我想它们让他想起了海伦。
I think they reminded him of Helen.
他希望他们能像她那样爱他……
He wanted them to love him the way she couldn't...
无条件爱你
unconditionally.
当他们不愿意的时候,
And when they wouldn't,
他摆脱了他们,开始新的生活。
he got rid of them and moved on.
他们中的一些人进行了反抗
Some of them fought back.
我以为我能帮他们。
I thought I could help those ones.
但是…他们越是抗拒,情况就越糟。
But... the more they resisted, the worse it got.
所以我只能在边上看着。
So I just watched.
有人试着爱他吗?
Did anyone try to love him?
谁能?
Who could?
是我说的话造成的。
It was my words that did this.
这是我的诅咒。
It's my curse.
-你明白吗?-我不怕死。
-You okay? -I'm not afraid of death.
我不怕杰克。
And I'm not afraid of Jack.
我怕还没解除诅咒就死了。
I'm afraid of dying before I fix it.
那我们最好快点解除诅咒
Well, then we better fix it.
在你车里发现了一堆女巫的东西。
Found a bunch of witchy shit in your car.
-顺便说一下,这是螺丝钳。嗯?
-Which has been clamped, by the way. -Hm?
我有一些想法,我明天告诉你。
Got some ideas, but I'll pitch 'em to you tomorrow.
-我找到了杰克。-什么? !
-And I found Jack. -What?!
是的。
Yeah.
这是他,对吗?
That's him, right?
芬索普扶轮社主席。
Chair of the Fernthorpe Rotary Club.
和一位乐于助人的女士谈过。
Spoke to a very helpful lady.
说他在利桥医院
Says he's in Lea Bridge Hospital.
医院吗?
Hospital?
是的他有肺病
Yeah, he's got lung disease,
这对我们来说是好事。
which is great for us.
我可以把他抓起来,马上解除诅咒
Can just pin him down, whip that curse right off.
即便你软弱无力
Even in your feeble-arse state.
那明天…吗?
But tomorrow... yeah?
今晚,我们好好休息。
Tonight, we rest.
他还好…不是吗?
He's fine... Aren't you?
-对不起,我想杀了你。-哦。
-I'm sorry I tried to kill you. -Oh.
不用担心。
No worries.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
希望之门
Doors opening.
-他见到妈妈很高兴。哇哇哇。
-He was so happy to see Mum. -Aww.
他整晚都盯着她看。太可爱了。
He just gazed at her the whole night. It was so cute.
是啊,我觉得他们真的很想念彼此。
Yeah, I think they really missed each other.
在这之前,他们几乎没有分开过一晚。
Well, they barely spent a night apart before this.
哦,多漂亮的宝宝啊。
Oh, what a gorgeous baby.
我真♥他♥妈♥喜欢这首歌♥。
I fucking adore this song.
这在保加利亚。
It's Bulgarian.
三兄弟正在盖房♥子。
Three brothers are building a house.
白天,辛苦的工作。到了晚上,房♥子倒了。
By day, they graft. By night, the house falls down.
他们相信它被诅咒了……
They believe it to be cursed...
所以他们同意以下一个见到的人为祭品。
so they agree to sacrifice the next person they see.
结果第一个翻过小山的人是
The first person to come over the hill is the wife
大哥的妻子……给他们送早餐
of the eldest brother... bringing them breakfast.
她让他们把自己砌进
She lets herself be walled
房♥子的地基里。
into the foundations of the house.
但求他们
But begged them
让她的左胸露在外面
to leave her left breast exposed
这样她就可以喂她的孩子
so she can feed her baby
直到她死去。
until she dies.
他们做到了,房♥子终于屹立不倒了。
They do it, and the house finally stands.
这个女人牺牲了自己。
So, the woman just sacrificed herself.
我们生活在一个充满暴♥力♥的世界
We live in a violent world
对此我们几乎无法控制
over which we have very little control.
有些人一辈子都在战斗。
Some of us go our whole lives fighting.
但有时候,真的无法承受。
But sometimes, it's just too much to bear.
有时候投降更容易。
Sometimes it's easier to surrender.
如果不是那个女人,就会有下一个。
If not that woman, then it would have been the next one.
这是一个无尽的循环
It's an endless cycle.
那诅咒呢?
What about the curse?
我认为诅咒只是我们告诉自己的另一个故事。
I think a curse is just another story we tell ourselves.
它如何开始的并不重要。
How it started isn't what's important.
这就看你如何结束
It's how you end it.
他想要什么就给他什么,娜塔莎。
Just give him what he wants, Natasha.
为什么不是你呢?你来这里还有什么目的?
Why shouldn't it be you? What else are you here for?
-他想要什么就给他什么。
-Just give him what he wants.
没有诅咒
There isn't a curse.
再见!
Good-bye!
再见!再见,爱你。
-Bye-bye! -Bye, love you.
再见,爸爸!爱你!
Bye, Dad! Love you!
-生日快乐!再见!
-Happy birthday! -Bye!
什..么?你是谁?
Wh-What? Who, who are you?
我不知道你是谁。
I don't know who you are.
你好,杰克。
Hello, Jack.
好久不见
It's been a while.
海伦的朋友。
Helen's friend.
她不会这么说我的。
That's not how she would describe me.
我想让你见见你儿子。
I want you to meet your son.
什么?我的儿子?
What? My son?
你在说什么?你为什么在这里?
What are you talking about? Why are you here?
-现在我要做完我未尽之事。太疯狂了
-And now I want to finish what I started. -This is madness.
爸爸。
Daddy.
她杀了他啦。
She killed him.
-她把他扔进海里去了。爸爸。
-She took him into the sea with her. -Daddy.
-你个该死的骗子。-救命,救命!
-You've always been a fuckin' liar. -Help, help!
他没有死。
He didn't die.
你丢弃了他也丢弃了我
You left him and you left me
来收拾你的烂摊子!
to deal with your fucking mess!
他从一开始就有问题!
There was something wrong with him from the start!
这是海伦的错!
It was Helen's fault!
她应该爱他!她让他心怀恶意!
-She should've loved him! She made him malicious!
爸爸。
Daddy.
爸爸。
Daddy.
不
No!
不!不是这样的。我们必须一起死!
No! Not like this. We have to die together!
你不能杀他。必须得我来。
You can't kill him. I have to do it.
啊…现在还不晚。
Ah... It's not too late.
-你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么?-不,不,不!
-What the fuck are you thinkin'? -No, no, no!
给我!
Give it to me!
-我仍然可以结束它!不!-你不能!
-I can still end it! No! -You can't end it!
不是你挑起的!好吧?没有诅咒!
You didn't start it! Okay? There's no curse!
根本没有该死的诅咒!
There's no fuckin' curse!
他只是暴♥力♥世界的暴♥力♥产物,
He's just a violent product of a violent world,
阻止他的唯一方法
and the only way to stop him
就是给他想要的东西。
is to give him what he wants.
这不是你的错。
See, it's not your fault.
好吧?它比你大,
All right? It's bigger than you,
也比我大,
it's bigger than me,
我们越早接受它…
and the sooner we accept it...
事情就会变得越简单。
the easier it will go.
妈妈。
Mama.
妈妈……
Mama...
不…不要这样做。
No... Don't do this.
总得有人来,也可能就是我-不
-Someone's got to. Might as well be me. -No!
娜塔莎!-很高兴见到你。
-Natasha! -It was nice to meet you.
你改变不了他!
You can't change him!
不!
No!
妈妈会带你回家。
Mama's takin' you home.
♬红色和黑色♬
♪ Adelante con mi roja y mi negra ♪
♬给我战斗的力量♬
♪ Dame fuerza a la guerra ♪
♬在黑猫街上♬
♪ En la calle gata negra ♪
♬带着♬
♪ Dame, ah ♪
♬红队前进♬
♪ Adelante con la roja ♪