剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
你怎么能说不 它可是从逆世界来的
How can you not? He's from the Upside Down.
可能 但就算它是
Maybe. But even if he is,
那也不能直接断定它是不好的
it doesn't automatically mean that he's bad.
你这话就像说一个人来自死星也不能代表
That's like saying just because someone's from the Death Star
-他是坏人一样 -我们之间有感情
- doesn't make them bad. - We have a bond.
有感情 就因为它喜欢牛轧糖
A bond? Just because he likes nougat?
不 因为它相信我
No, because he trusts me!
它相信你
He trusts you?
是的 我保证会照顾好它
Yes, I promised I would take care of him.
怎么回事 开门啊
Guys, what's going on? Come on.
-别伤害它 -除非它先攻击我们
- Don't hurt him. - Only if he attacks.
快 直接打开它
Just open it already.
我了个天
Holy shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
不要
No!
什么
What the...
糟糕
Oh, shit!
它去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
-那是什么东西 -达达
- What was that? - Dart!
-什么 -你让它跑了
- What? - You let him escape!
-你为什么要打它 -快走
- Why did you attack him? - Come on.
别伤害它 你别伤害它
Don't hurt him. Don't you hurt him!
乔纳森
Jonathan?
维勒太太
Mrs. Wheeler.
-多么惊喜啊 -是啊
- What a pleasant surprise. - Yeah.
我们明天有考试
Uh, we have a test tomorrow.
你去购物了吗
Oh, did you go shopping?
是的 我的随身听坏了 真倒霉
Oh, uh, yeah. My Walkman broke. Bummer.
我们该走了 这场考试真的很重要
Anyway, we should go. It's a really big test.
-是的 -所以
- Yeah. - So...
-压力很大 -非常大
- Stressful. - Very.
再见 维勒太太
Bye, Mrs. Wheeler.
再见 见到你很开心
Bye! It's good to see you.
你确定要这样吗
Okay, are you sure about this?
不
No.
你好 我是玛莎
Hello. Marsha speaking.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
霍兰德夫人 我 我是南茜
Mrs. Holland. Hi, it's, um... it's Nancy.
南茜
Nancy?
我
I, uh...
我要告诉您件事 关于芭比的
I need to tell you something. Something about Barb.
关于那天晚上 我
About that night. I, uh...
我没跟您说实话
I, uh... I haven't been honest with you.
但我不能跟您在电♥话♥里说
But I can't tell you here on the phone.
明天早上9点 森林小丘公园见
Meet me tomorrow, Forrest Hills Park, 9:00 a.M.
别跟其他任何人说
Don't tell anyone.
也别给我打回来了 很危险
And don't call me back here. It's dangerous.
南茜 怎么回事
Nancy, what is this?
您要相信我 拜托了
I just need you to trust me. Please.
你对这些南瓜的看法是对的
Well, you were right about these pumpkins.
这些恶心的东西
Some nasty stuff.
还有这个味道 我的天
And the smell... Gee, mother of God.
你认为到底发生了什么
What exactly do you think is going on...
我告诉过你了
Well, I told you what I think.
但我们会做测试 看结果如何
But we'll run the tests, and we'll see what comes up.
期间 我需要你继续封锁这个区域
In the meantime, I just need you to keep the area clear for us.
应该不会超过一两天
I don't think it'll be more than a day or two.
你要我怎么向大家解释
What do you want me to tell people?
我相信你自有办法的
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
-局长 收到请回答 -收到
- Hey, Chief, you copy? - Yeah.
你还记得那天莫里
Do you remember that Russian girl
说的苏联女孩吗
Murray was going on about the other day?
我现在觉得他或许并不是疯子
Yeah, well, now I'm thinking he's not so crazy after all.
待在原地 别离开
Stay where you are. Do not move.
东边搜查完毕 没看见达达
East is clear. No sign of Dart.
跑哪儿去了 你个小坏蛋
Where'd you go, you little bastard?
西边也搜查完毕 威尔
West is clear, too. Will?
南边搜查完毕 卢卡斯
South is clear. Lucas?
找到了吗
Anything?
搞什么 辛克莱先生
Excuse me! Mr. Sinclair!
抱歉 我在找自修室
Sorry, I was looking for study hall.
再见
Bye.
这儿也没有
Nothing here, man.
-你在干什么 -你又在干什么
- What the hell are you doing? - What are you doing?
-你怎么在这儿 -我在找达达
- Why are you in here? - Looking for Dart.
-这里是男更衣室 -那又怎样
- This is the boys' room. - Yeah, so?
你该回家了
So you should go home.
-你为什么要讨厌我 -我不讨厌你
- Why do you hate me so much? - I don't hate you.
我怎么讨厌你 我根本不认识你
How can I hate you? I don't know you.
但你不欢迎我加入你们
But you don't want me in your party.
-没错 -为什么
- Correct. - Why not?
因为你很烦
Because you're annoying.
再说 我们小队不需要新成员
Also, we don't need another party member.
我是圣骑 威尔是僧侣
I'm our paladin, Will's our cleric,
达斯汀是吟游诗人 卢卡斯是游侠
Dustin's our bard, Lucas is our ranger,
一一是法师
and El is our mage.
-一一 谁是一一 -某人 谁也不是
- El? Who's El? - Someone. No one.
是"某人"还是"谁也不是"
Someone or no one?
她很久以前是我们的成员 后来搬走了
She was in our party a long time ago. She moved away, okay?
她是法师
She was a mage?
她能做些什么 变魔术吗
Well, what could she do? Like, magic tricks or something?
我可以当祖玛[星球大战中一架小型飞船]
Well, I could be your zoomer.
-那根本不存在 -谁说的
- That's not even a real thing. - It could be.
-瞧 祖玛 -我被震惊了
- See? Zoomer. - Mind-blowing.
少来 其实你很佩服的
Come on, you know you're impressed.
我没看到什么技巧 不过是兜圈子而已
I don't see any tricks. You're just going around in a circle.
那么简单 你来试试吧
If it's so easy, you try it.
-不要 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
我不会
I don't know how.
所以你承认我很厉害
So, then you admit it's kind of impressive.
要是我花一天练习也能办到
I think if I spent, like, all day practicing, I could do that.
如果你能办到 我给你一百万
I would give you a million bucks if you could.
够了 你害我头晕了
Okay, you're making me dizzy.
-停下来 -让我加入你们 我就停
- Please just stop. - I'll stop when I join your party.
拜托你 停下来
Come on, just stop.
很简单的问题 我能不能加入
It's a simple question. Am I in or out?
天啊 你还好吗
Jesus! Are you all right?
没事 应该吧
Yeah, yeah. I think so.
-怎么会这样 -不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
好像突然有磁铁吸住我的滑板
It was like a magnet or something pulling on my board.
我知道听起来很不可思议
I know that sounds crazy.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
这里是霍金斯中学 有什么事吗
Hawkins Middle. May I help you?
你好 多莉丝 我是乔伊
Yes. Hi, Doris. It's Joyce.
-乔伊·拜耶斯 -乔伊
- Uh, Joyce Byers. - Joyce.
威尔今天有视听俱乐部的活动
Uh, Will has AV Club today.
能帮我转接克拉克老师吗
Could you transfer me to Mr. Clarke?
-克拉克老师 真不巧 -什么
- Mr. Clarke? Huh. You know what? - What?
我刚看见他离开 或许今天活动取消
I just saw him leave for the day. Maybe AV was canceled?
-什么 -需要我...
- What? - Would you like me to...
各位
Guys...
-找到了 -在哪儿
- I found him. - Where?
萨勒诺老师教室隔壁的洗手间
In the bathroom by Mr. Salerno's.
收到
Copy that.
没事的
It's okay.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
过来 你知道我不会伤害你
Come here. You know I won't hurt you.
没事的 只有我
It's okay. It's just me.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表