球还是点心?
Ball or treat?
来吧,布鲁夫…选吧
Come on, Bruv... choose.
真愚蠢。
-That's stupid.
是的,布鲁夫是自己命运的主人。
-Yes, Bruv. Master of his own destiny.
-他不是,是吗? -嗯,
-He is not, though, is he? -Uh,
-布鲁夫选了球。-是的,
-Bruv chose the ball. -Yeah,
你给了他两个选择。
from a list of two options that you gave him.
嗯。
-Hm.
我能喝杯咖啡吗?-不好意思,我们下班了。
-Can I have a coffee? -No, we're closing.
拜托,只要五分钟。
Please, just five minutes.
呃,我该走了
Um, I should go bounce
我还有件事要做。
'cause there's this thing I've gotta do.
-明天见,傻瓜。 太好了!
-See ya tomorrow, Fooze. -Legendary.
来吧,布鲁夫
Come on, Bruv.
可爱的婴儿。
Cute baby.
-不,布鲁夫! 布鲁夫
-No, Bruv! Bruv.
给你。
Here you go.
我现在关门了,请随便。
It's the end of the day, so whatever.
不要去。
Don't go.
我得把厨房♥关了。
I've got to close the kitchen.
马上就来!
Be with you in a sec!
为什么你有17个未接电♥话♥?
Why have I got 17 missed calls from you?
你收到我的语♥音♥留言了吗?没人听语♥音♥信箱。
-Did you get my voicemail? -No one listens to voicemail.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
为什么这里有个婴儿?
Why is there a baby here?
对吧? !
Right?!
我需要咖啡。
I need coffee.
不要碰它。
Don't touch it.
我度过了最诡异的24小时,丽塔。
I've had the weirdest 24 hours, Reets.
简直是疯了。
It's been a madness.
脱脂或全脂?
Skinny or full-fat?
丽塔?
Reets?
丽塔?丽塔!
Reets? Rita!
-我告诉过你不要碰它!- - - -
-I told you not to touch it! -What--
这是个坏主意。
This was a bad idea.
你知道吗,丽塔?
You know what, Reets?
我觉得你最好现在就走
I've got this. You should just go home.
为什么我不带他出去散步呢?
Why don't I take him out for a walk?
你可以洗个澡,睡个午觉。
You can wash, have a nap.
这不是个好主意。
That's not a good idea.
我们在一起会很开心的,不是吗?
We'll have a fun time together, won't we?
是的!是的,会的。
Yes! Yes, we will.
和丽塔阿姨一起玩。
Spend some fun time with Auntie Rita.
在我来之前多练习一下是很好的。
It's good to get some practice in before mine comes.
什么?
What?
你可以放心把孩子交给我。
You can trust me with your baby.
这不是我的孩子,瑞特。
This isn't my baby, Reet.
-好的。-不,不是好的。
-Okay. -No, not okay.
这不是我的孩子。
It's not my baby.
嗯…它是。
Well... it is.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
如果你在挣扎,
If you're struggling,
承认这一点并不可耻。
there's no shame in admitting it.
-我们都在这里等你。-停,停,停。
-We are all here for you. -Stop, stop, stop, stop.
这不是我的孩子。
This isn't my baby.
这一点也不好笑,塔什。
This isn't funny, Tash.
不,我知道不是。
No, I know it's not.
你要我打电♥话♥给谁吗?-不,因为我打给你了。
-Do you want me to call anyone? -No, because I called you.
我的意思是…
I just meant, like...
继续……
Go on...
继续,说出来。我不生气。
Go on, just say it. I'm not annoyed.
你应该给你妹妹打电♥话♥。
You should call your sister.
-让开!我宁愿不要!
Whew. Better out than in.
我也这么认为你应该指望波比
I think Bobbi would be a good person to have around.
好吧,我没有
Cool. I don't.
好吧,我们去散步。
Okay, we're going for a walk.
你需要洗个澡。
You need a shower.
不,丽塔。这不安全。
No, Rita. It's not safe.
-把孩子给我。-每次我都让自己
-Give me the baby. -Every time I let myself
-沉浸在你的戏剧中。-把孩子给我。
-get sucked up into your drama. -Give me the baby.
-把孩子给我。-你把我拖到这里来
-Give me the baby. -You drag me over here in a total state,
-然后不想要我的帮助。-丽塔,把孩子给我。
-and then don't want my help. -Rita, give me the baby.
也许你没注意到,我也有很多…
In case you haven't noticed, I've got a lot...
-丽塔,把孩子给我。-…事要做。
-Rita, give me the baby. -...on my plate, too.
-丽塔,给我-你疯了!
-Rita, give me-- -You're being mental!
把他妈的孩子给我!
Give me the fuckin' baby!
我很抱歉,丽塔。
I'm sorry, Reets, about all that.
我不知道我为什么会心动。我觉得这只是,你知道吗?
I don't know why I flipped. I think it's just, you know?
因为我很好。疯子,但很好。
'Cause I'm fine. Batshit, but fine.
-也许,你应该-抱歉
-Maybe, you sh-- -Sorry.
他说……你星期五有空吗
Says... are you free on Friday
吃披萨和野格酒?
for pizza and Jagermeister?
喂,去找你最好的朋友。
Oi, get your own best mate.
听着,我给芭比打电♥话♥。保证
Listen, I'll call Bobbi. Promise.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我就和你一起等她来。
I'm just gonna wait with you till she comes.
说真的,你能滚蛋吗?
Seriously, can you just fuck off?
好吧。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
你在耍我吗?
Are you fuckin' with me?
马格斯。马格斯嘿。
-Mags. -Mags Hey.
马格斯…问个愚蠢问题。
Mags... stupid question.
我没有孩子,对吧?
I don't have a baby, do I?
马格斯?-我以为你打电♥话♥是来道歉的。
-Mags? -I thought you were calling to apologize.
-什么?——扑克之夜。
-What? -About poker night.
星期五吗?你是个混♥蛋♥?-是的!扑克之夜。
-Friday? You were an asshole? -Yes! Poker night.
我不是在扑克之夜生的孩子吧?
I didn't have a baby on poker night, did I?
因为我没有孩子…对吧?
'Cause I don't have a baby... right?
马格斯?
Mags?
我今天真的没时间听你的怪事。
I honestly don't have time for your weirdness today.
看……我一会儿要去公园。
Look... I'm going to the park later.
如果你让他睡午觉
If you're puttin' him down for a nap,
我们可以一小时后见。
we could meet up in an hour.
塔什?
Tash?
娜塔莎吗?
Natasha?
我知道我不是你妈妈…
I know I'm not your mum...
你也知道我不是你妈妈
and you know I'm not your mum.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏,
And I don't know what your game is,
但我不玩。
but I'm not playing it.
你别想进入我的大脑。
You are not gettin' inside my head.
好吧。
All right.
让我们看一看。
Let's have a look then.
贝克斯郡能有多少莉迪亚·麦克奈什·威尔科克斯?
How many Lydia McNaish-Wilcoxes can there be in Bexhill?
是的!
Yes!
回家了,你个小贱♥人♥。
Home time, you little cunt.
很棒的宝贝。
-Awesome baby.
婴儿生病。
Babies are sick.
-在他们开♥发♥框架之前
-I'm-- -Before they've developed frameworks
的组织概念,
for organizing concepts,
它们将世界视为原始数据。
they experience the world as raw data.
最纯粹形式的觉知。
Awareness in its purest form.
-我…-这孩子真的在乱动
-I'm-- -This baby is literally jammin'
现在有了普遍的意识。
with universal consciousness right now.
-你闻过他的头吗?-是的。
-Have you smelled his head? -Yeah.
这是世界上最好的味道。
It is the best smell in the world.
-你应该闻闻。我有,谢谢。
-You should smell it. -I have, thanks.
-嘿,布鲁夫。不,伙计。
-Hey, Bruv. No, man.
同志,我们不是这样做的。
Compadre, that is not how we do.
布鲁夫
-Bruv.
布鲁夫,老兄。
Bruv, man.