剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
不
No!
-怎么了 -不
- What happened? - No!
不
No!
他已经死了
He's gone! He's gone!
快 上车
Come on! Get in!
各位
Guys?
当心
Look out!
让开
Get back! Get back!
走
Let's go.
-快 快 走 -走走走
- Come on! Come on, let's go! - Let's go! Come on!
快进去
Get in! Get in!
好了 走
Okay! Let's go!
是我
Hey there. It's me.
对不起
I'm sorry, bud.
对不起我没有陪着你 我应该也在的
Sorry I wasn't there. I should have been here.
塞姆·欧文斯博士
Sam Owens. Dr. Sam Owens.
我不知道实验室里有多少人
I don't know how many people are there!
我不知道还有多少人活着
I don't know how many people are left alive!
我就是警♥察♥ 吉姆·霍普局长
I am the police! Chief Jim Hopper!
就是我刚给你的号♥码
Yes, the number that I gave you, yes.
Yes. 6767...
我就在这
I will be here.
他们不相信你 对吧
They didn't believe you, did they?
再说吧
We'll see.
再说吧
"We'll see"?
我们不能就这样坐视不管
We can't just sit here while those things are loose!
我们就待在这 等待救援
We stay here, and we wait for help.
你们知道鲍勃
Did you guys know that Bob was
是霍金斯中学视听俱乐部的创始人吗
the original founder of Hawkins AV?
真的吗
Really?
他向学校请♥愿♥创办了这个俱乐部
He petitioned the school to start it and everything.
然后他众筹采购设备
Then he had a fund-raiser for equipment.
克拉克老师都是跟他学的
Mr. Clarke learned everything from him.
-很厉害吧 -是啊
- Pretty awesome, right? - Yeah.
我们不能让他白白牺牲
We can't let him die in vain.
你想怎么做 迈克
What do you want to do, Mike?
警长已经在处理了
The Chief's right on this.
只靠我们自己可阻止不了这群魔狗
We can't stop those Demo-dogs on our own.
魔狗
Demo-dogs?
魔王 狗
Demogorgon dogs.
魔王
Demo-dogs.
合成词
It's like a compound.
-文字游戏 -行了
- It's like a play on words... - Okay.
如果只有达达 也许可以
I mean, when it was just Dart, maybe...
可现在是一大批了
But there's an army now.
-没错 -他的军团
- Precisely. - His army.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他的军团
His army.
也许我们阻止了他 也就能阻止他的军团
Maybe if we stop him, we can stop his army, too.
-暗影怪兽 -那天他在操场入侵了威尔
- The shadow monster. - It got Will that day on the field.
医生说就像病毒一样感染了他
The doctor said it was like a virus, it infected him.
所以这病毒 让他和隧♥道♥连起来了
And so this virus, it's connecting him to the tunnels?
隧♥道♥ 怪物 逆世界 一切
To the tunnels, monsters, the Upside Down, everything.
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
暗影怪兽无处不在
Okay, so, the shadow monster's inside everything.
如果藤蔓感到痛楚 那威尔也会疼
And if the vines feel something like pain, then so does Will.
-还有达达 -就像克拉克老师教我们的
- And so does Dart. - Yeah. Like what Mr. Clarke taught us.
-蜂巢意识 -蜂巢意识
- The hive mind. - Hive mind?
集体意识 就像超级生物
A collective consciousness. It's a super-organism.
就是这玩意儿控制了一切 这是大脑
And this is the thing that controls everything. It's the brain.
就像吸灵魔
Like the mind flayer.
-什么 -什么
- The what? - What?
吸灵魔
The mind flayer.
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
是一个来自未知维度的怪物
It's a monster from an unknown dimension.
它十分古老 甚至不知道它来自哪里
It's so ancient that it doesn't even know its true home.
它会占据其他维度种族的大脑
Okay, it enslaves races of other dimensions
利用它的高超
by taking over their brains
精神力量控制他们
using its highly-developed psionic powers.
天啊 这些都不是真的 这是小孩玩的游戏
Oh, my God, none of this is real. This is a kids' game.
不 这是说明 而且不是只给小孩玩的
No, it's a manual. And it's not for kids.
除非你知道一些我们不知道的事
And unless you know something that we don't,
-这是最佳的比喻... -类比
- this is the best metaphor... - Analogy.
类比 你就担心这个吗
Analogy? That's what you're worried about?
好吧 为了理解 类比 不管这是什么意思
Fine. An analogy for understanding whatever the hell this is.
好吧 这个吸火魔
Okay, so this mind flamer thing...
灵魔 吸灵魔
Flayer. Mind flayer.
它想要什么
What does it want?
主要是为了征服我们
To conquer us, basically.
它自认为自己是优等种族
It believes it's the master race.
就像德国人
Like the Germans?
纳粹
Uh, the Nazis?
是的 是的 纳粹
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Nazis.
如果纳粹是来自另一个维度的话
If the Nazis were from another dimension, totally.
它认为其他种族 比如我们 都比它低级
Uh, it views other races, like us, as inferior to itself.
它想扩张 占领其他维度
It wants to spread, take over other dimensions.
这可是会毁灭我们所知的这个世界
We are talking about the destruction of our world as we know it.
太好了 太好了 真是太好了 天啊
That's great. That's great. That's really great. Jesus!
好吧 如果这个东西
Okay, so if this thing is
像是控制一切的大脑
like a brain that's controlling everything,
那如果我们杀了它
then if we kill it...
我们就杀了它控制的所有的东西
We kill everything it controls.
-我们就赢了 -理论上来说是的
- We win. - Theoretically.
太好了 那我们怎么杀死这个东西
Great. So how do you kill this thing?
发射火球之类的东西吗
Shoot it with Fireballs or something?
不 不 不是火...不是火球
No. No, no Fire... No Fireballs.
你要召唤一支不死人军队 因为...
Uh, you summon an undead army, uh, because...
因为僵尸 没有脑子
...because zombies, you know, they don't have brains,
吸灵魔 它...它喜欢脑子
and the mind flayer, it... it... It likes brains.
这只是一个游戏 一个游戏
It's just a game. It's a game.
我们到底在这里干什么
What the hell are we doing here?
我以为我们是在等你的后援部队
I thought we were waiting for your military backup.
没错
We are!
就算他们来了 能怎么阻止这一切
But even if they come, how are they gonna stop this?
你不能用枪打它
You can't just shoot this with guns.
你不知道 我们什么都不知道
You don't know that! We don't know anything!
我们知道它已经杀了实验室里所有人
We know it's already killed everybody in that lab.
我们知道那些怪兽会再次蜕皮
And we know the monsters are gonna molt again.
我们知道过不了多久
And we know that it's only a matter of time
那些隧♥道♥就会到达这个小镇
before those tunnels reach this town.
他们说得对
They're right.
我们得杀了它
We have to kill it.
我想杀了它
I want to kill it.
-我也是 -我
- Me, too. - I...
我也是 乔伊
Me, too, Joyce, okay?
但我们要怎么做
But how do we do that?
我们都不知道我们面对的是什么东西
We don't exactly know what we're dealing with here.
是的 但是他知道
No. But he does.
如果说有人知道怎么毁灭这个东西 只有威尔
If anyone knows how to destroy this thing, it's Will.
他和它链接 他知道它的弱点
He's connected to it. He'll know its weakness.
我以为我们不能再信任他了
I thought we couldn't trust him anymore.
他是吸灵魔的间谍了
That he's a spy for the mind flayer now.
但是如果他不知道自己在哪里 就没法刺探
Yeah, but he can't spy if he doesn't know where he is.
这里可以
Yeah, this'll work.
你之前 帮助那些孩子
What you did, um, helping the kids...
真的...挺不错的
that was... really cool.
嗯
Yeah.
那些小混♥蛋♥真是麻烦
Those little shits are real trouble, you know?
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I know.
看看我们有什么
Let's see what we got.
我...我对达达的事很抱歉
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表