剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
Idaflor, that's where we'll go.
艾达弗洛 我们去那儿
But Idaflor's not even inhabited.
但艾达弗洛荒无人烟
Which makes it the perfect place to hide out.
所以这是完美的藏身之所
"Hide"? But I've been stuck on Kamino my whole life.
藏身 可我这辈子都在卡米诺
Can't we explore?
我们不能去探险吗
Not right now. We have to wait for things to settle down.
现在不行 我们得等这风头过了再说
Well, we won't be doing either.
这两件事情都办不到
We don't have enough fuel, and we are also entirely out of rations.
我们的燃料不足 口粮也见底了
Without the Republic to provide us supplies,
没了共和国的补给
we'll have to acquire these necessities on our own.
我们就只能自己弄必需品了
Well, we got a bigger problem.
我们遇到了更大的问题
Comm chatter has our ship's
通讯频道消息表明 通缉名单上
signature on a wanted list.
有我们飞船的识别密钥
So we scramble it.
那我们就扰频
You can do that?
你能做到吗
Of course I can do it.
当然能
But I need to land in order to perform those modifications.
不过先要着陆 才能做修改
By my calculations, the closest planet is...
根据我的计算 最近的行星是
Pantora.
潘托拉
Well, Pantora it is.
那就潘托拉
Pantora it is.
就潘托拉
Why'd you tell me we're out of rations?
你干嘛说出来我们没口粮了
Now I'm starving.
我现在饿了
Our priority is scrambling the ship's signature key.
我们首先要扰频飞船的识别密钥
Your priority.
那是你的首先
Are you fellas here for repairs?
你们是来修船的吗
Just a minor calibration and fuel.
就做个小调整 再加燃料
Have at it.
这就开始
Just need to scan your ship in.
只是先要扫描登记你们的飞船
Are you sure about that?
你确实要这么做吗
I suppose I could skip that step.
我觉得可以跳过这步
Ah, that was easy.
小意思
Aren't you, uh, forgetting something?
你们是不是忘记了什么
You... You said you'd skip the step.
你 你说过可以跳过这步
I could. Great!
是可以 棒极了
If I had some incentive...
如果我能得到点好处
of the financial variety.
金钱那种的话
I think he means credits.
我想他在说信用点
Is that sufficient incentive?
这些好处够了吧
Pleasure doing business with you.
和你做生意很高兴
We're getting the hang of this civilian thing.
我们开始掌握平民生活的诀窍了
This is Raspar Six at Ro station.
我是罗站的拉斯帕六号♥
Word on the channels is,
频道上说
you're looking for a certain modified
你们在找一艘改装过的
Omicron-class attack shuttle.
奥米克戎级攻击穿梭机
I might know where to find it,
我也许知道它在哪
but that information's going to cost you.
不过情报要花钱的
I'll make it well worth your while.
我给你丰厚的报酬
Transmit the coordinates and make sure they don't leave.
把坐标发给我 确保别让他们离开
You can't sell that explosive.
你不能卖♥♥了这包炸♥药♥
It's our last one.
这是最后一包了
And it's the only thing we have worth any money.
这是我们唯一值钱的东西了
You wanna eat, don't you?
你想吃饭 对吧
Why do Tech and I have to do all the repairs
为什么所有的修理都要我和技师来做
while you get to go sightseeing?
你们却能去游山玩水
"Sightseeing"?
什么游山玩水
No, no. This is a supply run.
不 不是 这是去采购补给
In and out, quickly and quietly.
快去快回 悄无声息
Yeah. And you stick out too much.
是的 而你太扎眼了
Oh, and you don't?
你就不扎眼了吗
Not dressed like this.
打扮成这样就不会了
All right. Let's get moving.
好了 我们动身吧
Omega, you're with us. Yes.
欧米加 你跟我们去 好耶
Hey! Bring back something good to eat.
带点好吃的回来
Registering for your individual chain code,
注册你的个人链码
every citizen can exchange their invalid currency
所有公民都可以将自己的作废货币
for imperial credits...
兑换成帝国信用点
What are they celebrating?
他们在庆祝什么
The end of the war.
战争结束
Chain code post like on Saleucami.
就像萨卢卡迈那样的链码站一样
Your individual chain code,
你的个人链码
every citizen can exchange their invalid currency
所有公民都可以将自己的作废货币
for Imperial credits at no cost,
免费兑换成帝国信用点
thanks to the generosity of the new Galactic Empire.
这多亏了新银河帝国的慷慨
Things are changing quicker than I thought.
情况变化比我想得要快
Let's get what we came for and get out of here.
我们把需要的东西搞到手就走
But the war is over. Isn't that good?
但战争结束了 这不是好事吗
Depends which side you're on.
这要看你站在哪一边
At no cost, thanks to the generosity of the new Galactic Empire.
免费 这多亏了新银河帝国的慷慨
The signature key should be embedded
识别密钥应该嵌在
below the rear parallax inverters.
后视差逆变器下面
Just tell me what to rip out.
就说要拆什么
Well, start with that.
从那个开始
No sale.
不收
Look, this is a pyro denton worth at least 1,800 credits.
这烈焰炸♥弹♥至少值1800信用点
Maybe in the black market,
在黑市上也许行
but I'm running a reputable business here.
但我运营的是正规商店
Hey, kid! You break it, you buy it.
小鬼 弄坏了要赔的
Sorry.
对不起
If you're looking to sell something,
如果你们想卖♥♥东西的话
how about your droid?
那个机器人怎么样
Droid?
机器人
Uh, he's a... he's a military prototype.
他是 他是军用原型机
Military, eh?
军用的
I'll give you 2,000.
我出两千
Give me a minute.
稍等片刻
No, no, no. You can't be serious.
不 不 不 你不是认真的吧
We need the credits.
我们需要信用点
Once we get the supplies,
我们一搞定补给
I'll give you the signal and you can leave.
我就给你发个信♥号♥♥ 你就可以溜了
Fine, but not at that price.
行吧 但这价格可不行
I am worth more than 2,000. Right.
我的身价可不止两千 的确
Make it 4,000.
四千怎么样
Three.
三千
Deal.
成交
Hello, there.
你好啊
Oh. Hey, wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Echo, go to your new owner.
回声 去你的新主人那吧
Yes, whatever you require.
是 听您吩咐
Omega?
欧米加
Omega?
欧米加
Hey! Watch it.
小心点
S... Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, are you all right?
你还好吗
You seem lost.
你好像迷路了
I got separated from my friends.
我和我的朋友分开了
I can help with that.
我来帮你
Not to worry. We'll find them.
不用担心 我们会找到他们的
We'll finally have some order around here.
这里终于能管管了
Now, get to work and start supervising these droids.
去干活吧 好好管着这些机器人
I beg your pardon.
容我说一句
I am the droid in charge...
我才是这儿管事的机器人
Oh, my! You're not a droid.
天啊 你不是机器人
You're right, Clink.
你说得对 叮当
I will report his deception at once.
我会立即上报他的欺骗行为
I'll take your complaint.
我来接受你的投诉
Dear me!
天啊
Anyone else?
还有谁
Thanks for helping me look for my friends.
谢谢你帮我找我的朋友
It's no trouble at all.
没什么的
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表