你怎么知道不是你的新女友陷害你
How do you know it wasn't your new girlfriend?
- 我怎么知道不是你 - 大卫
How do I know it wasn't you? - David--
我们对这个人一无所知 玛利亚
We don't know anything about this guy, Maria.
我是为了你着想
I'm just looking out for you.
我又不是那个被关起来的人
I'm not the one in jail.
你说得对
You're right.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
走吧
Just go.
你必须离开查尔斯顿
You have to get out of Charleston.
只要你在这儿 大家都不安全
As long as you're here, no one is safe.
尤其是你自己
Especially you.
我不会撇下你自己走的
I'm not leaving without you.
我可以把你保释出来
I can bail you out.
- 哪儿来的钱呢 - 我会想办法的
- With what money? - I'll figure it out.
我说了你走吧
I said just go.
这就对了 大卫
That's right, David.
让她走吧
Just let her go.
你真的觉得出了这层层监牢
Do you really think she'd be any more safe with you
她和你在一起能更安全吗
outside these walls?
你能为你姐姐做得最好的事就是消失
Best thing you could do for your sister is just disappear.
永远消失
Permanently.
天啊 到底在哪
Come on. Where is it?
对不起 妈妈 这一切都是为了大卫
I'm sorry, Mom, but it's for David.
在这些麻烦事中
In the middle of all this trouble,
有一个新的教士搬进了那个教堂
the new reverend moved into the same church
就是那个男孩 袭击牧师的教堂
where that boy attacked his own pastor.
不 下来吧 别管E那个字母了
No. Come on. Forgot the E.
你怎么能相信一个住在已经被魔鬼感染了的屋子里的
And how can you trust a man of God living in a house
却说自己信仰上帝的人呢
already been infected by the Devil?
给我那一头
Give me that end.
泰特拉 你是不是让我那美丽的小格蕾西
Tetra, don't you let my beautiful little Gracie
工作太辛苦了呢
work too hard.
她帮了很多忙 教士
She's in good hands, Reverend.
你回来简直太好了 亲爱的
It's good to have you back, sweetheart.
我在楼上帮你准备了一个房♥间
I made a room for you upstairs.
视野特别好
Best view in the whole plac.
你要来点儿什么吗
Can I get you anything?
苏打汽水怎么样
Soda pop?
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
如果你饿了 泰特拉会带你去弗洛葛木尔
If you get hungry, Tetra will take you to Frogmore's.
那是什么
What's that?
是在跳蚤市场那儿的一家小餐馆
It's a diner at the flea market.
有全镇子最好吃的炖鱼
Best fish stew in town.
我晚上一般在那儿工作
I work there most nights.
照看教堂的工资远远不够用
Looking after the church only pays half the bills.
我会 额 待会见吧 亲爱的
I'll, uh, see you later, sweetheart.
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是没想到我会见到这样的爸爸
I just never thought I'd see a man like my dad
住在这样的地方
living in a place like this.
主啊 谢谢你把女儿带到我身边
Lord, thank you for bringing back my daughter,
但是我还想祈求多一点儿恩赐
but I have one more favor to ask.
别让她发现真♥相♥
Don't let her find out the truth.
我们都不得不满足自己内心的魔鬼
We all have to satisfy our demons,
我好像已经很久没去关照我心里的恶魔了
and it's been too long since I've tended to mine.
我越长时间不去关照他
The longer without a fix,
就越难去分辨这究竟是真的
the harder it is to tell what's real
还是仅仅是一个噩梦
or just a nightmare.
或许这两者根本就没有区别
Or if there's even a difference anymore.
死亡只会痛苦一瞬间 大卫
Death only hurts for a moment, David,
但是可以让你永远自♥由♥
but it sets you free forever.
很少有的折扣啊
Pretty meager pickings.
你就得到了这些 这是跳蚤市场
This all you got? - It's a moving sale.
所有的买♥♥卖♥♥都结束了
All the deals are final.
我得到了这个
I got this.
你或许会喜欢
You might like that.
哪儿来的
What's the provenance?
家传的
Family heirloom.
假的吗
Paste?
这是真的钻石
It's real diamonds.
我看不像
I'm not crazy about the setting.
汉丽埃塔 这是我妈妈的订婚戒指
Henrietta, it's my mother's engagement ring.
不要坏我的生意
Don't break my balls on this one.
我很确定它是真的
It's hard enough.
我出500
I'll give you 500.
在易趣上我可以卖♥♥2000
I can get two grand on eBay.
- 那你就去易趣吧 - 我能看看那个吗
- Then do that. - Can I see that?
很好看的圆形
Nice round shape.
光色也很好
Good dispersion.
至少有两克拉
It's at least two karats.
我出2500
I've give you 2,500.
太迟了
Too late.
她刚刚2000答应卖♥♥给我
She and I already agreed on 2,000.
都在这儿了 亲爱的
It's all there, honey.
谢谢 达斯蒂
Thanks, Dusty.
你没这么多钱吧
You don't have that kind of money.
她又不知道
She doesn't know that.
我真的很感谢你帮我
I really appreciate what you did there.
你真是一个不错的托
You're a pretty good con.
哦 我只是在帮我的一个朋友罢了
Oh, let's just say I'm helping a friend.
我知道你会修门 但是我不知道你还懂钻石
I knew you fixed doors, but I didn't know you knew diamonds.
我还会下象棋
Play chess, too.
我可是多才多艺
I'm a man of many talents.
不好意思 我真的要来不及了
I'm sorry. I'm really late.
我必须得走了 再约吗
I got to get going. - I'll see you later?
呃 我也很想 但是 嗯
Um, I'd like to, but, uh...
好的 我会待会过来
Yeah, I'll--I'll come by later.
好的
All right.
几乎所有在查尔斯顿的人都听说了泰特拉的事
Most everybody in Charleston has heard stories about Tetra,
布莱索牧师雇来照看教堂的一个女人
the woman Bledsoe hired to look after his new church.
你还好吗
You okay?
一个长得像天使一样的女人
The woman with a face like an angel.
人们说她曾经和魔鬼签下过契约
The woman they say once made a pact with the Devil.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得自己被困在这里
I feel so...trapped,
好像我不属于这里
like I don't belong here.
哦 格蕾西
Oh, Gracie.
你知道吗 有的时候你真让我看到了自己
You know, you remind me so much of myself sometimes.
你的父亲告诉了我 你曾经历过什么
Your father told me what happened to you.
身体里有这样一种力量在涌动 你感觉怎样
What was it like having that kind of power inside you?
它不是力量
It wasn't power.
是罪恶
It was evil.
哦 抱歉 我并不想让你难受
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.
我只是想让你开心点
I just want you to be happy.
我该怎么办呢
How do I do that here?
我要让你看看我的母亲过去为了让我开心
I'm gonna show you something my mother used to do
经常做的事
to make me smile.
好吗
Okay?
你只需要拿着一条围巾 像这样
You just grab a scarf, like this.
然后展翅翱翔
Then just spread your wings.
来吧 你试试
Come on, you try it.
很简单的
It's easy.
就是这样
There you go.
展开你的翅膀
Spread your wings.
大卫 我有保释金了
David, I got the bail money.
全体起立迎接尊敬的法官 卡兰德
All rise for the honorable Judge Culland.
啊 今天我们要做什么事来着
Ah, what'd we catch today?
大卫 保罗 阿比斯盖尔
David Paul Abascal.
在2115号♥判决中被指控
Charged under Section 2115.
私藏麻醉剂 释放罪犯
Possession of narcotics, resisting arrest.