剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
第一道岗哨就在正前方
First guard checkpoint dead ahead.
等一下 我这边好像有动静
Hang on. I think I've got company.
去搞定吧 别出声
Well, take care of it. Quietly.
小心
Watch out!
这种性质的任务需要周密计划
A mission of this nature requires planning.
让你的雇主安心
Assure your employer,
他很快就能和穆奇团聚了
he'll be reunited with Muchi soon.
可别 可别 犯不着威胁
Now, now. There's no need for threats.
我把最得力的人手派去了
I have my best people on it.
我改了改这个兵娃娃的样子
I'm making some alterations to my trooper.
现在她也是个异等人了
Now she's a Bad Batcher.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我们找到了他们的飞船
We found their ship.
贡奇 藏起来
Gonky, hide.
检查船舱
Check the hold.
确保船上没人
Make sure no one's on board.
船上没有人 现在回基地
The ship is clear. We're returning to base.
猎人 能收到吗
Hunter, do you copy?
技师 回声 清障王
Tech? Echo? Wrecker?
有人在吗
Anyone?
有点松了
It's getting looser.
你再敢这么干 我就
Do that one more time and you'll be...
省点力气吧 一会还得用
Save your energy. We are going to need it.
别害怕 穆奇
Relax, Muchi.
我们是你的救兵
We're the cavalry.
成功的几率有多高 技师
What are our odds out of this, Tech?
我说不准
I am not certain.
你的才智也就这样了
So much for being smart.
这不是一场标准军事行动
This is not a standard military operation,
鉴于我们从未执行过
and seeing as how we've never been tasked
从奴隶贩子手里解救儿童的任务
with rescuing a child from slave traders before,
没有数据可供比对
there is no data I can compare it to.
我们得在侦察兵发现欧米加之前提醒她
We need to signal Omega before their scouts find her.
可我们的通讯器和武器都在那边
Except our comms are over there with our weapons.
要警告她并不一定要用通讯器
We won't need a comm to signal her.
看看我们这次的收获
Look at what we have here.
可以丰富我收藏的四个新奴隶
Four new slaves to add to my collection.
强壮的新奴隶
Strong ones too.
你们肯定可以卖♥♥个好价钱
You should fetch a nice price.
贩奴在共和国是非法的
The Republic outlawed slavery.
共和国不复存在了 贱奴
We're not in the Republic anymore, skug.
我们手上没家伙是你们走运
You're lucky we don't have our gear
不然现在的情况绝对不一样
because this would go very differently for you.
少一个奴隶也不是不行
We can make do with one less slave.
或许可以拿你来喂我的宠物
Maybe I'll feed you to my pet.
至于其他人 你们将亲历一个新的开始
As for the rest of you, you will be part of a new beginning.
没了多管闲事的共和国
With the meddling Republic gone,
我们可以返回卡达沃
we can return to Kadavo
重建我们被夺走的一切
and rebuild what was taken from us.
在这新帝国之下 我们的事业会再度繁荣
Under this new Empire, our operation will flourish once again.
而如果你不服从
And if you do not comply...
我知道了
I know.
你身边的人会付出代价
The person next to you will pay the price.
不 -抓住她了
No... - Gotcha!
放我走
Let me go!
我发现她在笼子边鬼鬼祟祟
I found her sneaking around the cage.
我没鬼鬼祟祟
I wasn't sneaking.
我在开锁
I was unlocking.
关好笼子
Secure the cage.
拦住她 别让她跑了
Stop her. Don't let her get away.
一头狂暴的青年兰克
A rampaging adolescent rancor
和我想的声东击西可不一样
is not the distraction I was anticipating.
那是他们的问题
That's their problem.
我们得离开这了
We're getting out of here.
没事了 穆奇
It's okay, Muchi.
我们是来带你回家的
We're here to take you home.
穆奇 穆奇
Muchi! Muchi!
那头兰克才是穆奇
The rancor is Muchi?
穿上装备 我们得去追穆奇
Gear up. We have to go after Muchi.
如果我们抓不住她
If we don't capture her,
我们就没法从锡德那拿到情报
we don't get our intel from Cid.
那他们呢
What about them?
欧米加和我把他们送到安全地带
Omega and I will get them to safety.
你们去找穆奇
You find Muchi.
好 去南入口找飞行摩托
Right. Go for the speeders at the south entrance.
她独自应付得来
She's doing fine on her own.
你会为此付出代价的 贱奴
You're going to pay for this, skug.
我来对付他 去找穆奇
I'll handle him. Go get Muchi.
欧米加 跟紧
Omega, stay close!
有办法阻止那东西吗
Any ideas how to stop that thing?
兰克遵循一种社会等级制度
Rancors adhere to a social hierarchy.
你得去挑战首领 以获得权威
You have to challenge the alpha for authority.
这个我可以
Oh, that I can do.
你们自♥由♥了 快走吧
You're free. Go quickly.
再见
Bye.
快 我们回去会合
Come on. Let's get back to the others.
他这么打了多久
How long's he been at this?
很久了 他要没劲了
Too long. He's losing his touch.
哦 你
Oh. You...
拜托 穆奇
Come on, Muchi.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
好了
There we go.
近看她还挺可爱的
Aw. She's kinda cute up close.
干得不错 清障王
Nicely handled, Wrecker.
真是受宠若惊
What a pleasant surprise.
我很荣幸贾巴的二把手能大驾光临
I'm graced by the presence of Jabba's right-hand man.
比布 放轻松
Bib, relax.
我从来言出必行 等着瞧吧
I always deliver on my promises. You'll see.
我告诉过你 这个任务急不得
I told you, this is a delicate mission.
让贾巴耐心点
Tell Jabba to be patient.
穆奇
Oh, Muchi.
这头兰克不错
Aw. That's a good rancor.
看见了吧 比布 一切顺利
See, Bib? All is well.
现在该谈报酬的事了
Now, about the matter of payment.
再见 穆奇
Bye, Muchi.
我得说 伙计们
Gotta say, fellas.
我之前并不确定你们能搞定这项任务
I wasn't sure you could pull this job off.
你该告诉我们要找的是一只兰克
You could have told us we were going after a rancor.
我肯定是头脑开小差了
Hmm. Must've slipped my mind.
你 阴着脸的家伙 跟我进来
You, dark and broody. My office.
你要找的赏金猎人是芬内克·尚德
Your bounty hunter is Fennec Shand.
她刚入这行
She's new to the scene
但她已证明自己的狡诈无情
but has already proven herself to be cunning and ruthless.
谁雇的她
Who hired her?
不知道
Unknown.
我在行会里的消息源说她直接受雇主委托
My sources in the Guild say she's working on a direct commission.
被她这样的人紧跟在身后
With someone like her nipping at your heels,
你们需要两样东西 朋友和钱
you're going to need two things: friends and money.
主要是钱
Mostly money.
现在我们一样也没有
Well, we're not swimming in either at the moment.
那我想 遇到我是个好事 不是吗
I guess it's a good thing ya met me then, isn't it?
这是你的那份赏金
Here's your cut.
还有更多的钱等你们赚
There's more where that came from...
只要你们想找活儿干
if you're looking for work.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
真有趣
It's interesting,
一个像芬内克这样有能力的赏金猎人
a bounty hunter of Fennec's caliber
都在追捕你
being after you.
你们肯定值不少钱
You fellas must be pretty valuable.
别担心
Don't worry.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表