剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我们认为他就是 Gerald Baxter
we believe he's Gerald Baxter.
很好
Good.
如果Gerald Baxter 被认为
If Gerald Baxter is responsible for
对22名美军士兵的死亡负责
the deaths of, what, 22 US marines,
那么根据协议
then under the terms of the treaty
他得在美国被审判
he has to be tried in the US.
还有事吗
Is there something else?
另一个被捕的人
The other man who was captured.
什么
Excuse me?
另一个和 Baxter一起被捕的是
The other westerner captured with Baxter is
只有他被捕了
He was captured alone.
Frank 据美国海军陆战队的录像
Frank, according to US marine comms,
还有一个人被捕了
a second man was picked up.
他是我们的人 我们的人
He's our deniable asset.Deniable asset.
可拒绝的义务 夯
More deniable liability, huh?
不管怎样 Baxter是一个人被捕的
Either way, Baxter was captured alone.
我发誓
For Christ's sake,
我有看到照片
I've seen the photos!
Gerald Baxter...是被单独逮捕的
Gerald Baxter... was captured alone.
我叫John Porter
My name is John Porter.
编号♥34487566 代码807
34487566, zap code 807.
你应该把它记下
You might want to write that down.
那个囚犯 你们羁押的英国人
The prisoner, the British man you're holding,
他是我的
he's mine.
什么英国人
What British man?
你♥他♥妈♥的在装什么
What the fuck are you lot playing at?
那边那个家伙
That bloke over there.
他叫...Gerald Baxter
His name... is Gerald Baxter.
他造成了...
He's responsible for the deaths of...
喂
Yeah?
嗯
Uh-huh.
是的 好的
Yeah. OK.
他被定为 R4
He's been designated R4.
R4?什么玩意
R4? What the hell...
我要打电♥话♥给我律师
I wanna phone my lawyer,
我要见大使
I wanna speak to the embassy!
你听到我说了吗 我们有权利
You hear me?! We have rights!
我们是女王的臣民
We subjects of Her Majesty's government
狗屁
and that shit!
上车 上去
Get in. In!
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you guys?!
我不明白
I don't understand.
美国人有理由不放Baxter
The Americans have reason to hold Baxter
可 Porter 为什么他们要否认他的存在呢
but Porter? Why would they deny he even exists?
他们要杀了他 是吗
They're going to kill him,aren't they?
听我说 我在这个国家很有
Listen guys, I've got connections
人脉 好吗
in this country, OK?
我有很多钱
I've got access to a lot of money.
杀了这小子 你出个价
Kill laughing boy and you name your price!
棒极了
Cool.
太散扯了 不可思议
Holy crap, that was amazing.
跟电影了一样
That was just like a movie.
你怎么做到的 砰 砰
How did you, boom, boom?
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
你又救了我一次
It's the second time you've saved my life, huh?
想想吧 我是在救自己
Think you'll find I was saving my own life.
我知道这发生了什么
I know exactly what's going on here.
我们在冒险
We're having a bromance!
嘘 那是什么
Shh. What is that?
见鬼 信鸽 他们在赶来
Shit. Homing pigeon.They're coming to get us.
是个求救信♥号♥♥ 我们得离开这儿
It's a distress signal.Let's get out of here.
帮我解开手铐
Undo my cuffs!
为什么美国人要你死
Why do the Americans want you dead?
是谁在搞鬼
Who gives a monkey's?
为什么他们要你死
Why do they want you dead?!
我替他们工作 什么?!
I work for them.What?!
现在不是了 我曾经是
Not now. I used to.
美国人把我带到巴基斯坦
The Yanks took me into Pakistan.
为什么 你不是军人
Why? You're not military.
因为他们需要我
Cos they like what I can magic up
在旧的电脑软件设计
on the old computer software design,
导弹导航系统上搞鬼
missile guidance systems,
黑客 你只要能说的我都能做的
hacking, you name it, I can do it.
然后我就绑♥架♥了我自己
Then I went and got myself kidnapped,
18个月时间都耗在散热器上
spent 18 months chained to a radiator.
现在美国人要我死
Now the Yanks want me dead
因为我知道他们太多的秘密
cos I know a lot of stuff.
像他们在巴基斯坦都做了些什么
Secrets like what they were up to in Pakistan.
什么
What?
Danni 长官 我找到了Baxter的家人
Danni. "Sir,I found Baxter's family."
在哪儿
Where?
康涅狄格州 通过美国国籍
"Connecticut. Fast-tracked through
快速追踪到的
the American citizenship process."
干得好 不错
Well done. Good work.
中情局
CIA.
中情局? 我是平民 技术支持
CIA? I'm a bleedin' civilian.Tech support.
中情局
CIA.
你皈依伊♥斯♥兰♥教了
You converted to Islam?
是吗 屁
Is that what happened? Ptth!
伊♥斯♥兰♥教? 真♥主♥安♥拉♥?
Right? Islam? Allah schmallah.
斋月钟声? 我才不是呢
Ramadama ding. I don't think so.
不是 忘了它吧
No. Look, forget it.
我们得离开这儿
Let's get the hell out of here!
皈依什么了 你到底怎么了
Converted to what? What is going on with you?
你听谁的命令
Who are you following?
我皈依了Zahir Sharq
I converted to Zahir Sharq.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
Zahir Sharq
Zahir Sharq?
Zahir Sharq是你的主人
Zahir Sharq's your man.
他是这个国家的希望
He's the future father of this nation.
这个国家的每一份重建计划
Every rebuilding programme in this country
都出自Zahir Sharq
pays dues to Zahir Sharq.
是的 保护费 保护费 税收
Yeah, protection money. Protection money? Taxes.
他是个有远见的人
He's a visionary.
他要得到你的导弹加密密♥码♥
He'll take your missile encryption codes.
他会很有耐心
He will pay big time.
不打算对你怎么样
Don't mean to rush you or anything,
但是美国人在天上
but the Yanks have got eyes in the sky,
山间平地都有侦察
in the mountains and ground.
我们要不走就会挂了 冷静点
If we don't get a move on,we are toast. Calm down.
好吧 我们去哪儿
It's a deal. Where are we headed?
沿着这条路开十英里 然后步行
Ten miles down the road.then we're on foot.
去哪儿 Sharq的洞穴吗
Where to? Sharq's cave?
洞穴?Zahir Sharq从来不躲在洞穴里
Cave? Man like Zahir Sharq doesn't hide in a cave,
你个英国蠢货
you English prick.
英国蠢货刚刚救了你
This dozy English prick just saved your arse,
你为什么不直接告诉我他在哪
so why don't you just tell me where he is?
巴基斯坦
Pakistan.
棒极了
Great(!)
我们按我说的做 不开玩笑 明白吗
But we do this my way.No funny stuff, understand?
别诱导我
Don't tempt me.
我们去和 Sharq游泳去吧
Let's go swim with the Sharq,shall we?!
克莱蒙特俱乐部
伦敦西一区
为方法结果的成功干一杯
To the triumph of outcome over methodology.
为合作的情报委员会互不干涉干杯
To the non interference of the joint intelligence committee.
我们在调查
We've been digging.
Gerald Baxter是有技术支持的平民
Gerald Baxter was a civilian tech support operative
受雇于中情局
recruited by Langley.
家人被给予了新身份
Family given new identities.
移♥民♥美国
Fast-tracked through US immigration
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表