我保证我们很快可以一起狂欢 好吗
We'll get messy soon, all right? Promise.
你知道丽塔怀孕了吗
D'ya know Rita's pregnant?
迟早的事 不是吗
It was only a matter of time, wasn't it?
麦格都生了
Once Mags had hers.
祝你‥整理思绪顺利
Good luck with your… head.Yeah?
好
Yeah.
♪ Heat, for the girls weh sweet and unique ♪
♪ Heat, for the gyal dem wit di sexy physique ♪
♪ Heat, because she like how me do it ♪
爸 你好 -宝贝 你好
All right, Dad? - -Dad: Hello, pet.
我明天没法帮你买♥♥东西 我周末不在城里
I'm not gonna do your big shop tomorrow 'cause I'm out of town for the weekend.
没问题 -冷冻柜有食物吧
No drama. -You got those pills in the freezer, yeah?
有 你要去看板球赛吗
I have. You gonna watch the cricket?
我不会去看板球赛
No, I'm not gonna watch the cricket.
好吧‥ -把比数发给我 好吗
All right, all right. -Text me the score, yeah?
好‥ -好 有事打给我
Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Okay, if you need anything, call me.
别担心 一路顺风 爱你
Don't worry about me.You just have a nice time.Love ya.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
这什么破地方
What… a cruddy shithole.
该死
Fuck!
床在哪里
Where's the bed?
是沙发床
Sofa-bed.
这是你家吗
Is this your house?
我朋友家
My friend's.
禁止抽烟
No smoking.
入住愉快
Enjoy your stay.
混♥蛋♥‥
Dick… dick.
混♥蛋♥‥
Dick, dick.Diiick.
你们怎么都想当混♥蛋♥
Why you wanna be like all these dicks, dude?
天啊 丽塔
Oh, Rita.
别‥没人想看这个
No, no, no. No one wants to see that.
真该死
Fuck you, man.
没注意到你在那儿
Didn't see you there.
你是否曾感觉自己 在一个语言不通的派对
Do you ever feel like you're at a party where you don't speak the language?
该死
Fuck!
我能要杯水吗
Can I have a glass of water, please?
我在发抖
Got the shakes,
谢谢‥
Thanks. Ooh. Cheers.
是因为肾上腺素
It's the adrenaline.
抱歉
Sorry.
都是因为肾上腺素
It's all that adrenaline.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
你们也不知道 对吗
You don't know, do you?
好
Okay.
我要回家了 好吗
Well, I want to go home.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
该死
Fucking hell!
我不可能跟三个尸体 和一个诡异的婴儿待在一起
No way am I stayin' put with three dead bodies and a creepy baby.
那该死的婴儿当然跟我在一起
Of course the fucking baby's with me!
老天哦 我又不是恶魔
Fuck!I'm not a monster!
我不晓得她为什么诡异
Well, I don't know why it's creepy.
反正就是有一种诡异感
It's just got a creepy vibe.
告诉我最近的加油站在哪里
Well, tell me where the nearest station is.
我一小时内到
I'll be there in an hour.
"快速填字游戏"
我去小便
I'm going to take a piss, yeah?
马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
能借用厕所吗
Could I use your toilet, please?
没问题 在那里
Yes, pet, through there.
能把她交给你吗
Can I leave this with you?
当然可以 亲爱的
Yeah, of course, pet, yeah.
你好
Hello!
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
很辛苦吧
Oh, hard work, isn't it?
这是你的第一胎
This your first?
但这还不是最棒的部分
Yeah. Not even the best bit, you know?
不是吗 -不是
No? -No.
等到宝宝的小性格开始显露
You wait till their little personality starts to come through.
你就会像坠入爱河一样
Aw, it's like… falling in love.
你去吧 给自己五分钟
You go and have five minutes for yourself.Go on.
我们没事的 对吧
We'll be just fine, won't we?
是的‥
Yes.Yeah. Ooh.
该死
Fuck off.
♪ Mais outra vez apresentar meu baianá ♪
♪ Boa noite, povo, que eu cheguei ♪
♪ Mais outra vez apresentar meu baianá ♪
♪ Eu vou cantar com muita alegria ♪
♪ Vou apresentar ♪
有人吗
Hello?
她们在这里 -没有 我只是要把她放在这里
They're here. -Oh, no. I'm just droppin' it off.
再见
Ta-ra!
雷恩警员 把婴儿带到医疗室
Officer Wren, take the baby to the medical room
让社服部门的人尽快过来
and get Social Services here ASAP.
巡佐 黄色防水外套里有个证件
Sarge, we got an ID on yellow duffel jacket.
是吗 -莉迪亚麦克奈什威尔科斯
Oh yeah? -Lydia McNaish-Wilcox.
莉迪亚麦克奈什威尔科斯
Lydia McNaish-Wilcox.
真拗口 找找看她的亲戚
That's quite a mouthful.See if you can track down her relatives,
收到加油站的监视影像时跟我说
and let me know when the garage CCTV comes in.
这是咖啡吗
Is this coffee?
是的
Yes.
有糖吗
Got any sugar?
我想复述你的证词
I'd like to go over your statement.
还真是有毅力
Third time's the charm.
只是要确保我没写错
Just wanna make sure I've got it down right:
"那女人从悬崖掉下来"
"The woman fell from the cliff…
"约十秒后 婴儿也掉了下来"
"followed by the baby about 10 seconds later,
"我像这样接着"
which I caught like this."
对吗
Is that correct?
"我此生从未见过婴儿"
"I had never seen a baby before in my life."
"我一听到‥" -那个婴儿
"After hearing--" -"The."
什么 -从未见过"那个"婴儿
Excuse me? -Never seen "the" baby before.
我见过婴儿
I've seen "a" baby before.
"听到撞击声后 我走到门外"
"After hearing the crash,I went outside
"发现两位警员死在车里"
"and found the two officers dead in the car.
"有一块巨石砸在他们车上"
A boulder had fallen on them."
不久之后 你看到一个男人被货架砸死
A short while later, you saw a man killed by a falling shelf.
娜塔莎 两名警员死了
Two police officers are dead, Natasha.
你觉得是我用巨石砸死他们的
And you think I crushed 'em to death with a boulder?
我觉得你有所隐瞒
I think there's something you're not telling me.
你今晚过得很糟
I think you've had a terrible time tonight.
四个尸体
Four dead bodies…
这很多
That's a lot.
你觉得是怎么回事
What do you think's going on?
我们要拘留你一晚 -你在开玩笑吗
We'd like to keep you in overnight. -Are you jokin'?
我们现在只看证据 -你凭什么逮捕我
Right now, we're just followin' the evidence. -What power are you tryin' to arrest me under?
我们根据第136款拘留你 -你觉得我疯了
We're detaining you under Section 136… -You think I'm mad?
这是为了你和他人的安全 -我只是想做正确的事
for your safety and that of others. -I was just tryin' to do the right thi--
她哭个不停
The baby won't stop crying.
不关我的事
Not my problem.
抱歉 没办法
Sorry, pal, no can do.
可恶
Fuck off.
这感觉也太怪了
Well, this is incredibly weird.
慢慢来 小老虎
Easy there, tiger.
你的证词没问题
Your story checks out.
你可以走了
You can go.
等等
One second.
你好像忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
这不是我的 -那我要怎么处理它
Not mine. -What am I supposed to do with it?
总是有地方用的
I can think of something.
♪ He called me, "Baby, baby" ♪
♪ All night long ♪
♪ Used to hold and kiss me ♪
♪ 'Til the dawn ♪
♪ Then one day I awoke ♪
♪ And he was gone ♪
♪ There's no more ba-- ♪