剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
What the hell?
南茜
Nance.
南茜 对不起
Nance, I'm sorry.
-擦不掉的 南茜 -擦得掉
- That's not coming off, Nance. - It's coming.
来 我送你回家吧 过来
Come on. Let me just take you home, okay? Come here.
-我送你回家吧 来 -你想要这样的
- Let me take you home. Come on. - You wanted this.
不 我不想这样 我要你别喝了
No, I didn't want this. I told you to stop drinking.
-都是胡扯 胡扯 -不 不是胡扯
- It's bullshit. Bullshit. - No, it's not bullshit. Okay?
-不 这不是胡扯 -不 你
- No, it's not bullshit, Nancy. - No, you.
你胡扯
You're bullshit.
什么
What?
你假装一切都没事
You're pretending like everything is okay.
好像我们...我们没有杀死芭比
You know, like we didn't... like we didn't kill Barb.
好像都很好 好像我们相爱 然后去派对
Like, it's great. Like, we're in love and we're partying.
好啊 我们去派对 派对 我们来派对
Yeah, let's party, huh? Party. We're partying.
简直是胡扯
This is bullshit.
好像我们相爱
"Like we're in love"?
胡扯
It's bullshit.
你不爱我吗
You don't love me?
都是胡扯
It's bullshit.
好像...好像我被困住了
It's like... like I'm stuck.
好像困在逆世界了
Like, like, stuck in the Upside Down?
不
No.
你知道在视觉大♥师♥里 会变得...
You know on a View-Master, when it gets, like...
-夹在两边中间 -是的 差不多
- Caught between two slides? - Yeah. Like that.
好像一边是我们的世界 另一边
Like one side's our world, and the other...
另一边是逆世界
The other slide is the Upside Down.
然后...
And...
然后到处都有声音
And there was this noise coming from everywhere.
然后我看到一些东西
And then I saw something.
-魔王吗 -不
- The Demogorgon? - No.
好像是天空中的巨大阴影
It was like this huge shadow in the sky.
只不过是活的
Only, it was alive.
而且要来抓我
And it was coming for me.
这些都是真的吗
Is this all real?
还是说像医生说的那样 都是你想象的
Or is it like the doctors say, all in your head?
我不知道 只不过...
I don't know. Just...
拜托不要告诉其他人 好吗
Just please don't tell the others, okay?
他们不会明白的
They won't understand.
十一会明白
Eleven would.
她会吗
She would?
是的
Yeah.
她总是能明白
She always did.
有时我觉得我还是能看到她
Sometimes I feel like I still see her.
她好像还在身边 但她不在了
Like she's still around, but she never is.
不知道 有时候我觉得我都疯了
I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy.
我也是
Me, too.
如果我们都疯了
Hey, well, if we're both going crazy,
那我们就是一起疯 对吧
then we'll go crazy together, right?
对 一起疯
Yeah. Crazy together.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
孩子 开门 听着 我知道我迟到了
Hey, kid. Open up, all right? Look, I know I'm late.
我买♥♥了糖 我买♥♥了好东西
I got candy here, all right? I got all the good stuff.
拜托你 能开门吗
Please, will you open the door?
我快被冻死在外面了
I'm gonna freeze to death out here.
孩子 能开门吗
Hey, kid. Open up, would you?
我...有事拖住了 忘了时间
I got, uh... stuck somewhere, and I lost track of time.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
一一 你能开一下门吗
El, would you please open the door?
一一
El?
好吧
All right.
那我就自己在这里 把糖都吃光
I'm just gonna be out here by myself, eating all this candy.
我要变胖了
I'm gonna get fat.
我一个人在这里很不健康
It's very unhealthy to leave me out here.
可能会心脏病发之类的
Could have a heart attack or something.
但是 随便你吧
But, you know, you do what you want.
四分之一磅的美国牛肉
One quarter pound of all-American beef,
现切西红柿和四条脆培根
fresh-cut tomato, and four strips of crispy bacon.
有人说培根了吗
Did somebody say bacon?
新鲜柠檬...
Refreshing lemon...
泡一泡更美味
...and they're perfect for dunking. Mmm!
第353天
It's day 353.
我今天过得很不开心
I had a bad day today.
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我希望你能在我身边
I guess I wish you were here.
我是说 我们都希望你在
I mean, we all do.
如果你在 求你给我一些信♥号♥♥
If you're out there, just please give me a sign.
迈克
Mike.
十一
Eleven?
弯弯曲曲
Tubular.
弯弯曲曲
Tubular.
弯弯曲曲
Tubular.
喵喵 是...
Mews, is that...
完了 完了 完了
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
我的...
Holy sh...
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表