你好!请给我来一杯无咖♥啡♥因♥燕麦牛奶。
Hello. Sorry. Decaf oat milk flat white, please.
——谢谢。-你的宝宝很可爱。
- Thanks. - Your baby's well cute.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
请给我这个。
And one of those, please.
好的——谢谢。
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
她在哪里呢?
Where is she?
什么?不。告诉我她在哪里。
What? No. You tell me where she is.
你是故意的吗,说实话,我也不知道。
Do you do this on purpose 'cause, honestly, I can't tell.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
我们45分钟后就要上台参加《魔术师》的试镜,
We are meant to be on stage in 45 minutes for the "Illusionists" audition,
她不会接电♥话♥。
and she won't pick up her phone.
是吗?她刚从我公♥寓♥带走了一个婴儿。
Yeah? Well, she's just taken a baby from my flat.
-她去西部了!-你想怎么样?
- She's gone West! - What do you expect?
你带着一个上了年纪的女朋友突然出现,
You appear out of nowhere with an elderly girlfriend,
在她面前晃动着婴儿,
dangle a baby in front of her,
然后一声不吭地消失了。
and then disappear without a word of explanation.
而现在,我不知何故要在没有他妈的助手的情况下
And now I'm somehow meant to perform the Assistant's Revenge trick
表演助手的复仇把戏!
without a fucking assistant!
她在躲避你的试镜
She's skiving your audition.
也许是因为她终于知道了
Maybe it's 'cause she's finally got wind of the fact
你只是利用她来赚钱。
that you're just usin' her to get your spandexed arse paid.
希望你能让制片人把你闪闪发光的骆驼蹄子印在海报上。
Good luck getting the producer to put your sparkly cameltoe on a poster.
—去你♥妈♥的♥!——去你♥妈♥的♥!
- Yeah, fuck you. - Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
接电♥话♥啊,波比!你在哪里?
Pick up, Bobbi! Where are you?
你在玩什么?马上给我回电♥话♥!
What you playing at? Call me back, now!
“去妈妈的…
"Gone to Mum's...
"大黄蜂,爱心,彩虹,流星"?波比!
"bumblebee, love-heart, rainbow, shooting-star"? Bobbi!
欢迎来到木星之家!
Welcome to Jupiter House!
我们会玩得很开心的。
We're going to have so much fun.
想看看我最喜欢的地方吗?
Wanna see my favorite spot?
我很清楚波比在玩什么把戏。我们进去,带出孩子,然后离开。
I know exactly what Bobbi's playing at. We go in, we get the baby, and we leave.
我不会跟那个女人说一个字的。
I'm not saying one word to that woman.
你最后一次见你母亲是什么时候?
When did you last see your mother?
我奶奶的葬礼,大约15年前。
My gran's funeral, about 15 years ago.
她想要带领一个感恩团体,我告诉她她是个自恋狂。
She tried to lead a gratitude circle, and I told her she's a narcissist.
她住在这个疯狂的地方。
She lives in this whack commune.
整个地方都散发着老马和鸡屎的味道
The whole place smells of nag champa and chicken shit.
好吧……
Okay...
波比,我对天发誓,我要杀了她。
Bobbi, I swear to god, I'm gonna fucking kill her.
如果他想伤害她怎么办?
What if he tries to hurt her?
你有机会的时候就该杀了他。
Should've killed him when you had a chance.
他想给你传递一个信息。
He's trying to send you a message.
什么信息?
What message?
狗屎。我知道他们在哪里。
Shit. I know where they are.
波比!
Bobbi!
波比!
Bobbi!
对不起……走错方向了。
Sorry... went down the wrong way.
什么鬼……你在想什么?
What the fuck... were you thinkin'?
你说过我能帮忙的。
You said I could help.
你看起来有点紧张。
And you seemed a bit stressed.
你以为来这里…
And you thought coming here...
解决方案是什么?
was the solution to that?
我觉得这对你有好处,妈妈还没见过他。
I thought it could be good for you, and Mum hasn't met him yet.
-这是我最不想去的地方。-娜塔莎,慢点。
- This is the last place I need to be. - Natasha, slow down.
娜塔莎……别再躲着我了。
Natasha... stop running away from me.
我很担心你。我只想知道你没事。
I'm worried about you. I just want to know that you're okay.
-你还好吗?-我很好。
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
不,你不是。你吓坏了。
No, you're not. You're terrified.
真的有些不对劲。 只是……和我说话。
Something's really wrong. Just... talk to me.
他不是我的孩子。
He's not my baby.
他从悬崖上摔了下来。我救了他。
He fell off a cliff... and I caught him.
而现在,我无法摆脱他了。
And now, I can't get rid of him.
他很危险的,波比。
He's dangerous, Bob.
如果你想带走他...他会杀了你。
And if you try and take him... he'll kill you.
我都忘了你有多刻薄了。
I'd forgotten how mean you are.
你妹妹还好吗?
Is your sister okay?
她很棒。 她会留下来和我妈妈一起组成幸福家庭。
She's fabulous. She's gonna stick around and play happy families with my mum.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
天啊
Jesus.
他想把我们困在这里。
He's trying to keep us here.
为什么?
Why?
会有人来看车的。
Someone will come and take a look at the car.
可能需要一段时间。
Might take a while.
如果你愿意,你和你的朋友可以在家里等。
You and your friend can wait in the house if you like.
我知道你不是来看我的…
I know you didn't come here to see me...
所以我会尽量不妨碍你
so I'll do my best to stay outta your way.
波比跟我说过这个。
Bobbi told me about this one.
你还是一样,永远无法安定下来。
You were exactly the same. Could never get you to settle.
我先准备给你铺张床,
I'll make a bed up for you in case you need to stay.
这儿有湖吗?
Is there a lake here?
-有的 -好的…我们去那里
- Yeah. - Good... we'll do it there.
你为什么要这么做?
Why're you doing this?
-我是在救你的命。—不。告诉我你是谁。
- I'm trying to save your life. - No. Tell me who you are to him.
告诉我为什么有人会在车里生活 50 年,
Tell me why someone would spend 50 years livin' in a car,
吃着烂苹果派。
eatin' rank-ass apple pies.
因为现在我只看到一个古怪的老女人要我把婴儿扔进湖里
'Cause right now, all I see is a batty old lady telling me to throw a baby in a lake,
老实说,我没感觉到
and to be honest, I'm not feelin' it.
没话说? !好吧,去他妈的。
Nothing?! Okay, fuck this.
不管你的计划是什么……显然行不通。
Whatever your plan is... clearly isn't working.
你要去哪儿,傻丫头?
Where are you going, you stupid girl?
不要走开。我们如此接近。
Don't walk away. We're so close.
如果你不想告诉我他到底怎么了,
If you don't wanna tell me what the fuck is going on with him,
我会自己弄明白的。
I'll figure it out for myself.
明天这个时候你就会死。
You'll be dead this time tomorrow.
到时候又会有其他的傻丫头!
I'll be following some other stupid girl.
傻丫头!
Stupid girl!
你想要什么?饿了吗?
What do you want? Are you hungry?
该死的,你这个家伙!
Bloody hell, you're a unit.
想要什么?放我一马,好吗?
What d'ya want? Maybe you can give me a break, yeah?
给你弄点吃的,别哭了
Get you some food, keep our heads down,
然后再想办法出去,好吗?
then find a way out, all right?
嗨,妈妈!
Hi, Ma!
亲爱的,如果你想尝尝的话,今晚就准备苹果酒好了。
Honey says the cider's ready for tonight, if you wanna try it.
宝贝波比!
Precious Bobbi!
我很高兴他们来了。
I am so happy they're here.
-我也很高兴你能来。-是的…
- And I'm so happy you're here, too. - Yeah...
你当上阿姨……我成了外婆
You've become an Aunt... and I've become an Elder.
所以,无论情况如何,这都是福气,不是吗?
So, whatever the circumstances, that's a blessing, isn't it?
现在,给床打好气,好吗?
Now, pump up your bed, will ya?
这是我的床。
This is my bed.
——噢,波比。—对的。
- Oh, Bobbi. - Right.
-晚饭时见。-是的。
- I'll see ya at dinner. - Yeah.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
他哭是因为你累了。
He's crying 'cause you're tired.
你需要睡觉,他需要哭出来。
You need to sleep, he needs to cry it out.
你好,亲爱的。你一定是娜塔莎。
Hello, I'm Honey. And you must be Natasha.
这一定是你可爱的孩子。
And this must be your lovely baby.
你让我们陷入了一场小小的混乱之中。
You've caught us in the middle of slightly glorious chaos.
天啊,这个年龄的孩子真棒了,不是吗?
Gosh, they are wonderful at that age, aren't they?
-有没有皮肤贴皮肤?——什么?
- Do you do skin-on-skin? - What?
把它们放在这里,放在胸口,直到你们的心跳同步。
You put them just here, on your chest, until your heartbeats are in sync.
母亲和孩子之间身体上的联♥系♥是非常不同寻常的。
The bodily connection between a mother and her child is quite extraordinary.
对的
Right.
你今晚要留下来过夏至吗?
Are you staying for the Solstice tonight?
——很遗憾。-哦,你一定要留下来!
- Sadly not. - Oh, you must!
也许,如果我们对波比好些,她就会给我们表演魔术。
Maybe, if we're very kind to Bobbi, she'll give us a magic trick.
然后,所有人都准备好篝火了。
Then, it's all hands on deck for the bonfire.
好了好了,好了。
Alright, alright, alright.