帕举高一点。——高一些。
-Okay, you need to hold your hanky up a bit higher. -A bit higher.
-是的,当然。-是的,好的。
-Yeah, sure. -Yeah, okay.
合而为一
And became one.
但后来,我们意识到有个漏洞。
But then, we realized that there was a hole.
我们发现它是一个。
And we found that it was a...
婴儿形状的漏洞。
baby-shaped hole.
而唯一的解决办法就是…
And the only way to fix it was...
爱!
With love!
所以请给我们一个孩子
So, please give us a baby,
我们保证用爱填满它
and we promise to fill it with love.
-你真俗气。-她会喜欢的。
-You are so cheesy. -She's gonna love it.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
再来一个
One more.
睡吧。
Go to sleep.
嘘,嘘,嘘。
Shh, shh, shh.
睡吧。试着唱给他听。
-Go to sleep. Try singing to him.
当你走进酒吧♬
♪ When you walk in the bar ♪
♬看起来像颗星星♬
♪ Lookin' like a star ♪
♪穿过那些……该死的♬
♪ Wearin' those... fuck me pumps ♪
睡吧
Go... to... sleep.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
啊。
Ugh.
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
他知道。
He knows.
接一下
Hang on.
塔莎?马格斯
Tash? Mags!
你用来哄拉菲睡觉的那个东西叫什么?
What's the name of that thing that you use to get Raffi to sleep?
BunBun吗?——BunBun。是的!
The BunBun? -The BunBun. Yes!
你现在在哪里?
Where are you now?
我出去了-哦,在哪?
I'm out -Yeah, where?
欢乐世界
Universe of Fun.
但是,塔莎,这只是邀请
But, Tashi, it's invite only
我们走吧。
Let's go.
欢迎来到欢乐世界,
Welcome to Universe of Fun,
欢乐永远不会停止的地方
where the fun never stops.
把成熟留在门口。
Leave the grownups at the door.
你正在接近欢乐世界
You're approaching Universe of Fun
护照检查
Passport Control.
两位
Two, please.
你们带护照了吗?
Do you guys have your passports?
什么?
What?
你是杰出的公民?
Are you a distinguished citizen,
光荣的公民,还是普通公民?
honorable citizen, or just a regular citizen?
我们不是任何一种公民
We're not any kind of citizen.
那就是32磅。
Then that'll be 32 pounds.
♬黑暗游戏,但我没有登录♬
♪ Dark games, but I'm not signed in ♪
♪有耐心总比没耐心好
♪ Patience better pay my shit ♪
♬长刀,我要切肉♬
♪ Long knife, gonna chop some meat ♪
马格斯?
Mags?
塔莎,你在这里做什么?
Tash, what are you doin' here?
我需要借你的BunBun。
I need to borrow your BunBun.
-这些人是谁?-是孕婴小组。
-Who are these people? -It's my Bump and Baby group.
BunBun ?-我不会让BunBun离开我的视线。
The BunBun? -I won't let my BunBun out of my sight.
-哦,那我能吃BunBun吗?复古的婴儿车。爱死它了。
-Ooh, so can I have the BunBun? -Retro pram. Love it.
那这个小怪物是谁?
And who's this little monster then?
蛋糕时间。
Cake time.
来吧,艾米。这边
Come on, Amy. This way.
马格斯,BunBun。
Mags! The BunBun.
♬嗨,派对女孩♬
♪ Hey there, party girl ♪
♬嗨,派对女孩♬
♪ Hey there, party girl ♪
♬嗨,派对女孩♬
♪ Hey there, party girl ♪
你的BunBun呢?
Where's your fucking BunBun?
-你在干什么?——啊!
-What are you doin'? -Ah!
没什么。
Nothin'.
看起来……你可以在这里试试,好吗?
Look... you can try it here, okay?
但你不能把它带出这个房♥间。
But you cannot take it out of this room.
如果他喜欢,你可以在网上买♥♥一个。
And if he likes it, you can buy one online.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
喂
Oi!
如果你继续这样做,这个孩子会杀了你的。
If you keep doin' that, this baby will kill you.
睡觉时间。闭上你的眼睛。
Time to sleep. Close your eyes.
我困了。你呢?
I feel sleepy. Do you?
普罗赛柯酒?
Prosecco?
今天爸爸在哪儿?或者妈妈。天哪!对不起。
Where's Dad today? Or Mom. God! Sorry.
你的伴侣在工作吗?--我没有伴侣。
-Is your partner working? -I don't have a partner.
哇。 那真是太他妈了不起了。
Wow. That's fucking phenomenal.
提醒你,我认为这很重要
Mind you, I do think it's important