其实也没什么大不了的,
Uh, it really wasn't a big deal, so.
在我和爸爸拼命
She dropped out of uni after me and Dad
让她上大学后,她辍学了,
busted our asses to get her there,
去跟妈妈住了,
went to go and live with our mother,
并决定不告诉我这件事。
and decided not to tell me about it.
娜塔莎和妈妈不说话,
Natasha and Mum don't speak,
所以我觉得没必要提这事
so I didn't think there was any point in mentioning it,
我没有退学
and I didn't drop out.
我只是…我意识到我不想学法律
I just... realized I didn't want to study law.
她更愿意做儿童艺人。
And that she'd rather be a children's entertainer.
坚果?
Nut?
你妈妈在你多大的时候离家出走了?
And your mother left the home when you were how old?
我12岁,波比6岁。
I was 12, Bobbi was six.
你认为她离开的原因是什么?
What would you say accounted for her leaving?
她是个自私的婊♥子♥。
She's a selfish bitch.
我们的母亲在这个家庭中没出多少力
Our mother wasn't thriving in, in the family unit.
我们的爸爸很棒,
Our, Our dad was amazing, though,
塔莎帮了忙
and Tash helped out with
在一些日常的事情中。
some of the day-to-day stuff.
是的,并不太沉重:
Yeah, nothin' too heavy:
清洁、烹饪、就寝时间、家庭作业、父母之夜
cleaning, cooking, bedtimes, homework, parents' evening.
你知道的,就是日常琐事。
You know, just day-to-day stuff.
我们也遇到了一两个社工。
We met one or two social workers then, too.
没有我们,波比?
Didn't we, Bob?
你会说你对权威的蔑视
Would you say your contempt of authority figures
与你母亲的离开有关吗?
is related to your mother leaving?
你根本不是什么权威人物,亲爱的。
You're hardly an authority figure, love.
我和萨姆第一次见面的时候
When Sam and I first met,
我们,呃…两个完全不同的人。
we were, uh... two very different people.
哦,对不起,呃—
Uh, sorry, uh--
我们……
We...
意识到
realized that
有个洞……出汗的手。
there was a hole... Sweaty hands.
我们看到它是一个婴儿形状的洞。
And we saw that it was a, a baby-shaped hole.
-我们想用爱来填满这个洞。-哦。
-We want to fill that hole with love. -Oh.
好吧,好吧,
Uh, yeah, okay, uh,
也许我们应该改天再约
perhaps we should reschedule for another day
当我们有一个…一个机会…重组。
when we've had a... a chance to... regroup.
不,不。萨姆马上就到。
No, no. S-Sam will be here in a minute.
哦……这是什么?
Oh... what's this?
操!——啊!嗯!
Fuck! -Ah! Um!
-嗯。
-Uh.
嗯,嗯,嗯。
Uh, uh, um.
呃。
Uh.
哦!这是,这是手指戏法…
Oh! It's the, It's the finger trick...
波比。-嗯。
-Bobbi. -Uh.
给她表演手指戏法。
Show her the finger trick.
对,就是明胶。
Yeah, i-it's just, uh, gelatin.
哦,愚蠢的我。肯定是忘拿了。
Uh, silly me. Must've left it out.
嗯。
Um.
五个手指,对吧?
All five fingers, yeah?
现在有四个。
Now there are four.
呐喊!现在有五个了。
Whoop! And now there are five.
每次都赢!
Gets 'em every time!
好吧,嗯…
Okay, well...
我应该采取行动了。
should probably be makin' a move.
把孩子给我,波比
Gimme the baby, Bob.
-你好。-波比,把孩子给我。
-Hi. -Bobbi, give me the baby.
波比…把孩子给我。
Bobbi... give me the baby.
娜塔莎……看。
Natasha... look.
没有办法…他睡着了吗?
No way... Is he asleep?
-是的。-你怎么做到的?
-Yeah. -How'd you do that?
这是,这是麦斯默法。我在妈妈网看到的。
It's, uh, it's the Mesmer technique. Saw it on Mumsnet.
给我,给我,给我。
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.
嘘。
Shh.
他妈的是什么?-好的。
-Fuck is that? -Okay.
嘘。
Shh.
♬我的宝宝从来不吃零食♬
♪ My baby never treats ♪
♪我♪
♪ Me ♪
♬甜蜜而温柔
♪ Sweet and gentle ♪
♬他该走的路
♪ The way he should ♪
它会快。
It'll be quick.
这可不好♬
♪ And that ain't good ♪
不,这不太好♬
♪ No, that ain't good ♪
现在就做。
Do it now.
你想让这一切停止吗?
You want all this to stop?
是的。
Yes.
好。
Good.
我不能。该死的宝宝。
I can't. It's a fuckin' baby.
不!
No!
娜塔莎吗?
Natasha?
娜塔莎,开门。我能听到你说话。
Natasha, open the door. I can hear you in there.
不是现在,波比!我很忙!
Not now, Bobbi! I'm busy!
请开门,娜塔莎。
Please open the door, Natasha.
你不开门,我哪也不去。
I'm not going anywhere until you open the door.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm fine.
我带了这个。不确定你想不想要回来。
I brought this. Wasn't sure if you wanted it back.
谢谢。
Thanks.
宝宝在哪里?
Where's the baby?
他睡着了。
He's asleep.
他睡着了。
He's asleep.
啊,他很壮观。
Ah, he's spectacular.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
瑜伽。
Yoga.
她是我的瑜伽教练。
She's my yoga instructor.
她按小时收费
She charges by the hour,
所以我们应该
so we should probably get--
我已经三年没有你的消息了。
I don't hear from you for three years.
你在半夜给我打电♥话♥,
You call me in the middle of the night,
然后你带着孩子出现在我家
then you turn up at my house with your baby
表现得好像这不是什么大事
acting like that's not a massive deal--
听着,波比,这很复杂
Look, Bobbi, it's complicated--
我可以帮你照顾他。
I can help you look after him.
好吧,是的,当然。
Okay, yeah, sure.
-真的?-是的。
-Really? -Yeah.
很抱歉我没告诉你领养的事。
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the adoption.
我都没想过这是,这是件大事
It didn't even occur to me that it's, it's something
你想知道的
that you'd want to know about,
这很愚蠢,因为,当然,
which is, is stupid 'cause, of course,
你会想知道。-别担心。
-you'd wanna know. -Don't worry about it.
你的孩子和我们的孩子会成为表兄妹。
Your baby and our baby are gonna be cousins.
我知道,我知道你不喜欢萨姆,但她真的很好。
And I know, I know you're not wild about Sam, but she's been amazing.
-我们的关系很好-别担心
-And we're in a really great place-- -Don't worry about it.
你爱她。我觉得她烂透了
You love her. I think she's shit,
但我不用上她,所以我们都没事。
but I don't have to fuck her, so we're all good.
我得去做瑜伽了,好吗?我会给你打电♥话♥的。
I have to do my yoga now, okay? So, I'll call you.
-好的。-好的。
-Okay. -Okay.
再见。再见。
-Bye. -Bye.
莉迪亚从悬崖上跳了下去
Lydia jumped off a cliff...
尤兰达被饼干噎住了。
Yolanda choked on a cookie.
伊内斯摔在栏杆上,
Ines fell onto a railing,
拉奎尔被车♥库♥的门斩首了……
Raquel was decapitated by a garage door...
阿利亚被一根吸管刺穿了鼻子。
Alia was speared through the nose by a drinking straw.
你并不特别,娜塔莎……你会死的。
You are not special, Natasha... You are going to die.
-你想死吗?-不。
-Do you want to die? -No.
那我能杀了它吗?
Can I kill it then?