剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
也不是巴基斯坦
And it ain't Pakistan.
我想 你得称它为...沙克斯坦?
I guess, you'd have to call it... Sharqistan?
你♥他♥妈♥什么都知道吗
Is there no end to your talent?
真♥主♥保佑你
Salam Alaikum.
最好的雇佣兵
Mercenaries.The best.
塔♥利♥班♥正在拜访
The Taliban are paying us a visit.
这个人 Zaman Qalzai
This guy here, Zaman Qalzai,
他勒索钱财
he's been extorting money.
我认为那是你们的家常便饭
I thought that's what you lot did.
不是的 Sharq不是这样的
Na, Sharq's changed the rules.
他不是塔♥利♥班♥狂热分子
He's not a Taliban fanatic.
回旅馆去吧 我们会再联♥系♥的
Go back to your hotel,we'll be in touch.
他是个政客
He's a politician.
当政♥治♥失败 谁会赢呢
And when politics fails? Who wins?
哦 是的 拿枪的会赢 我真蠢
Oh, yeah. Guy with the biggest gun, silly me.
Josuf
Josuf.
在部落领地 任何事都不那么简单
In tribal lands, nothing is what it seems,
Wallace先生 先生Sharq
Mr Wallace. Mr Sharq.
那家伙向拉什卡尔加
That man extorted $20,000
的法国电力公♥司♥
from a French Electricity supply
勒索20000美金
company in Lashkar Gah.
但 我已经和那家公♥司♥达成协议了
But, I had already done a deal with that company.
我知道 保护费
I see. Protection.
影子政♥府♥的影子税收
Shadow taxes for a shadow government.
喝茶吗 不喝 谢谢
Tea? No, thank you.
你知道做生意 你得从一而终
You see in business, you need consistency,
价格稳定
price stability, you know.
所以我要把他
So I will return the money
勒索的钱还回去
he extorted from the company.
你花这些税
You spend the money you raise
来买♥♥武器
from those taxes on weapons.
我来这就是为了这个
Which is why I'm here.
你想要加密密♥码♥吗
You do want the encryption codes?
当然
Of course.
那我们做个交易 然后我回喀布尔
So let's do a deal and get myself back to Kabul.
Wallace先生 时机还不成熟
All in good time, Mr Wallace.
听着 我是个商人
Look, I'm a business man.
的确 有些人是商人
Indeed.Some business man.
这家伙却是个赝品
This guy's a real bad ass.
他救了我两次
Twice he's saved my life.
他很强壮 体质很好
He's a strong man, a fit man,
他精力充沛 坚韧不拔 聪明
he's resourceful, ruthless, clever.
他是个典型的二元思想家
He's a classic binary thinker.
这个人是英国特种部队的
This man is a British Special Forces operative.
非常好 Josuf
Very good, Josuf.
比军♥火♥商要好
Even better than an arms dealer.
Tommy Wallace 你暴露了
You, Tommy Wallace, are so outed.
他们要情报 他们?
They want intelligence.They?
别跟我玩什么特情部的精神游戏
Spare me the secret service mind games.
他们想要情报
They want intelligence.
我想要帮你
I'm trying to help you here.
为什么 没准我现在
Why? Do you think maybe
是这里唯一和你一边的
I'm your only mate here now?
没准最终发现我不是军人
And that maybe you've screwed up
你完蛋了呢
and I'm not military after all.
才怪 你就是军人
No, you're military all right.
是吗 当然
Am I? Oh, aye.
拿出证据来
Prove it.
当 当 当 当
Dah, dah, dah, dah!
丝绸地图 美元
Silk map. Dollars.
便条 让任何人都可以
Note. Offering a reward for anyone
把你送回你自己人那里
that returns you to your people.
你想要这吗
Do you want this?
你的家人 他们想你
Your family. They miss you.
该回家了 Gerry
Time to come home, Gerry.
Gerry已经死了
Gerry's gone, all right?
Gerry, Sharq在利用你
Sharq's using you, Gerry.
我告诉过你 我不是Gerry
I told you already! I'm not Gerry!
我再也见不到我的女儿了
'I'll never see my little girl again.'
还有他妈 他们很想你
'Or her mother.' They miss you, Gerry.
解码信♥号♥♥
早上好 Sharq先生
"Good morning, Mr Sharq."
早上好
"Good morning."
我有你想要的东西
I have something you want
你有我想要的东西
and you have something I want.
我会把这两个人给你
I'll give you the two men,
但我要情报和武器
but I want access to information and hardware.
没问题 我会和我的人商量的
OK, I'll talk to my people.
我相信他们会对交易感兴趣的
I'm sure they'll be interested in doing a deal.
很好
Good.
你已经获得了弹道报告
You've got the ballistics report.
我见不到Porter 但你可以
I can't reach Porter. But you can.
告诉他他现在很危险 否则...
Warn him his life is in danger.Otherwise...
他的大脑里有弹片
He has bullet fragments lodged in his brain.
我们会赢得这场战争
We will win this war.
你没用了 你个蠢蛋
You're obsolete, you prick!
Frank 我知道一切
I know it all. Frank.
你玩不过大人物的
You do not fuck with the big boys!
John 你错了 一切还没结束
No, John, nothing is ever over.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表