剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
巴士拉
波特擅离职守了 长官
porters gone awol, sir.
知道他可能去哪里吗
have you any idea where he might be headed?
他牙齿里的追踪器
the tracker in his tooth
显示他距这里向东三十五公里
has him 35 clicks east of here.
北纬30度 30分 24.6♥4♥秒
30 degrees, 30.24 minutes north.
东经47度 49分 53.03秒
47 degrees, 49 point...
在巴士拉公♥寓♥区的一个藏身地
..At a safe house in an apartment block in basra city.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
-是在巴士拉南郊 -没错
- it's a southern suburb of basra - yes!
我知道了
I know it.
波特在跟踪他唯一掌握的线索
Porter's chasing the only lead he has.
他在原来关押
He's outside the safe house
肯尼斯·布莱顿
that was used to hold
的藏身地外面
kenneth bratton.
需要我联♥系♥巴士拉警方
Do you want me to contact basra police,
让他们截住波特吗
have them intercept porter?
不用
No.
为了这个机会他等了7年 成全他吧
He's waited seven years for a second chance. Let him have it.
开枪 约翰 打死他
shoot him! john, shoot him!'
没事的
It's ok.
走
站住
哈基姆·艾尔·拿斯亚
Hakim al naziri.
不是
哈基姆·艾尔·拿斯亚
Hakim al nazeri!
哈基姆·艾尔·拿斯亚
Hakim al nazeri.
哈基姆·艾尔·拿斯亚
Hakim al nazeri.
要是你能讲英语我们都能好过点
We're both gonna have a much easier time if you can speak english.
-我会说英语 -很好
- I speak english. - Good.
哈基姆·艾尔·拿斯亚 在哪里
Where is hakim al nazeri?
我不知道你在说
I don't know what you're talk...
好吧 让我们再来一次 好吗
Alright. Let's try that again, shall we?
第一
Point one,
听到他的名字咱们的朋友就都赶来了
our friends there came running after hearing his name.
第二 进军伊♥拉♥克♥之前
Point two, before the invasion this
这个地方曾是关押人♥质♥的藏身地
place was a safe house for a hostage.
我清楚得很 因为我参加了营救
I know that, I was sent to get him out.
第三 我会更有创意地使用这把刀
Point three, I'm gonna start using this knife in more inventive ways
除非你告诉我他们把
Unless you tell me where they're holding
其余95%的英国异教♥徒♥关在哪里
the remaining 95 percent of the english infidel.
他们会杀了你的 我的朋友
They will kill you, my friend.
也许吧
Maybe.
或许他们会想听听我想跟他们交易点什么
Or maybe they'll hear what I've got to trade.
你得自己琢磨下 哈基姆有多想把
You need to ask yourself how much hakim
贾西姆从贝尔玛西[监狱名]监狱弄出来
wants jassim out of belmarsh.
-你是谁 -想我吗
- Who is this? - Do you miss me?
波特
porter!
我联♥系♥上了伊♥斯♥兰♥之剑
I contacted sword of islam.
按我的推测 正赶往指定地点
I'm off to rendezvous with my pet theory.
哈基姆
Hakim?
可能是个陷阱 也可能白费力气
Could be a trap, could be a wild goose chase.
-我得挂了 -波特 别挂
- I'm gonna have to hang up now. - Porter, keep this line open.
波特 该死
Porter?! shit!
现在没人能跟踪我们了 对吧
So, now we can't be traced, ok?
下个路口左转
Take the next left.
-你要干什么 -人有三急
- What are you doing? - Call of nature.
这条路最好能平坦点
This road better be flat.
-就这里了 -你马上就知道了
- Is this it? - You'll soon find out.
出来
Out!
啊 好疼啊
Aaargh! it hurts!
我们真不能这样子来
We really can't go on like this.
任你处置了 老大
All yours, hero.
他是英国兵 别相信他
你是谁
Who are you?
对不起 先生 我不能回答这个问题
I'm sorry, sir, I can't answer that question.
你带他来这里干什么
他有关于贾西姆的情报做交易 长官
我们来看看
拿探测器来
拆下来
我们失去了波特的信息
We've just lost porter.
我们也失去了 该死
We've lost him, too. Shit!
信♥号♥♥消失
他们会追踪他到这里
我们必须转移 带上他
伊♥拉♥克♥南部
我们在标准时间15:21
We lost contact with bravo team at 15:21 gmt,
当地时间十八点二十一分与B队失去联♥系♥
18:21 local time.
在最后一次进行联♥系♥时 他说
In our last communication he claimed
将和前伊♥拉♥克♥情报局上校
to be heading to a rendezvous
哈基姆·艾尔·拿斯亚
With a former mukhabarat colonel,
前往一个指定地点
hakim al nazeri,
我们认为此人可能是伊♥斯♥兰♥之剑的指挥官
A man we believe might be the commander of sword of islam.
这张艾尔 卡纳的卫星图像
This satellite image of al kanan
显示的是我们所知
was porter's last
波特的最后所在地
known position.
拍摄于当地时间18:36
It was taken at 18:36 local time
显示建筑物外有四辆车子
And shows four vehicles outside the building.
能追踪这些车子吗
Were you able yo track the vehicles?
不行
No.
一小时前 我们得到第二张卫星图像时
By the time we got a second satellite image an hour ago,
这些车子已经不见了
The vehicles were gone.
波特也不见了
And porter.
我们让C队待命
We have charlie team on standby.
让他们在五个小时内赶到巴士拉
We can have them on the ground in basra in five hours.
并派一架直升飞机到那里
And a helicopter to where they might
也许能找到凯狄去向的线索
find clues to katie's whereabouts.
或者一个饵雷
Or a booby-trap.
距离凯狄被处决
We have less than 52 hours
我们还有五十二个小时不到的时间
before they execute katie.
如果我们延误
If we delay
休 伊♥斯♥兰♥之剑还没在
hugh, count yourself lucky the sword of islam
网上发布死去英军士兵的
haven't already
照片就算你走运了
posted pictures of dead soldiers on their website.
最后所知B队所在地
命令撤销
Authorisation denied.
二十四小时内 我们失去了5名战士
We've lost five men in 24 hours.
你还能指望什么 长官
What did you expect? Sir,
波特告诉了我们这个地点
porter has given us this location.
我们不能让这些士兵白白死亡
We can't let these men's deaths be in vain.
我没想那样
I've no intention of that.
你给我另外的任务作为补偿
You find me another mission as cover...
C队任你派遣
and you've got charlie team.
遵命
Sir.
嗨 亚历山德拉
Hi, alexandra.
你妈妈在吗
Is your mother here?
妈
Mum!
跟我爸爸有关 是吧
This is about my dad, isn't it?
- 休 - 黛安
- Hugh. - Diane.
国家通讯总局监测到
Gchq monitoring recorded
约翰失去追踪信♥号♥♥
john has a lost signal.
-拜托说人话 -亚历克斯
- Please speak english. - Alex.
你父亲自愿参加在伊♥拉♥克♥的一次危险任务
Your father volunteered for a dangerous mission in iraq.
谁派遣他的
Who sent him?
你知道我不能说的
You know I can't tell you that.
你 是你派他去的 对吧
You. You sent him, didn't you?
我不能说详情 但从我们
I can't go into detail but the manner in which
与约翰失去联♥系♥的情形看我们觉得
we lost contact with john makes us feel that
你怎么敢 你怎么敢
don't you dare! don't you dare!
我爸爸没有
My dad's not..
-对不起 -不 放开我
- I'm so sorry. - No, get off me!
你是个骗子
You're a liar!
亚历克斯
alex...
听着 呃
Listen, um...
我知道你为约翰做过很多 谢谢
..I know how much you've done for john. Thank you.
但是 事实是 呃
But... the truth is, er...
没有他我们过得更好
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表