我妈一发现我和林在一起
Soon as mine found out I was with Lin,
他决定要完全监护权。
he decided he wanted full custody.
上周派了个社工去找孩子们问话。
Sent a social worker around last week to interview the kids.
担心他们的……“性心理发展”。
Worried for their... "psycho sexual development."
麦奇不是我的,他是琳的前男友。
Mikey's not mine, he's Lin's ex's.
她在哪儿?
Where's she?
监狱。
Prison.
她做了什么?
What did she do?
为自己辩护。
Defended herself.
——你准备好了吗?-嗯嗯。
- You ready? - Mm-hm.
噢!
Ooh!
你干完活儿,宝贝。
You're goin', hon.
你看起来很好。
You look good.
警♥察♥!
Police!
警♥察♥!
Police!
警♥察♥!警♥察♥!
Police! Police!
我们在找一个失踪的人!
We're looking for a missing person!
是啊,我们这里都有人失踪了!
Yeah, we're all missing people in here!
你觉得你很有趣,是吗?!
Think you're funny, do ya?!
不如你告诉我们你在找谁,
Why don't you tell us who you're looking for,
然后我们就能告诉你我们是否见过它们。这怎么样?
and then we can tell you if we've seen them. How 'bout that?
六周前有个女人失踪了!
A woman went missing six weeks ago!
我们接到报告说有人在这一带看到她。
We've had a report she's been seen in the area.
名字叫海伦·麦格雷戈,三十出头,棕色长发。
Name of Helen McGregor, early 30s, long brown hair.
丈夫说她拿了他的东西。
Husband said she has something that belongs to him.
这里没有符合描述的人。
Nah, no one fittin' that description here.
好吧,我们走着瞧!
Well, we'll see about that!
他妈的!
Fuck!
走吧!滚开!
Go on! Piss off!
滚出去!
Get out of here!
你身上有尿!
You got piss on you!
我怀孕了。
I'm pregnant.
你知道多久了?
So how long have you known?
有段时间。
A while.
我以为你没跟他上♥床♥。
I thought you weren't sleeping with him.
所以…
So...
我们可以去利物浦。
we could go to Liverpool.
在那里低调一段时间。
Lay low there for a while.
罗谢尔会给我们和婴儿准备一间房♥间…
Rochelle will have a room for us...
一间房♥间
and the baby.
早上好,这里是高门妇女诊所。
Good morning, High gate Women's Clinic.
海伦麦格雷戈?
Helen McGregor?
你要在这儿过夜吗?
Are you staying overnight?
我明早来接你。
I'll pick you up in the morning.
好吧。
Okay.
血压有点,有点高
Blood pressure's a little, little high,
但是,呃,不吓人。
but, uh, not alarming.
我们需要担心的是她的精神状态。
It's her mental state we need to worry about.
谢天谢地你给医院打了电♥话♥
Oh, thank god you put a call out to the hospitals.
哦,这真的很棒
Oh, it's a great network.
好人。
Good people.
谢天谢地我们及时救了她。
Thank god we got her in time.
我只想要回我的家人。
I just want my family back.
最重要的是她要保持冷静。
Most important thing is that she stays calm.
如果她压力太大,
If she works herself up with the stress,
可能会影响到婴儿。
it could affect the baby.
我一直在想她接触到了什么。
I can't stop thinking about what she was exposed to.
他们不会知道来这里找她的。
They won't know to look for her here.
你可以和我们住在一起……直到你找到新地方。
You can stay with us... until you find a new place.
她醒来了
She's waking up.
海伦?
Helen?
你现在安全了,亲爱的。
You're safe now, darling.
还有,还有孩子。
And, and so is the baby.
一切都会没事的。
Everything's gonna be fine.
我一直很担心。
I've been so worried.
厕..所
T-Toilet.
是的,是的。厕所。。。
Yes, yes. Toilet.
好的,嗯。
Okay, um.
好了,开始吧。
All right, here we go.
慢慢来,我们走。
Nice and slow there, and up we go.
海伦……你没事吧?
Helen... are you all right?
我很好!
I'm fine!
不!
No!
来吧!这是好的!你是好的。——好的。
- Come on! It's okay! You're okay. - All right.
不!不!
No! No!
-海伦,你没事的!-是的。
- Helen, you're okay! - Yeah.
-好吧…很好。——不!
- Okay... Very good. - No!
我们在那。
There we are.
救命!
Help!
救命
Help!
做得好,亲爱的。
Well done, darling.
你,你做得很好。
Y-You're, you're doing brilliantly.
不要停。他快出来了
Don't stop. He's nearly here.
最后努力一下
Tne final push!
——妈妈!——哦!一个男孩。
- Mummy! - Oh! A boy.
我的男孩!
My boy!
早上好,妈妈。
Good morning, Mummy.
我们很高兴见到你。
We're happy to see you.
你想说早上好吗?
Would you like to say good morning?
亲爱的?
Darling?
我的男孩!
My boy!
我英俊的小男孩。
My handsome little boy.
她在哪里呢?她在哪里呢? !
Where is she? Where is she?!
告诉我!
Tell me!
她生病了。
She's sick.
你让她生病了。
You made her sick.
我们把她带回家让她好起来…
And we brought her home to get better...
然后生下孩子。
and have the baby.
你太邪恶了。
You're evil.
你♥他♥妈♥的太邪恶了。
You're fucking evil.
该死的……你。
Damn... you.
去你♥爸♥的,去你整个家族的。
Damn your father, damn your whole line.
愿你永远不知道有幸福的一天
May you never know a day's happiness.
愿你的孩子没有爱,无家可归
And may your children be loveless and homeless.
愿你像狗一样因羞愧而窒息而死
And may you die like a dog choking on your own shame.
我们知道你住在哪里。
We know where you live.
我们知道你有孩子在里面。
We know you've got kids in there.
如果我是你,我会非常小心。
I'd be very careful if I were you.
嗨,嘘。你好,没关系。
Hi, shh. Hi, it's okay.
很好,就这样。
Good, there you go.
让我们今天试试护理。
Let's try nursing today.
你喝多了。你一定很痛。
You're full of milk. You must be sore.
如果你吸血的话,可以缓解压力。
It'll help ease the pressure if you feed.
我的小家伙很喜欢。
My little one loves it.
来吧,现在。这对你的情绪有帮助。
Come on, now. It'll help with your mood.
你至少得抱着他。
You have to at least hold him.
那就这样吧。
There you go.
还不算太糟。
That's not so bad.
把他弄走。
Get him off me.
把他弄走!
Get him off me!
你是一个怪物。
You're a monster.
我们现在要去参加爸爸的葬礼。
We're going to Dad's funeral now.
朱迪会陪着你和孩子。
Judy's gonna stay with you and the baby.
我们只需要一个小时。
We'll only be an hour.
我饿了。
I'm hungry.
你饿了吗?
You're hungry?
朱迪,我们能吃早餐吗?
Judy, c-can we get some breakfast?
你父亲的事我很遗憾,杰克。
I'm sorry about your father, Jack.
他是个好人。
He was a good man.
谢谢你!
Thank you.