剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
You hungry, kid?
饿了吗 孩子
Yeah, but I don't have any credits.
嗯 但是我没钱
Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Thank you. You're so kind.
谢谢你 你人真好
My mistake.
我的错
Here.
给你
But we didn't pay for these.
但我们没付钱
It's okay to break the rules sometimes.
偶尔打破下规则也没什么
Are you a soldier?
你是军人吗
Not exactly.
不算吧
Then why do you have a blaster?
那为什么你有枪
To protect myself.
为了保护我自己
The galaxy's a dangerous place to be on your own.
孤身一人在这银河里可是很危险的
Yeah. It's a good thing I have my friends.
的确 还好我有朋友
Aren't you lucky?
多幸运啊
I know.
我知道了
If you're alone, you should come with us.
如果你形影单只 你应该加入我们
Now that's the best offer I've had in a long time.
很久没听过这么好的提议了
Come on. This way.
快 这边走
Omega.
欧米加
Oh, there's one of my friends now.
那里就有一位我的朋友
Omega, step away from her.
欧米加 离她远点
Why? She was helping me look for you.
为什么 她在帮我找你们
Yes, Omega and I were getting to know each other.
是的 我和欧米加刚开始了解对方呢
Hunter!
猎人
Let go!
让我走
Omega, run!
欧米加 快跑
Citizen.
公民
Halt!
站住
Wrecker, easy with my ship.
清障王 对我的船好点
Your ship?
你的船
There. That is the signature key.
这里 这就是识别密钥
Got it.
搞定
With a slight adjustment,
稍作改装
we'll be able to scramble our signature
我们就能随时随地
whenever we need to.
扰乱我们的识别信♥号♥♥
Wrecker, Tech, Echo.
清障王 技师 回声
I lost Omega.
我弄丢了欧米加
Somebody attacked us.
有人袭击了我们
Somebody who?
谁
A woman. Highly trained.
一个女的 训练有素
She's after the kid.
她是冲着孩子来的
Yeah, we'll see about that.
我们不会让她得手的
I'll tap into the central security network.
我去接入中♥央♥安保网络
There should be enough cameras in this city to find her.
这城里摄像头数量该够我们找她了
Listen, I made a bit of noise out here.
听着 我在这外头弄了点动静
Get the ship ready to go.
让飞船准备起飞
Well, it's not technically a ship at the moment.
严格来说 它这时候并非一艘完整飞船
And unless you have a team of maintenance droids,
除非你有一队维护机器人
it's going to be a while.
不然有得等了
I can help with that.
我能帮忙
Gear up, fellas, we're going into the field.
预备 伙伴们 我们要上场了
I am afraid that is impossible.
恐怕不行
We are prohibited from leaving this post.
我们被禁止离开这个岗位
Look, the sooner we do this,
听着 我们越早这么干
the sooner you're back in charge.
你就能越早拿回管理权
Even so, I'm not capable
即便如此 我也无法
of removing our restraining bolts.
拆掉我们的抑制螺栓
That's why I'm the supervisor.
所以我是管事的
Hey! Where do you think you're all going? Get back inside.
你们想去哪里 回里面去
You're not a droid.
你不是机器人
You got me for a bargain.
所以便宜卖♥♥你了
Watch it!
当心
Be advised, a public disturbance has been reported
注意 有报告发生一起公共骚乱
in the central marketplace.
地点位于中♥央♥市场
We have a 315 in progress. Two suspects on foot.
315号♥情况 两名嫌疑人徒步逃走
All available units to respond.
所有在岗单位立即回应
I have eyes on Omega.
我看到欧米加了
She went down into the maintenance tunnels. Head northwest, at 155.
她进了维修通道 方向西北155
And she's got company.
还有人跟着
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Wrecker?
清障王
You had us worried.
你让我们担心坏了
Can we get out of here?
我们能离开这里吗
You got it.
好
I'm with Omega. We're on our way.
我跟欧米加在一起 在路上了
Get to the ship. I'll handle her.
回飞船 我来搞定她
You mess with the kid, you mess with me.
你找那孩子麻烦 就是找我麻烦
Tech wasn't kidding.
技师没开玩笑
We got our work cut out for us.
我们有适合的活干了
I am not programmed to repair or assemble starships. Oh!
我不是用来修理组装飞船的
No, you don't, Clink. I give the orders around here.
不 叮当 这里我说了算
225, DK-3, get to work on the repulsors.
255 DK-3 去修反重力装置
Wrecker, where are you?
清障王 你在哪里
Wrecker. Do you copy?
清障王 收到了吗
Reports of a child hanging from a tower in the lower division.
报告称有个孩子悬在下城区的塔上
I do not see Wrecker,
我没看到清障王
but Omega is hanging from a maintenance tower in the skyway.
但欧米加正挂在位于航道的维修塔上
Hanging?
挂着吗
For now. I suggest you hurry.
目前是 我建议你赶紧
You can thank me later.
你可以迟点再谢我
Tuck and roll when you land, kid.
着地时抱头翻滚 孩子
Wrecker.
清障王
I gotta find Omega.
我得去找欧米加
Hunter's already on it. Get back to the ship.
猎人已经去了 回飞船
Hunter!
猎人
Look out!
小心
Hold on, kid. We're not out of this yet.
坐稳 孩子 我们还没完
I'm missing all the action.
我错过了整场好戏
My diagnostic test indicates this vessel is now operational.
我的诊断测试表明这艘飞船运转正常
Thanks for the help, boys.
谢谢帮忙 伙计们
They're all yours.
都归你管了
You heard him.
你们听到他说的了
I am back in charge.
我重新掌权了
Follow me.
跟我来
We need to go. Now.
我们得走了 马上
Wrecker, pick up the pace. We don't have all day.
清障王 走快些 我们没那么多时间
I'm here.
我来了
No. They can't leave!
不 他们不能走
No. Wait! Don't go!
不 等等 别走
She hasn't paid me yet! Stop!
她还没付钱呢 停下
She has to be a bounty hunter.
她肯定是个赏金猎人
A what?
是个什么
Someone hired to retrieve targets.
受雇抓捕目标的人
And you appear to be the target.
你似乎就是那个目标
Me?
我
Hey, don't scare the kid.
别吓孩子
We have to find out who she is and who hired her.
我们得查出来她是谁 谁雇的她
No. Wait.
不 等等
I... I tried to stop them.
我 我有阻拦过他们的
If they come back, you know how to contact me.
如果他们回来 你知道怎么联♥系♥我
The target got away, but I'll find her.
目标逃了 但我会找到她的
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表