剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Good.
这就是你所谓的坏人
These are the bad men, as you call them.
我们认为还活着的人 有你认识的吗
The one's we believe are still alive. Do you know any?
他
Him.
Four-fifty...
他伤害了妈妈
He hurt Mama.
他叫雷·卡罗 他不仅只伤害了你妈妈
His name is Ray Caroll. And he did more than hurt your mother.
雷这样的坏人知道我们的存在
The bad men like Ray, they know about us.
他们很难找 但可能以后就不会那么难了
It's made them hard to track. But maybe not anymore.
格拉梅西公♥寓♥ 华盛顿街和伯特利街路口
"Gramercy Apartments. Washington and Bethel."
肯定是这里 对吧
That's gotta be it. Right?
-利尔伯恩 在哪里 -往东一小时车程
- "Lilburn." Where is that? - About an hour east.
我们没有新车
We don't even have a new ride.
那我们换车牌 我们有车牌吧
So we swap plates. We have plates, right?
-嗯 -太冒险了
- Yeah. - It's risky.
不冒险的话哪有意思
Where's the fun if there's no risk?
我们想给我妹妹一个难忘的第一天
We want to give my sister a memorable first day, right?
我加入 为了简小姐
I'm in. For Miss Jane.
是啊 当然了 为什么不呢 米克
Yeah, sure. Why not? Mick?
管他呢
Screw it!
贱样
Bitchin'.
贱样
Bitchin'.
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
囤货
Stocking up.
你的厕所在漏水
Hey, your bathroom is leaking.
该死
Oh, shit.
没错
Yes.
屎
Shit.
参赛者们 我们有一分半
Okay, contestants, you have a minute and a half,
开始你们的超♥市♥扫荡吧
let's begin your supermarket sweep!
放回去 否则我轰了你的头
Hey! Put that back, or I'll blow your head off.
-听见了吗 怪胎 -把枪放下
- You hear me, freak? - Put the gun down.
别过来 退后
Stay back. Stay back.
达瑞尔 你的钱有保险
Darrel, your money is insured.
我们只洗劫这地方身家上亿的
We're only stealing from the war criminal billionaires
战犯老板
who own this place.
-你不会损失半毛 -我叫你退后
- You won't even lose a dime. - I said stay back.
你我是站在同一边的
We're on the same side.
-我保证 -退后
- I promise. - Stay back.
了不起 秀兰
Damn, Shirley.
走吧 走走走
Let's go! Go! Go, go, go, go!
米克 我们得走了 米克
Mick! We gotta go, Mick!
我们该勘察地形 按计划走
We should case the place, stick to the routine.
我们还有时间
We have time.
我们还有她 你能看见吗
We also have her. Can you look?
-他在看电视 -单独一人吗
- He's watching television. - Is he alone?
我只看到他 没别人
I saw him. No one else.
-我觉得可行 -我也觉得
- Good enough for me. - Me, too.
走吧
Let's do this.
-别熄火 -后门见
- Keep it running. - Meet you around back.
小乖乖 怎么了
Punky, what's the matter?
做恶梦了
A nightmare.
梦见我在医生办公室
I dreamt I was in the doctor's office.
他突然给我手臂打♥针♥
All of a sudden, he's started to give me my shot in my arm.
针头越来越粗
Then the needle got bigger and bigger and bigger...
你好 雷
Hello, Ray.
我的天
Jesus Christ!
请坐
Sit down. Please.
-我叫你坐 -求求你
- I said sit. - Please...
求求你们 随便你们拿什么
Just, please... just take what you want.
没问题
Oh, we will.
你的钱包呢
Where's your wallet?
-卧室 我的卧室 长裤里 -走吧
- Bedroom. My bedroom. My jeans. - Come on.
很好
Yes.
找到了
Got it.
记得我们吗
Do you remember us?
那我们呢 记得我们吗 雷
What about us? Do you remember us, Ray?
求求你们
Please. Please.
你伤害妈妈
You hurt Mama.
等等
Wait.
拜托 听我说
Please. Listen...
我只是照他的话做而已
I just did what he told me to do.
他说她生病了
He said she was sick.
你可以选择的 雷
You had a choice, Ray.
你选择追随你明知是邪恶的人
And you chose to follow a man you knew was evil.
不 先等一等
No, wait! No, wait! Wait!
我能帮忙 我能帮你找到他
I can help. I can help you find him.
-找谁 -布伦纳
- Find who? - Brenner!
我能带你们去找他
I can take you to him.
爸爸不在了
Papa is gone.
不 他还活着
No, he is alive.
别欺骗我们 雷
Do not lie to us, Ray.
我没骗你们
I'm not lying!
我发誓
I swear...
他信任我
He trusts me.
我带你们去找他
I'll take you to him.
如果他还活着 简会找到他
If he's alive, Jane will find him.
就像她找到你一样
Just as she found you.
动手吧 简
Do it, Jane.
-动手 -等一下
- Do it. - Wait.
别太快
Not too quick.
他对你母亲可没这么仁慈
He wasn't so generous with your mother.
亲爱的 保持冷静
Sweetie, just stay calm.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
警♥察♥已经在路上了 好吗
The police are on their way, honey. Okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
-怎么了 -有麻烦了
- What's wrong? - We got a problem.
房♥里还有孩子
Kids in the apartment.
求求你
Please...
-他怜悯了你的母亲吗 没有 -求求你
- Did he show your mother mercy? No. - Please. No.
-对不起 -他毫不迟疑 将你母亲夺走
- I'm sorry. - He took her from you, without hesitation.
求求你了 不要
Please don't. Please.
必须走了 卡莉 他们报♥警♥了
We got to go, K. They called the cops.
先解决这件事
We finish this first.
-卡莉 -简 快点
- Kali! - Jane, now!
求求你 不要
Please, don't...
求求你
Please. Please.
卡莉 我们得走了
Kali, we gotta go!
-该死 -走走走
- Shit! - Go, go, go!
该死
Shit!
快点 上车
Come on. Get in!
你想大发慈悲 那是你的选择
If you wanted to show mercy, that is your choice.
但你以后别再干预我的决定
But don't you ever take away mine. Ever.
你明白吗 明白吗
Do you understand? Do you understand?
我看见了 我加注十块
I see you, and I raise you ten.
如何
How ya like that?
你大错特错 姑娘 大错特错
That was a mistake right there, girl. A mistake.
你少吹牛
I think you're full of shit.
我能坐吗
May I sit?
我曾经和你一样
I was once just like you, you know that?
所以我才对你严苛
But that's why I'm hard on you,
我在你身上看见我过去所犯的错
because I see in you my past mistakes.
他们还是孩子
They were kids.
这能免去他的罪吗 我们当时不也是孩子吗
Does that excuse that man's sins? Were we not also children?
我还记得我来到彩虹房♥间的那天
I remember the day I came to the rainbow room
后来你走了
and you were gone.
等我的能力够强后 我就逃跑
So, when my gifts were strong enough, I used them to escape.
我一直跑
And I ran.
能跑多远就跑多远
I ran away as far as I could.
就在远方 我找到了藏身之处
And it was there, far away, that I found a place to hide.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表