嗯 我不是真的想听关于我自己的东西
Well, it's not really me I'm interested in hearing about.
我认识你吗
I know you?
伊莱亚·布莱索牧师
Reverend Elijah Bledsoe.
玛利亚·阿比斯凯儿 如果这是你
Maria Abascal, and if this is your way
试图进行布道的方式
of trying to launch into some kind of sermon,
你可以到其他地方去宣扬上帝了
you can go peddle your God somewhere else.
好吧
Fair enough.
假如我能猜到我手里的卡呢
What if I can guess the card in my hand?
你在威胁我吗 牧师
You hustling me, Rev?
是你的牌
It's your deck.
这么说吧 你赢了 你就留下我的钱
Tell you what--you win, you keep my money.
你输了 我尽力把布道说得简洁
You lose, I do my best to keep the sermon brief.
恶魔
Devil.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
不是你 是塔罗牌
Not you, the tarot.
那是我的猜测
That's my guess.
恶魔卡
The card of the Devil.
翻开看 牧师
Let's see it, Rev.
怎么了
Something wrong?
我很擅长控制自己的脾气 你应该觉得走运
You're lucky I'm good at controlling my temper.
人们很少能如愿控制住自己
People seldom in control as they think.
现在 我知道你这行的男人们
Now, I know men in your industry
不太了解女人们
aren't particularly versed when it comes to women,
但是如果当有人像我姐姐
but when one's looking at you
现在这样瞪着你的时候
the way my sister's eyeballing you right now,
意味着你应该走了
means she wants you to leave.
小姐
Miss.
我猜我们得推迟布道了
Guess we'll have to postpone that sermon.
我是个有耐心的人
I'm a patient man.
你还好吗 玛儿
You good, Mar?
看起来你都准备杀了那个牧师了
Looked like you were about ready to kill that man of God.
- 只是 - 哦 嘿 注意你的脾气
- Just-- - Oh, hey, watch your temper.
我的脾气就这样
My temper's just where I want it.
你现在嗑嗨了吗
Are you high right now?
你没有切碎一点吗
You didn't chip a little?
我在试着戒了它 给我点时间
I'm trying to kick it. It takes time.
我们的房♥租就是这么没了吗
Is that what happened to all our rent money?
你知道我爱你 大卫
You know I love you, David,
但是我指望着你
but I'm depending on you.
另外那份工作怎么样了
Any word on that other job?
可能失败了
False alarm.
我们心里都有一只恶魔
We all have our demons...
掠夺破碎的灵魂
preying on broken souls.
至少我们和艾比盖儿
At least us and Abigail,
我们有自己的安排
we got our own kind of arrangement.
找到她其他的恶魔来代替猎物
Finding her other demons to prey on instead.
但是有些恶魔
But there are some kinds of demons
不容易满足
that aren't so easy to satisfy.
看这里
Looky here.
嘿 马屁精
Hey, Sweetmouth.
有给我的东西吗
Got anything for me?
快♥感♥不是免费的
Good feelings ain't free,
你上次还欠着我钱
and you still owe me for the last get-go.
我有欠你的钱 你看
I got your money here. Right?
不够
Not enough.
呃 我只有那么多
Well, that's all I got.
天下没有免费的午餐
No cheddar, no cheese.
而且我不管你是去乞讨 还是去借 或者去偷
And I don't care if you have to beg, borrow, or steal.
你欠我的 无论怎样都要还清
You owe, you pay one way or another.
呃 手下留情
Uh, easy.
呃 你知道 我会还你钱的
Uh, you know, I'll get it for you.
我知道哪里有钱
I know where to get the money.
那么 你今晚就要拿到
Now, you have it tonight,
不然我就给你看看我能多善解人意
or I'll show you just how sweet I can be.
像我说的 我们的恶魔只需要一个立足点
Like I said, all our demons need is a foothold.
求你不要打我
Please stop hitting me.
仅仅是我们灵魂上一个
Just the smallest crack...
小小的缝隙 它们就能溜进来
in our souls for them to slip through.
- 还淘气吗 - 不
- Still behaving? - No.
- 嗯 - 求你了 别再打了
- Hmm? - Please, no more.
特洛伊 别
Tory, don't.
不
No!
你说你恨我 玛利亚
You say you hate me, Maria,
但如果不是我
but if it wasn't for me,
你根本不会有任何乐趣
you'd never have any fun at all.
玛利亚 我是布莱索牧师
Maria, it's Reverend Bledsoe.
是时候去做那个布道了
It's time for that sermon.
该死
Damn it.
你怎么知道我住这
How'd you know where I live?
你又不难找
You're not hard to find.
这些小玩意
So do any of these trinkets
真的有帮到过你吗
actually help with your, uh, condition?
听着 你可不是第一个风闻
Look, you're not the first holy roller to get wind
跳蚤市场幽灵女巫的谣言的教♥徒♥
of some wild rumor about the spooky flea market witch.
只要你答应这个布道愉快而短暂
I'll let you brag to your Bible buddies
我允许你向你的信众们吹嘘
that you were the first one I ever offered a root beer,
你是我第一个主动帮忙的牧师
but only if you promise to keep your sermon short and sweet.
相当公平
Fair enough.
我有个事情需要你帮忙
I have a job for you.
正如我早上说的 20块钱一次
Like I told you this morning, 20 bucks a reading.
现在要50块了 几个小时过后
Except now it'll cost you 50-- after hours and all.
这工作是为了她
This job is for her.
她必须得吃 不是吗
A girl has to eat, isn't that right?
艾比盖儿得吃对吧
Abigail has to eat?
你怎么知道她的事
How do you know about her?
我知道每个在查尔斯顿的人
I know that everyone in Charleston
都喜欢幽灵故事
likes a good ghost story,
我也听说过一个真正的招魂者
and I've been hearing about a genuine exorcist
刚好来到这个镇上
who just rolled into town.
来搞我啊 牧师
Blow me, preacher man.
你♥爸♥就这么教你说话的
Your daddy teach you to talk like that?
我爸就是个堕落的酒鬼
My daddy was a degenerate drunk,
你知道这点就是了
and that's all you need to know.
得了吧 现在我们都知道不是那样的
Come on, now. We both know that isn't true.
伊诺斯 阿比斯盖儿 是更可恶的东西
Enos Abascal was something worse.
我能帮你 玛利亚
I can help you, Maria,
不过首先你得帮我
but first, you're going to help me.
有时候为了平息我们内心的恶魔
Sometimes to quiet our demons,
我们不得不去做些坏事
we have to do bad things.
我们已经追寻那只眼好些年了
We've been after the Eye for years.
你在哪里拿到这个的
Where did you get this?
警♥察♥搜捕你父亲的时候
I was there when the police
我也在那
raided your father's compound.
相信我 我当时也不想
Believe me, it wasn't supposed to be--
大屠♥杀♥
A massacre?
我和我哥是唯一幸免于难的人
My brother and I were the only ones who got out alive.
玛利亚
Maria!
我目睹了200个人被烧死
I watched 200 people burn.
永恒之地的号♥令简直是末日狂潮
The Order of Everlasting was a doomsday cult,
伊诺斯对你做的
and what Enos did to you there...
玛利亚
Maria...
不是每个人都能把诅咒转化成一种天赋
not everyone can turn a curse into a gift,
把水变成美酒
water into wine.
我根本不想要这个天赋
I didn't want this gift.
我只想要一个正常人的生活 我只希望能够把我体内的恶魔驱逐出去
I just want a normal life, and I want my demon out of me.
仅仅有那个坠饰什么也做不了
That pendant alone can't do anything.
唯一的出路就是
The only way that it's ever gonna happen
找到那个把她放进来的男人
is to face the man that put her there.
我爸把我的生活全毁了
My dad destroyed my life
然后跟其他人一起葬身火海
and then died in that fire like everyone else.