剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
我们还要多久才能跳进超空间 技师
How much longer until we're in hyperspace, Tech?
要看回声打算什么时候把驱动器修好
That depends on when Echo plans on getting the drive back online.
我正在修
I'm working on it!
我觉得露比不太喜欢这样
I don't think Ruby likes this very much.
你给那东西起名字了
You named that thing?
这些家伙到底是怎么了
What's with these guys?
我们确实偷了他们的东西
Well, we did steal from them.
严格来说 是罗凯人先偷蜥蜴的
Technically, the Rhokai stole the lizard first.
我们只是中途拦截
We are merely intercepting it.
他们可不这么认为
They don't see it that way.
它逃出来了 它逃出来了
It's loose! It's loose!
把它弄走 把它弄走 把它弄走
Get it off! Get it off. Get it off!
冷静 你吓到她了
Stay calm. You're scaring her.
把它弄走 把它弄走 把它弄走
Get it off. Get it off. Get it off!
超空间驱动器修好了
Hyperdrive's online.
抓住她了
Got her.
真是条外形奇怪的蜥蜴
That is one strange-looking lizard.
你的客户要它干嘛
What's your client want it for?
也许当宠物 也许想炖了它
Maybe it's a pet. Maybe he wants to turn it into a stew.
不知道 不关心
Don't know, don't care.
只要你有钱拿就行了
As long as you get paid.
你终于上道了
Now you're catching on.
知道吗 这意味着你们也有钱拿
And guess what? That means you get paid too.
把那蜥蜴搬到后面来
Bring the lizard in the back.
猎手
Hunter?
你们两个搞什么名堂
What are you two up to?
任务完成了 我们能走了吗
The mission's over. Can we go?
又来
Again?
这是传统
It's a tradition.
这样孩子开心
It makes the kid happy.
孩子
The kid.
别去太久
Don't take long.
好了 伙计们 这是你们那份
All right, fellas, here's your cut.
你说这单能赚到三倍这么多
You said the job paid three times this.
那是我 不是你们
For me, not for you.
这也叫对双方都有利的安排
And just how is this a mutually beneficial arrangement?
你们还活着 不是吗
You're breathing, aren't you?
考虑你们欠我的 已经很不错了
Rather generous considering the debt you owe me.
欠什么了
What debt?
停泊费 入港费 装备 燃料 口粮
Docking fees, port charges, gear, fuel, rations,
还有20盒曼特尔脆球
and 20 cartons of Mantell Mix.
这是任务最开心的部分
Best part of the mission.
曼特尔脆球一共14块
That'll be 14 credits for the Mantell Mix.
对 记在锡德账上
Uh, yeah... uh, put it on Cid's tab.
嘿 你坐了我的位子 走开
Hey, you're in my seat. Move it!
他不理你
Oh, he's ignoring you.
你听见没 我说了快走开
You hearing me? I said move it.
我喜欢你们这些小伙子
Now, I like you boys,
但我可不是慈善机构
but I'm not running a charity here.
你们得干一笔大的 咱们才能扯平
You need a big score for us to be square.
比如说
Like what?
比如回收一台战术机器人 但你们搞砸了
Like retrieving that tactical droid, but you bungled that op.
我建议你们想想办法 否则别怪我脸色难看
I suggest you figure something out before you see my ugly side.
她这脸色还不算难看
That's not her ugly side?
你说什么呢 眼镜男
What was that, goggles?
快跑 让开!
Move! Out of my way!
嘿 这里出什么事了
Hey, what's going on in here?
你是什么人
Who are you?
雷克斯
Rex?
太好了 又来个克隆人
Oh, great. Another clone.
我正嫌不够多呢
Just what I needed.
别太高兴
Well, don't get comfy.
我可不会再收养流浪动物了
I'm done taking in strays.
这里可不是克隆人俱乐部
This ain't a clone clubhouse, ya know.
难以置信 搞得跟他们自己家似的
Unbelievable. Thinkin' they own the place.
上尉
Captain.
好久不见 小伙子们
It's been a while, boys.
你去哪儿了 雷克斯
Where have you been, Rex?
说来话长
That's a long story.
自从战争结束
And when the war ended,
可以说 我一直在 避风头
I guess you could say I've been... keeping a low profile.
避得够深的 帝国档案说你阵亡了
Very low. Imperial files have you listed as killed in action.
让帝国以为你死了是件好事
Being dead in the Empire's eyes has its advantages.
你是怎么找到我们的
Well, how'd you track us down?
特蕾斯和拉法·马特斯
Trace and Rafa Martez.
她们说一支叛逃的克隆人小队
They said a squad of rogue clones
在科雷利亚帮了她们
helped them on Corellia.
她们说我可以在这里找到你们
They told me I could find you here.
而且你们还带着一个孩子
And that you were traveling with a kid.
她是谁
Who is she?
欧米加 她是和我们一样的克隆人
Omega. She's a clone like us.
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, look who it is.
过来 雷克斯
Come here, Rex.
见到你真高兴 清障王
Yeah. Good to see you too, Wrecker.
我以为你不喜欢大路货
I thought you didn't like the regs.
但我们喜欢这家伙
This one we like.
欧米加 这是雷克斯
Omega, this is Rex.
我这辈子见过许多克隆人
I've met many clones in my time,
但从没见过你这样的
but never one like you.
你是第一代
You're a generation one.
你怎么知道的
Now how'd you know that?
通过你脸上的皱纹
From the lines on your face.
好吧 确实好多年了
Yeah, I guess I've been around.
你说对了
You got that right.
技师 我需要一张医疗贴
Tech, I need one of those med patches.
你把最后一张用完了
You used the last one.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没啥 只是头疼
Nothing. It's just a headache.
但是越来越频繁了
Which are becoming more frequent.
是吗
Is that so?
如果你担心那个所谓的抑制芯片 放心
If you're concerned about the so-called inhibitor chips, don't be.
我们的变异似乎阻断了芯片功能
Our deviant nature appears to have impeded their functionality.
除了准星
Except in Crosshair.
你是在告诉我你们还没有取出芯片
You're telling me you haven't removed your chips?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
雷克斯
Rex?
那些芯片会让你们威胁到身边所有人
Those chips make you a threat to everyone around you.
甚至她
Even her.
你们都是定时炸♥弹♥
You're all ticking time bombs.
放松 上尉
Take it easy, Captain.
你们头脑里的东西比你们想象的更危险
What's in your head is more dangerous than you can imagine.
我目睹过芯片激活后会发生什么
I've seen what happens when the chip activates,
我可不想埋葬更多弟兄了
and I don't want to bury any more of our brothers.
相信我 它不是你们能控制的东西
Trust me. It is not something you can control.
我也不能
I couldn't.
这种风险你们冒不起
It's a risk you do not want to take.
你建议我们怎么取出来
How do you suggest we get them out?
好问题 改天再聊
Good question. I'll be in touch.
我不喜欢这个计划
I don't like this plan.
我们答应了在布拉卡上面见雷克斯
We agreed to meet Rex on Bracca.
我们得遵守约定
That's what we're doing.
他要切开我的脑袋
He wants to cut open my head.
其实是我们所有人的脑袋
All of our heads actually.
除了我 我没有抑制芯片
Not mine. I don't have an inhibitor chip.
为什么 这不公平
Why not? Now, that's not fair.
芯片扫描器怎么样了
How's the chip scanner coming?
由于雷克斯已取出芯片
Since Rex's chip was removed,
我能据此建立一个标准
I am able to establish a baseline
将他的大脑扫描和我们对比
by comparing his brain scan to ours.
可以探测出任何细胞异常
Allowing for the detection of any cellular anomaly.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表