剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
Well, this is a first.
这可是头一回
Inspecting every corner of the ship finally tired her out.
她逛遍了飞船每个角落 最后筋疲力尽
Yeah, she's curious.
是啊 她很好奇
I'll give her that.
我同意
Hunter, she's a child.
猎人 她还是个孩子
What are we gonna do with her?
我们拿她怎么办
We are coming up on Saleucami.
我们就要到萨卢卡迈了
What's with her?
她怎么了
What is this?
这是什么
That would be dirt.
那是土
It's amazing.
真神奇
Come on. Let's get moving.
快 我们动身
So this friend of yours, what's he doing all the way out here?
那你的这个朋友 跑这儿来干什么
Hiding. That's what deserters do.
躲藏 逃兵就这么做的
Staying off the radar's not our specialty,
我们不擅长躲避搜寻
but he's been doing it for years.
但他已经这样躲了几年了
And you trust a deserter?
你居然信得过逃兵
Why not? We're all deserters now.
为什么不信 我们现在都是逃兵
What are we looking at?
我们在看的是什么
A booby trap.
诡雷
Single trip wire.
单绊索
That's cute.
真可爱
Easy, Wrecker!
别紧张 清障王
Was that me?
在说我吗
What do we have here?
看看是谁来了
More clones who have lost their way.
又来了几个迷路的克隆人
It's been a while, fellas.
好久不见 伙计们
I see a few new faces.
有几张新面孔
Echo and Omega, Cut and Suu.
这是回声和欧米加 这是卡特和苏
Pleased to meet you.
幸会
Ma'am.
大嫂
Where's Crosshair?
准星在哪
It's complicated.
一言难尽
Sounds familiar.
似曾相识
Rex told us about
雷克斯和我们说过
the clone troopers turning against the Jedi.
克隆人士兵背叛了绝地
You talked to Rex? When?
你和雷克斯谈过了 什么时候
Well, he passed through yesterday.
他昨天路过这里
Where'd he go?
他要去哪里
Didn't ask.
我没问
He was going on about some behavioral implant.
他一直在说什么行为植入的事
He must mean the inhibitor chip.
他一定在说抑制芯片
The what?
这是什么
Inhibitor chips.
抑制芯片
The Kaminoans implanted them in the clones
卡米诺人把芯片植入克隆人脑内
to modify their behavior.
来改变他们的行为
Tech, you said the regs were programmed
技师 你只说那些大路货们受过编程
but you never mentioned a chip.
但你从没提到过芯片
How else did you think it worked?
不然你觉得还能怎么起效
Mom, Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
There's a ship outside!
外面有艘飞船
Shaeeah, Jek! Remember me?
莎伊阿 杰克 还记得我吗
Uncle Wrecker! Uncle Wrecker!
清障王叔叔 清障王叔叔
Who are you?
你是谁
Omega.
欧米加
We never see kids around here.
这附近从来没有孩子来过
Come with us.
跟我们来吧
What's the purpose of this?
这么做有什么目的
To have fun.
找乐子
Here, you try.
接着 你试试
You're supposed to catch it.
你应该接住球
All right, out with it.
好了 说吧
What's with the girl?
那女孩什么来头
She's a defective clone, like we are.
她是个有缺陷的克隆人 就像我们一样
Not exactly.
没这么简单
What do you mean?
你的意思是
The Kaminoans don't create without a purpose.
卡米诺人是有目的地创造
You all have one, so what's hers?
你们都是有个目的的 那她的目的呢
It doesn't matter. She's just a kid.
不重要 她只是个孩子
Battling droids was easy compared to raising a child.
与机器人作战比养育孩子容易多了
You have no idea what you're in for.
你根本不知道要面对的是什么
We didn't have a choice. Kamino wasn't safe anymore.
我们别无选择 卡米诺不再安全了
Well, neither is Saleucami.
萨卢卡迈也不安全
Rex warned us of the storm that's coming.
雷克斯警告过我们 山雨欲来
Clone troopers have already started showing up.
克隆人士兵已经出现了
I'm heading into town to book us a transport off-world.
我要进城预订离开星球的飞船
We can take you where you need to go.
我们能带你到想去的地方
Nah, you're wanted men.
别了 你们被通缉了
It's too risky.
太危险了
I have to do what's best for them.
我得为她们尽最大责任
I caught it!
我接到了
Troops should be pulling their forces,
军队应该撤回他们的部队
not securing a post.
而不是守卫驻地
The war is over.
战争结束了
Well, it doesn't feel that way.
我看事情没那么简单
They started seizing ships about a week ago.
大概一周前 他们开始扣押飞船
Military ships?
军用飞船
All ships.
所有飞船
They're tagging them inside that impound lot.
他们在扣船码头给飞船做标记
The stall's up ahead.
摊位就在前面
Let's book the shuttle before we're spotted.
我们要在被发现之前订好穿梭机
So, where will you and your family go next?
所以 你和家人接下来要去哪里
I suppose find a remote piece of land on a distant planet.
我想在一个偏远星球上找块避世之地
That's all we really need.
我们只想这样
That's the key to not being found?
这就是不被发现的关键吗
You wanna know how to disappear?
你想知道怎么销声匿迹吗
Put being a soldier behind you and make a new life for yourself.
把当兵的经历抛弃吧 开始新的生活
What do you want?
你们想要什么
I need to book passage on the next shuttle out of here.
我要订下一班离开这里的穿梭机
Those credits won't do you any good without a chain code.
没有链码 光有这些钱没用
New galactic policy.
银河新政策
My what?
我的什么
Your chain code.
你的链码
Your individual chain code,
你的个人链码
every citizen can exchange their invalid currency
所有公民都可以将其无效货币
for Imperial credits,
换为帝国信用点
thanks to the generosity of the new Galactic Empire.
这都多亏了新银河帝国的慷慨
The war is over.
战争结束了
With peace comes opportunity and prosperity for all.
和平将为所有人带来机遇与发展
I booked passage on this transport.
我在这艘船上订了座位
No planetary travel without a chain code.
没有链码就不能进行星际旅行
But I have to get on this ship.
但我得上这艘船
Stand down, citizen.
退后 公民
Get in line, get your chain code,
去排队 拿到链码
and don't make any trouble.
别惹麻烦
It's not just ships.
不只是船
They're registering people too.
他们也在登记人的信息
Getting off-planet's gonna be harder than I thought.
离开星球可能比我想得更难
Nice one.
好样的
I'll get it.
我去拿回来
It's past the fence. We'll get it later.
在栅栏外面 我们晚些去拿
Jek!
杰克
Come inside. We have to finish packing.
进来 我们得收拾完行李
But it's still early.
这还早着呢
Inside, now.
现在进来
Where's Omega?
欧米加在哪里
She was right behind me.
她刚才还在我后面
Omega!
欧米加
Got it!
拿到了
Omega, don't move!
欧米加 别动
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表