剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
别抢香料
Not the spice!
别管香料了 快走
Forget the spice. Let's go!
清障王 堵住它们
Wrecker, seal them in.
至少我们把香料弄没了 不是吗
Well, at least we got rid of the spice, right?
没想到锡德这么有勇无谋
I didn't anticipate Cid to be so bold or foolish.
都是她的主意
It... It was all her idea.
我们发誓 -对 我们只负责引开你们
We swear. - Yeah, it was a distraction.
我们没想伤害露比 真的
We weren't gonna hurt Ruby. Honest.
告诉我锡德把香料弄哪去了
Tell me where Cid took my spice!
我们不知道 她没说
We don't know. She didn't say.
把他们押出去
Get them out of here.
我们的东西呢
Where is our payment?
货被偷了
The shipment was stolen.
你会拿到钱的 再给我点时间
You'll get your money, but I need more time.
我们不是来听你狡辩的
We did not come to hear excuses.
如果不能如约交货 那你就派不上用场了
If you cannot deliver as promised, you are of no further use to us.
我说了你会拿到钱的
I said you'll get your money.
我建议你们回奥巴迪亚等着
I suggest you go back to Oba Diah and wait.
你麻烦大了 杜兰德
You are out of your depth, Durand.
如果你不弥补这个严重的过失
Either you correct this grave mistake,
你和你全家都要尝到
or you and your entire family will experience
真正的苦头了
what pain truly feels like.
你确定你的店铺安全了
Are you sure your parlor's safe?
博洛和凯奇说派克人已经来找过罗兰了
Bolo and Ketch said the Pykes already came for Roland.
我说过他们有债必讨
I told you they don't take kindly to unpaid debts.
看见没 我的计划天衣无缝
See? My plan worked like a charm.
甚至超出了预期
Even better than expected.
就是她 她就是你们要的人
That's her. She's the one you want.
我得知
It has come to my attention
你偷了我们的一批香料
that you have stolen our shipment of spice.
把货交出来 这件事就算了结了
Return it to us, and we will consider this issue resolved.
我不清楚他讲了些什么
Not sure what he's been telling you,
但我们没有什么香料
but we don't have any spice.
把他们都杀了
Kill them all.
等等 我们手头没有香料
Wait. We don't have the spice on us,
但知道哪里有
but we know where it is.
我快忍♥无可忍♥了
My patience is wearing very thin.
你们如果知道香料在哪
If you know where the spice is,
那把它们拿回来应该没问题
then you should have no problem retrieving it.
在你们搞定前 这孩子留在这
Until you do, the child stays here.
不可能
Not happening.
你误会了
You misunderstand.
我不是要跟你们商量
This is not a negotiation.
容我说一句
If I may...
你们都没意识到在跟谁打交道
You all don't realize who you're dealing with.
你们要是不放下枪
If you don't lower your blasters,
我们一会儿就要生不如死了
we're all gonna wish we were dead.
我来解决吧
Let me handle this.
我们不能把欧米加留下
We can't leave Omega with them.
我们别无选择 但我们知道香料在哪
We don't have a choice, but we know where the spice is.
我们还回香料 孩子就没事了
We'll return it, and the kid will be fine.
我们在洞穴里遇到的飞翼生物叫恶蛉
The ptero-creatures we encountered in the cavern are Irlings.
是种夜行昆虫
They are nocturnal insects
对热量信♥号♥♥敏感
with visual sensitivity to thermal registers.
我们最好的机会是在天黑前行动
Our best chance is to strike before nightfall.
把肌肉男和我索降到洞里找货箱
Muscles and I will rappel down into the cavern and locate the crates.
我把那孩子卷进这事 我会把她救出来
I got the kid into this mess, and I'll get her out.
你开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
这次别再掉东西了
And this time, don't drop it.
找到一箱
Found one.
我来绑好
I'll secure it.
去找其它箱子
Start looking for the other crates.
小声点
Quietly.
别想了 他们会杀了你
Don't try it. They'll kill you.
你的朋友们要是不还回香料 我们都要死
If your friends don't return the spice, we're both dead.
你们干涉别人的事情 就是这种下场
That's what happens when you meddle in other people's business.
我们
Us?
是你从锡德手里抢走了店铺
You're the one who took Cid's parlor from her.
想拿什么就拿什么 这就是杜兰德规矩
You take what you want. That's the Durand way.
是我母亲运用到至臻完美的手段
It's a tactic my mother has perfected.
所以她也是个罪犯吗
So, she's a criminal too?
你这么说有失体面
You make it sound so undignified.
她现在要是看到我这样
If she saw me now...
露比一般不和人亲近
Ruby doesn't take a liking to many people.
别担心 露比 我们会摆脱困境的
Don't worry, Ruby. We'll get out of this.
第三和第四箱都装船了
Crates three and four are aboard.
快天黑了
It's almost night.
那些东西快醒了
Those things are gonna wake up.
我在为这种可能性作准备
I am preparing for that possibility.
找全了
Last crate... In hand.
等会再休息
Rest later.
最后一箱固定好了
Final crate secure.
拉我们上去
Bring us up.
别扭来扭去
Quit squirming.
它们可能没听到
Maybe they didn't hear it.
我觉得我们没这么幸运
I don't think we're that lucky.
对 我也觉得
Yeah, me neither.
把我们弄出去
Get us out of here!
清障王 怎么回事
Wrecker. What's going on?
恶蛉 到处都是
Irlings. Lots of 'em!
救命 救我 救我
Help! Help me! Help me!
小心香料
Watch out for the spice.
技师
Tech.
这应该能赶走它们
This should distract them.
来了
Incoming!
看吧 肌肉男 没多大事
See, Muscles? That wasn't so bad.
是啊 我没事 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay. Phew!
鉴于香料还回来了
Since the spice has been returned,
我们之间的梁子就撇过了
the matter between us is resolved.
但你的照旧
But not with you.
别
Don't!
他犯个错了 仅此而已
He made a mistake. That's all.
她说得对
She's right.
杀了他 你们就是跟伊萨·杜兰德开战
Kill him and you'll be starting a war with Isa Durand.
你想马上把事情搞大吗
Do you want that heat right now?
就当是吃点小亏 走吧
Call this a bad deal and walk away.
我们不做亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
We do not accept bad deals.
我们两清了
Our business is finished.
你最好别再遇到我们
It would not be wise for our paths to cross again.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
付了点小代价
It's a small price to pay.
我该走了
I'll be going now.
来吧 小伙子们 我请你们一轮
Come on, boys. First round's on me.
你欠我们的可不止这点
You owe us way more than that.
别得寸进尺
Don't push your luck.
为什么在他做了那事后 你还要为他说话
Why did you stick up for him after what he did?
我不知道
I don't know.
露比喜欢他
Ruby likes him.
也许他也没那么坏
Maybe he's not all bad.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表