剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
How much longer?
快好了
Almost got it.
找到他了
Found him.
25监区 往下四层
Cellblock 25, four levels down.
新来的 发挥点作用 给我拿点吃的来
Hey, newbie, how about you be useful? Get me some food.
闭嘴 叛徒
Quiet, traitor!
那也是叛徒上尉
That's Captain Traitor.
没大没小的新兵蛋子
Insubordinate plebe.
你是CC-5576吗
Are you CC-5576?
那要看 是谁在问
That depends. Who's askin'?
雷克斯派我们来的
Rex sent us.
原来如此 我叫格雷戈尔
In that case, the name's Gregor.
我们走吧
Now let's move out.
他们在集♥合♥接受检阅 没法绕过去
They're gathered for inspection. There's no way past 'em.
如果不能用电梯 就没法出去了
If we can't reach the lifts, we can't get out of here.
我可以引开他们
I can redirect them.
看你们的盔甲 你们和我一样是CC吧
Armor like that, I take it you're CCs like me?
我们是CT-99
CT-99s.
有缺陷的克隆人
Defective clones?
要我说 留在这里的家伙
If you ask me, it's the ones who want to stay here
才是真有缺陷
who are really defective.
你在这里的任务是什么
What was your assignment?
做教官
I was an instructor...
什么情况 技师
What's going on, Tech?
我用了一条代号♥16的指令调开兵力
I keyed a Code-16 to redirect their forces.
不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
克隆人指令在这里不管用
Clone codes don't work here.
你刚刚触发了安全警报
You just triggered a security alert.
第六层有入侵者
Intruders on level six!
这个基地有其他出口吗
Is there another way off this base?
只有一个 向上
Only one way out. Up.
看看
Look at this.
他们不是克隆人
These are not clone troopers.
我刚才正要说的
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
这帮人是我们的替代品 你敢信吗
These are our replacements. If you can believe that.
你确定自己认识路吗
Are you sure you know where you're going?
我之前从这里逃出去过
Hey, I'm the one who escaped here before.
然后你被抓住了
And you were captured.
那是在逃出去之后
After I made it out.
你不是说你训练了这些人吗
I thought you said you trained these guys?
我没有倾囊相授
I didn't teach them everything.
那可不是明智之举 对吧
That wouldn't be very smart, would it?
我们需要授权代码
We need an authorization code.
在这儿
Got it.
这些新兵
These new troopers,
你说他们是我们的替代品是什么意思
what do you mean they're our replacements?
我们克隆人是共和国的士兵
Well, we clones are soldiers of a Republic
但共和国不复存在了
that doesn't exist.
这些新兵来自银河各地
These recruits come from all over the galaxy.
他们宣誓效忠帝国
They swear loyalty to the Empire.
他们技能不如我们 但数量无穷无尽
They're not as skilled, but there's an endless supply of 'em.
数量不代表一切
Numbers aren't everything.
你们刚刚说啥
You were saying?
我们 绕路
We'll, uh, take a detour.
你怎么能如此放松
How can you be so relaxed?
我在准备 冲锋之前要充电
Oh, I'm preparing. I'm chargin' up before I charge in.
我们现在该收到他们消息了
We should've heard from them by now.
万一事情出差错了呢
What if something went wrong?
我确定一切尽在他们掌握之中
I'm sure they got everything under control.
猎人
Hunter!
伤得多重
How bad?
别担心我 没多大事
Ha! Don't worry about me. This is nothing.
我有次被炸飞了都能活下来
I got blown up once and survived.
我会没事的
I can survive this.
他们截断了通往中♥央♥环的所有通道
They have all access points to the central ring blocked off.
那边 那些管子是反应堆管道
There. Those pipes are reactor conduits.
然后
And?
应该能通往主反应堆的外散热口
Well, they should lead to the main reactor's external exhaust port.
这就是我们出去的路
That is our path to the outside.
散热口在山腰
The exhaust vent's halfway up the mountain.
跳下去可活不了
We can't survive that jump.
是活不了 但我们可以给飞船发信♥号♥♥
No, but we would be able to signal our ship.
你究竟是怎么到这里的
How did you even end up in this place?
我是跟其他突击队员一起被带到这里的
I was sent here with other commandos...
很快 我就意识到自己想退出
...and quickly realized I wanted out.
结果帝国对逃兵不太友好
It turns out the Empire doesn't take too kindly to desertion.
是啊 你说对了
Yeah, no kidding.
清障王 欧米加 回话
Wrecker, Omega, come in.
是他们
It's them!
收到了 猎人
We read you, Hunter.
我们接到目标了 但有点麻烦
We have the target, but we ran into some trouble.
来接一下我们 -马上来
We need a pickup. - On our way!
马上来
On our way.
他们正从反应堆出散热口逃跑
They're escaping through the reactor port!
还好不用跳下去
Glad we're not going that way.
我们快到了
We are on approach!
看见了
We see you.
稳住 孩子
Keep it steady, kid.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
近点
Little closer!
快来
Come on!
我坚持不住了
I can't hold it!
够好了 我接手
That is sufficient. I'll take it from here.
清障王 去尾炮
Wrecker, get on the tail gun.
护盾失效 动力在衰减
Shields are down. We're losing power!
贡奇 我们需要你
Gonky, we need you!
起效了 系统恢复
It's working! Systems are back online.
我们正绕回来 准备好
We're coming back around. Be ready!
跳
Jump!
猎人
Hunter!
多个系统失灵
Multiple system failures!
我们经不起更多炮击了
We cannot take many more hits!
把船开走
Get the ship out of here.
我会想其他办法回来
I'll find another way back.
不行 逃生概率并不乐观
Negative. The odds of escape are not in your favor.
走 技师 这是命令
Go, Tech! That's an order!
不 掉头
No! Turn around!
我们得回去救他
We have to go back for him!
猎人 告诉他们掉头
Hunter, tell them to come back!
命令他们回去
Order them to come back!
抱歉 孩子 我不能这么做
Sorry, kid. I can't do that.
将军 有何吩咐
Admiral, what can I do for you?
我很失望 总理
I am disappointed, Prime Minister.
你答应帝国会全力配合
You promised the Empire your full cooperation.
我已经配合了
That is what I have given.
我留意到一件不安之事
A disturbing matter has been brought to my attention.
你的首席科学家正召集医护人员
Your Chief Scientist was gathering medical personnel
逃离卡米诺
to flee Kamino.
我很吃惊
This is most surprising.
我保证他会得到应有的惩罚
I will ensure a proper punishment.
我从未觉得你那些克隆人士兵多厉害
While I never found your clone troopers to be overly impressive,
但我确实相信你对帝国来说大有可为
I do believe you will be of great service to the Empire.
科学家 我用得着
A scientist, I have use for.
政客 用不着
A politician, I do not.
恐怕我再也不需要你为我效力了
I'm afraid your services are no longer needed.
我就猜到你会来
I figured you'd show up.
我还以为能全员到齐
I was hoping for the whole squad,
但你一个也行
but you'll do.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表