剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我是吉姆
Hey, you reached Jim.
我可能正在干一些大事 我没办法...
I'm probably doing something incredible right now, and I can't...
好像...我能感觉到那个暗影怪兽的感觉
It's like... It's like I feel what the shadow monster's feeling.
看到他看到的东西
See what he's seeing.
在逆世界看到的东西吗
Like in the Upside Down?
他有一部分在那里
Some of him is there.
但也有一部分在这里
But some of him is here, too.
-这里 这个房♥子里吗 -在这房♥子里和...
- Here, like, in this house? - In this house and...
在我身体里
in me.
好像...他越来越接近霍金斯
It's like... It's like he's reaching into Hawkins more and more.
他越是扩散 我感觉我和他联接更紧密
And the more he spreads, the more connected to him I feel.
你就会更经常地看到这些即时记忆
And the more you see these now-memories.
一开始我只是隐隐感觉
At first I just felt it in the back of my head.
我甚至都没察觉到
I didn't even really know it was there.
就好像当你做了一个梦
It's like when you have a dream
不努力回想的话是想不起来的
and you can't remember it unless you think really hard.
就像那样
It was like that.
但现在就像...
But know it's like...
现在我能记起来 我能一直记得
Now I remember. I remember all the time.
也许...
Maybe...
-也许那是一件好事 -好事
- Maybe that's good. - Good?
好好想想 威尔
Just think about it, Will.
你现在就像一个间谍 超级间谍
You're like a spy now. A superspy.
监视着暗影怪兽
Spying on the shadow monster.
如果你知道他的所见所想
If you know what he's seeing and feeling...
也许我们能借此阻止他
maybe that's how we can stop him.
也许这一切的发生都是有理由的
Maybe all of this is happening for a reason.
-你真的这么觉得吗 -是的
- You really think so? - Yeah. Yeah, I really do.
如果他发现我们在监视他了呢
What if he figures out we're spying on him?
-万一他也能借此监视我们 -他不会的
- What if he spies back? - He won't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我们不允许
We won't let him.
你接到他们了吗
Hey. Did you get 'em?
嗯
Yeah.
我们想...定一间房♥
We'd like a... uh, a room.
我们有空房♥
We got those.
想要大床房♥还是标准间
You want a single or a double?
标准间
Double.
南茜
Nance...
开着还是关了
on or off?
-怎么了 -没什么 只是
- What? - Nothing. Just...
宛如昨日
Daje vu.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得奇怪吗
Don't you think it's weird?
什么
What?
我们只会在这个世界好像要毁灭时才会凑一起
How we only seem to hang out when the world's about to end?
不会毁灭的
It's not going to end.
感觉是要完了
Feels like it.
你还有吗
Still have yours?
嗯
Yeah.
我的更大
Yeah, mine's bigger.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
怎么回事
What happened?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们俩
To us?
发生了那一切 你却...
After everything, you just...
消失了
disappeared.
威尔需要我
Yeah, Will needed me.
你还有史蒂夫
And Steve...
我等过你
I waited.
是啊 就一个月吧
Yeah, like, only a month.
把灯关了
I want them off.
威尔 怎么了
Will, what's wrong?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yeah?
-我看到他了 -你看到了谁 宝贝
- I saw him. - You saw who, baby?
霍普
Hopper.
我觉得他有麻烦了
I think he's in trouble.
我觉得他要死了
I think he's going to die.
该死
Shit!
够了 艾瑞卡
That's enough, Erica.
爸爸
Dad?
妈妈对你生气时 你怎么让她不生气
When Mom's mad at you, how do you make her not mad?
这是个好问题 你怎么做 亲爱的
That's a great question. How do you, hon?
首先 我道歉
First, I apologize.
然后 你妈妈想要什么我就给她什么
Then, I get your mother whatever she wants.
即使她是错的吗
Even when she's wrong?
她永远不会错 儿子
She's never wrong, son.
没错
That's right.
-不饿吗 -不是很饿
- Not hungry? - Not really.
去哪里
Where you goin'?
找达斯汀玩
To hang out with Dustin.
对不起
Sorry.
喵喵
Mews!
喵喵
Mewsy!
喵喵
Mews!
喵喵
Mewsy!
达斯汀 宝贝 你确定它不在你房♥间里吗
Dusty, baby, you're sure she's not in your room?
如果你想打电♥话♥...
If you'd like to make a call...
谢谢你 麦克科克尔先生 谢谢你
Thank you so much, Mr. McCorkle. Thank you so much.
你真是救世主
You are a true lifesaver.
好的 太好了
All right, this was great.
谢谢你 好 祝你愉快
Thank you. All right. Have a good one.
再见 好 你也是
Bye-bye, now. All right. You, too.
好了 好消息
All right, great news.
他们找到它了吗
They found her?
没有 但是他们看到它在洛克诺拉晃荡
No. But they saw her wandering around Loch Nora.
可怜的小家伙怎么会跑到那里去的
How did the poor baby get all the way out there?
我不知道 应该是迷路了 但他们会找它
I don't know. Lost, I guess. But they're gonna look for her.
我就留在这里 以免错过他们的电♥话♥
And I'll stay here, just in case they call again.
你去帮他们找 好吗 好吗
And you're gonna go help look? Yeah? Yeah?
给我抱抱 给我抱抱 去找它吧
Give me hug. Give me a hug. Go get her.
-你会找到它的 -好
- You're gonna find her. - Okay.
-我们会找到她的 -我们会找到她的
- We can find her. - We can find her.
我爱你
I love you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
-我爱你 -好了 去吧
- I love you. - All right, go.
好了
All right.
好了 达达 该吃早饭了
All right, Dart. Breakfast time.
天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
该死 该死 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
来啊 快来 我知道你饿了
Come on. Come on, I know you're hungry.
对 对 过来
Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
对
Yes.
对 过来 过来
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
对 对 对 快过来
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
该死
Shit!
抱歉 你吃了我的猫
I'm sorry. You ate my cat.
好了 应该就是这了
All right. I think this is it.
拉雷比路 515号♥ 对吧
Five-one-five Larrabee, right?
对
Yes.
五 十五
Five-fifteen.
好吧 "五 十五"
All right, "Five-fifteen." Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟你妈好好道歉 知道吗
You apologize to your mama, yeah? Huh?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表