剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
这任务锡德得给我们加钱
Cid better pay us extra for that mission.
也没有那么糟糕
Eh. It wasn't so bad.
她没提到着陆点满是冈达克
She failed to mention the drop zone would be swarming with Gundarks.
她又不是第一次遗漏关键细节了
It is not the first time she has left out key details.
这地方什么时候这么热闹了
When did this place get so popular?
他们都是什么人
And who are they?
和我们无关 我们去找锡德
Not our problem. Let's find Cid.
你们要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
贸然闯进别人的办公室有失礼貌
It's rude to barge into one's office unannounced.
这里不是你的办公室
This isn't your office.
你再想想
Guess again.
露比 -她是我的爱宠
Ruby? - She's my prized pet.
她为什么在你手里
What are you doing with her?
我付了钱 锡德就给我了
I paid. Cid delivered.
那锡德呢
And where is Cid?
锡德出局了
Cid's out.
这家店铺和曼特尔兵站现在是我的领地
This parlor and Ord Mantell are now my territory.
不过如果你们在找活干
But if you're looking for work,
我或许用得上你们
I might have use for you.
我们会考虑的
We'll think about it.
去考虑吧
You do that.
我们这就离开曼特尔兵站
We're getting off Ord Mantell.
技师 准备飞船
Tech, prep the ship.
其他人收集补给品
The rest of us will gather supplies.
但锡德怎么办
But what about Cid?
他说她出局了 是什么意思
What did he mean when he said she was "out"?
根据他的语气
Given his tone,
合理的推测是锡德要么被赶走了
it is a plausible assumption that Cid was either forced out
要么被♥干♥掉了
or taken out.
我们得找到她 帮助她
Well, we have to find her and help her.
真欣慰你们还有人关心我
Nice to see one of you cares.
快进来说
Inside. Now.
所以你们见过罗兰了
So you boys met Roland.
他是我以前的客户
He's a former client
也是黑帮老大伊萨·杜兰德的儿子
and the son of crime boss Isa Durand.
罗兰想通过与派克人同流合污
Roland's trying to make a name for himself
来出人头地
by joining up with the Pykes.
他在曼特尔兵站做什么
What's he doing on Ord Mantell?
这个港口连接着多条超空间航路
This port's connected to multiple hyperspace routes,
是理想的走私地点
ideal for smuggling.
我的店铺成了必争之地
My parlor's right in the middle of the action.
罗兰看中了它的价值 就据为已有
Roland saw the value in it and took it.
但我们要把它夺回来
But we are taking it back.
我们
We?
要死一起死
If I lose, you lose.
别忘了 我一直很擅长保守秘密
Don't forget how good I've been at keeping secrets.
我觉得她在威胁我们
I believe she's threatening us.
你真机灵
You're quick.
我们在需要帮助时 投奔了锡德 记得吗
When we needed help, we came to Cid, remember?
现在她需要帮助
Now she needs help.
我们可不能一走了之
We can't just walk away.
你说得对 小不点
You tell 'em, Tiny.
所以 你的计划是什么
So, what's your plan?
我的线人告诉我 今晚有买♥♥家和罗兰见面
My sources tell me that a buyer is meeting Roland tonight
要买♥♥一批他存放在我后勤办公室里的香料
to acquire a shipment of spice he's storing in my back office.
你想偷走这批货 干扰他的供应链
You want to disrupt his supply chain by stealing the shipment
搞砸这笔交易
and thereby sabotaging the deal.
非常好 眼镜男
Very good, Goggles.
等到派克人来取货时
When the Pykes come to collect,
罗兰没法交货 就会惹上大♥麻♥烦
Roland won't be able to pay, and he'll be their problem.
开始爬吧 大兵们
Start climbing, tough guys.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
曼特尔兵站的旧采矿巷道
Ord Mantell's old mining tunnels.
这些轨道在城市地下穿行
These rails run underneath the city.
我们就这么潜入店铺偷走香料
It's how we're sneaking into my parlor to steal the spice.
我们为什么不直接闯进去抢走呢
Well, why don't we just walk in there and take it?
我们能搞定那些守卫
We can handle those guards.
不能让人知道是我们干的
No one can know we're involved.
罗兰还好对付
Roland is one thing,
但你可惹不起派克人
but the Pykes aren't an enemy you want to make.
我们用这些矿车运输香料箱
We'll use these carts to transport the crates of spice.
它们状态不佳 但我能修好发动机
They're not in the best shape, but I can get the motors operational.
不行 发动机太响
No. Motors are too loud.
这是秘密行动
This is a stealth mission.
你们可擅长了 对吧
You boys are good at that, right?
小不点 银镜男 你们跟我一起
Tiny, Goggles, you're with me.
听好了
Now, listen up.
我们通过这道门后 谁也不许出声
When we pass through those doors, not a peep out of anyone.
我们可不能惊动虫巢
We don't want to wake the hive.
啥
The what?
这些洞穴有虫患
The caverns have a slight infestation problem.
我们可不怕几只虫子
We're not afraid of a few bugs.
如果大家都不出声 就不会有问题
Well, it won't be a problem if everyone keeps their traps shut.
大个子 去开门
Big guy, get the door.
什么 那是啥
Wha... What was that?
我怎么说的
What did I say?
是个意外
It was an accident.
继续前进
Keep moving.
到了
We're here.
这梯子通向我的后勤办公室 你们上去
This ladder leads into my back office. Up you go.
办公室里没有眼线
Without eyes on the office,
我们怎么知道罗兰不在里面
how do we know Roland is not inside?
我自有办法
I've got that covered.
露比
Ruby?
别傻站着 去找她
Don't just stand there. Find her!
安全了
All clear.
我觉得清障王已经够邋遢了
And I thought Wrecker was a slob.
别闲聊了 罗兰不会离开太久的
Can the commentary. Roland won't be gone for long.
确认有六箱香料
Six crates of spice confirmed.
来 搬过来
Here. Hand it over.
她去哪了
Where is she?
我们到处找遍了 没找到她
We looked everywhere. Can't find her.
继续找
Keep looking.
让那东西安静一点
Keep that thing quiet.
再喂点脆球
Give it more mix.
看看你干的好事
Now you've done it.
好了 计划有变
Okay. New plan!
你这懦夫
You coward!
你在这啊
There you are.
好姑娘
Good girl.
追上他们
After them.
没时间了 小伙子们
Out of time, boys.
拿上最后两箱
Get the last two crates.
我来锁门
I'll seal the door.
别担心 我们会把他们两个抓来杀掉的
Don't worry. We'll catch those two and kill them.
是的 就这样
Yes, we will.
现在开始 你得跟紧我
From now on, you need to stay close.
香料
The spice.
不见了
It's gone!
放稳了 快走
That's secure enough. Let's go.
找到他们了
Found them!
有人来了
We've got incoming!
我说了别开枪 -跟他们说去
I said no blaster fire. - Tell that to them!
如果那些激光脑把虫巢吵醒
If those laser brains woke the hive,
我们就死定了
we're all dead.
什么声音
What's that sound?
锡德 情况不妙
Cid, I don't like this.
启动引擎
Power up the engines!
越来越多了
We've got more coming!
它们怕光 用手电筒
They're avoiding the light. Use your torches.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表