给你。
Here you go.
不要狼吞虎咽,好吗?
Don't wolf it, yeah?
我很好。
I'm fine.
走吧。-什么?
-Let's go. -What?
找到杰克。解除诅咒。
Find Jack. Remove the curse.
-是的。
-Yeah.
不,你刚才心脏病发作了。
No, you just had a heart attack.
你应该去医院-不去医院。我们走吧。
-You should be in hospital. -No hospitals. Let's go.
听着……他不会给我们任何麻烦
Listen... He's not givin' us any grief.
他也筋疲力尽了。
He's knackered, too.
首先,你要洗个澡,吃个饭,
So first, we're gonna get you washed and fed,
先休息一下。
get some sleep.
然后我们去找到杰克
Then, we'll find Jack,
你可以揍他一顿,对吧?
and you can kick his ass, yeah?
别给我来这一套。
Oh, don't give me those mardy vibes.
你丫真臭
Ya stink,
你看起来像个稻草人。
and you look like a scarecrow.
-去你♥妈♥的♥-去你♥妈♥的♥。
-Fuck you. -Fuck you.
你对他太心软了。
You're getting too soft on him.
我对你太温柔了,伙计。
I'm gettin' too soft with you, mate.
躺下。
Lie your ass down.
所以你认为是你对他父亲的诅咒引发了这一切?
So, you think that curse you put on his dad started all of this?
是的。
Yes.
你之前为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me before?
我以为杰克死了。
I thought Jack was dead.
但如何解除诅咒呢?
But how do you lift a curse off someone?
有很多方法。
There are ways.
上面说我们应该准备一些鼠尾草和水晶。
It says here that we should stock up on sage and crystals.
我想我们需要比这更烈的酒。
I suspect we're gonna need somethin' a bit stronger than that.
哦,这太凄惨了。
Oh, this is bleak.
在中世纪教派中,
In this medieval sect,
他们常常把受害者和诅咒者烧死
they used to burn the victim and the curser to death,
所以诅咒和他们一起消失了。
so the curse died with them both.
以前的日子太黑暗了
These lot were dark back in the day.
我不知道,伙计。诅咒?
I don't know, man. A curse?
这一切似乎与...巫婆有关啊!
All just seems a bit... witchy-woo.
你说得好像从没骂过别人似的。
You talk as if you've never cursed somebody.
我没有。
I haven't.
你从来没有感到过如此强烈的仇恨
You've never felt hate so strong
它把你的内心变成了熔岩?
it turned your inside into lava?
你认为你的情绪没有能力
You think your emotions don't have the power
改变事情的进程?
to change the course of events?
毁掉一个人的生活?毁掉许多人的生命?
To destroy a life? To destroy many lives?
但你是个怀疑论者,所以...你去找到杰克
But you're a skeptic, so... you'll find Jack.
剩下的我来做。
I'll do the rest.
妈的,波比。你去哪儿了?
Oh, fuckin' hell, Bobbi. Where have you been?
-试镜半小时后开始,好吗?是的。
-The audition's in half an hour, all right? -Yep.
我太激动。你感觉怎么样?你激动吗?
I'm so excited. How are you feeling? Are you excited?
-你怎么这么奇怪?一点也不奇怪
-Why you bein' weird? -I'm not bein' weird.
-你想让我帮你吗?-我知道了。
-Do you want me to help you with that, or? -Oh, I got it.
-等等,我来做会更快。-是的,我知道了
-Wait, it'd just be quicker if I did it. -Yeah, but I've got it.
我知道了。可以的。-萨姆,我能行。只是——
-I've got it. I can do-- -Sam, I've got it. Just--
娜塔莎对你很混♥蛋♥,对吧?她做了什么?
Natasha was a dick to you, wasn't she? What did she do?
帕特丽夏打电♥话♥来
Patricia called.
他们要我们等六个月。
They want us to wait six months.
宝贝——萨姆!
-Baby-- -Sam!
杰里!嗨。你们需要的东西都带齐了吗?
-Jerry! Hi. -Have you guys got everything you need?
噢,是的,都齐了
Oh yeah, definitely.
我希望你的家人一切都好。
I hope everything's okay with your family.
是的,很好。谢谢你。
Yeah, it's fine. Thanks.
嗯,非常感谢你
Um, and, and thank you so much
-感谢你再给我们一次试镜机会。——啊,你不必担心。
-for giving us another audition. -Ah, no worries.
我们都支持你。
We're rootin' for ya.
你看起来很沮丧。
You seem really upset.
把这当做我最后一次给你洗澡,
Hey, consider this your final bath from me,
我的小臭臭…
my stinky little friend...
因为很快
'cause pretty soon
我要
I am gonna be
♪自♥由♥了♪
♪ Free ♪
♬自♥由♥了,自♥由♥了
♪ Free, free ♪
♪自♥由♥了♪
♪ Free ♪
你现在没那么坏了,你得到了一些关爱
You're not so bad now you're gettin' some TLC.
你会怎么样呢,嗯?
What's gonna happen to you, hm?
也许我们能解除诅咒,你就会消失在一团烟雾中。
Maybe we'll lift the curse, you'll just disappear into a big cloud of smoke.
也许我们都会消失
Maybe we both will.
不会有人想我的。
Not like anyone's gonna miss me.
接下来我要做什么?
What am I gonna do with myself next?
有什么好主意吗?
Any bright ideas?
-爸爸!-你好,塔莎 !
-Dad! -Hello, Tashy!
啊,该死,该死,该死。我忘了帮你做店铺了。
Ah, shit, shit, shit. I forgot to do your big shop.
啊,没关系。-不,不,不行。
Ah, that's okay. -Nah, no, it's not okay.
-我要说到做到。没事的,亲爱的。
-I said I'll do it. It's fine, honey.
陈太太用她的笔记本电脑做的。
Mrs. Chen did it on her laptop.
她很乐意,现在就开始做了
She's happy to do it from now on.
哦……好吧。
Oh... okay.
看来那就不需要我了。
Guess I'm not needed then.
别胡说八道,塔莎
Not that nonsense, Tashy
听着,我和波比谈过了。
Listen, I spoke to Bobbi.
她说你去见她了。
She said you went to see her.
是的。爸爸,听——
Yeah. Dad, listen--
嘿…我为你感到骄傲,亲爱的。
Hey... I'm proud of you, sugar.
你长大了!
That's grown-up.
听着,我得挂了。
Look, I've gotta go.
我的卷心菜急需呵护。
My cabbages are crying out for some TLC.
爱你,宝贝!
Love you, baby!
爱你,爸爸。
Love you, Dad.
我要杀了他。
I'm going to kill him.
我知道。
I know.
你拿到苹果了吗?
Have you got the apple?
对了,记得吗,我们改了顺序,
Yeah-- Oh, and remember, um, we changed the order,
就是,左腋窝,右膝盖,右腋窝。
so it's, um, left armpit, right knee, right armpit.
欢迎!我是萨姆……这位是……
Welcome! I'm Sam... and that's...
这位是波比!
And that's Bobbi!
我们是……萨姆和波比!
And we are... Sam and Bobbi!
观众们一定很感兴趣
Audiences have forever been intrigued
关于魔术师和助手之间的互动。
by the dynamic between magician and assistant.
那助手仅仅只是个漂亮装饰吗?
Is the assistant just there to look pretty?
还是他们掌握了魔术的全部秘密?
Or do they hold the secret to the entire trick?
每个人都知道没有她的助手,魔术师什么都不是,
Everyone knows the magician is nothing without her assistant,
但魔术师才是最引人注目的一个。
but it's the magician who gets the limelight.
所以也许,是时候了...为了助手的复仇!
So maybe, it's time... for the Assistant's Revenge!
怎么回事,波比?
What the hell, Bob?
你能振作起来吗?
Can you cheer up?
但是,你可能会想,
But why, you may wonder,
一个助手可能想要复仇吗?
might an assistant want revenge?
也许,魔术师的助手终于意识到了
Maybe, the assistant has finally realized that the magician
-总是优先考虑工作…波比!
-will always prioritize work... Bobbi!
…超过组建…停!
...over making... Stop!
-…一个家庭。波比!
-...a family. -Bobbi!
嗨,杰瑞!我应该告诉你,
Hi, Jerry! I should probably tell you,
我不是真的在扔刀子。
I'm not really throwing the knives.
这都是假的……对不起。
It's all just pretend... Sorry.
-我不敢相信你会这么做。-是啊,我
-I can't believe you're doin' this. -Yeah, well, I am.
我不干了。
I quit.
海伦和一个女人在康沃尔死去一个月
I found him a month after Helen died...
我找到了他。
with a woman in Cornwall.
她被马踢中了头。
She was kicked in the head by a horse.
我花了好几年才弄懂其中的规律:
It took me years to understand the pattern:
他……总是喜欢没有孩子的女人。
he... always went for childless women.
不想要孩子的女人。
Women who didn't want a baby.