等我赶到的时候她已经走了
She was already gone when I got here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这应该可以掩护你的行动
This should cover your services.
啊 我不能接受这个
Ah, I can't.
但是不管你母亲身体里的那个东西是什么
But whatever that thing was inside of your mother
请不要怪她 也不要杀掉她
just try not to blame her for taking her own life.
大卫 你究竟在哪里
David, where the hell are you?
你把我丢在一边就不管了
You left me hanging.
幸好那对你只是虚惊一场
Lucky for you it was a false alarm,
但是艾比盖儿并不买♥♥账
but Abigail didn't eat,
我不希望她失去控制
and I don't want to lose control of her.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
你哥哥帮不了你
Your brother can't help you.
爸爸
Dad?
小公主
Princess.
我并不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我只是希望我们家能够再次团圆
I just want my family back again...
你 我 还有你哥哥大卫
you, me, and your brother David.
给爸爸来个拥抱吧
Give your daddy a hug.
不 这只是梦 这不是真的
No! This is just a dream! This isn't real--
现在只是梦 不过很快就会成真了
It's not real yet, but it will be soon.
放开我
Get off of me!
我命令你
I'm commanding you
滚出这个善良女人的身体
to get out of this good woman.
出来 然后滚开
Get out and be gone!
驱除恶魔
Cast the Devil out!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
现在 下一个是谁
Now, who's next?
牧师 求求你
Pastor, please.
我的儿子杰里米 - 牧师救救他
My son, Jeremy. - You heal him.
他身体里有非常邪恶的东西
He's got something very bad inside of him.
- 尊敬的牧师 - 治好他吧
- Oh, Reverend! - Heal him!
你母亲说的是真的吗
Is it true what your mother says?
- 是的 - 听话
- Yes! - Be good.
我想做个乖孩子
I want to be good.
我知道你是很乖
I know you do,
但有时候恶魔会控制你 不是吗
but the Devil takes over sometimes, doesn't he?
但我要告诉大家
But I'll tell you this!
今晚这将不会再重演
That is not the way it's gonna be here tonight!
出来吧 恶魔
Come out of there, Devil!
出来 出来吧
Out, come on.
出来吧 肮脏的恶魔
Out, foul demon!
出来
Out!
#我已尽我所能做到最好#
# I've been on my best behavior #
#但我听说 女孩不坏 男人不爱#
# But I've heard that good girls finish last #
#你一旦离去#
# And once you're gone #
#人们会说你已经无可救药#
# They say no one can save you #
#但谁知道呢#
# But who knows? #
#如果我离开 我或许再也不想回来#
# If I go, I may never want to ever come back #
#今宵我只想与魔鬼共舞#
# Oh, I just want to dance with the Devil tonight #
#我想知道那种感觉#
# I want to know what it feels like #
#我想闭上双眼 高举起双手#
# I want to close my eyes, put my hands in the sky #
#我想漫步在荒野中#
# I want to walk on the wild side #
#今宵我想与魔鬼共舞#
# I want to dance with the Devil tonight #
#我想知道那种感觉#
# I want to know what it feels like #
#我想闭上双眼 高举起双手#
# I want to close my eyes, put my hands in the sky #
#我想漫步在荒野中#
# I want to walk on the wild side, oh #
人们称查尔斯顿为圣都
They call Charleston the Holy City.
这里的教堂比美国其他地方的教堂都要多
More churches here than any other place in America...
好像这片土地本身
like the ground itself
就是一个需要被拯救的异教♥徒♥
was some heathen that needed saving.
但就和人们一样
But like people,
总有无可救药之处
there are some places that can't be saved.
昨天晚上我又做了一个关于父亲的梦
I had another dream about Dad last night.
现在不要想这个
Shh. Try not to think about that now.
把注意力放到工作上
Keep your mind on the job.
这次我找到个非常好的差事
I got a real good lead on this one.
她能付我们很多钱
She'll be good money.
可爱的邻居
Nice neighborhood.
我不喜欢钱
Too old money for my tastes.
你是杰瑞米 瑞安的父亲吗
You Jeremy Ryan's dad?
我是他继父
I'm the stepfather.
我能帮到你什么吗
How can I help you?
特洛伊 是他们
Tory, it's them.
这些东西你都要吗
You need all this?
我们只出去两天
We're only going away for two days.
这里所有的东西我都要好吗
Everything in here, I need it, okay?
大卫
David.
他们是我打电♥话♥叫来帮杰瑞米的
These are the people I called to help us with Jeremy.
他们看起来像骗子 不像驱魔师
They look more like con artists than exorcists.
你们是哪个教堂的
What church are you from?
该死的水壶
Damn kettle.
大约在一个月前 就开始了
About a month ago, it started,
正好是我和特洛伊度完蜜月回来
right after Tory and I got back from our honeymoon.
请跟我来
Please.
小心点
Be careful.
这里
I'm here.
一开始 我以为杰瑞米只是在装怪
At first, I thought Jeremy was just acting out...
就像其他再婚家庭的孩子一样用装怪来表达他们的不满
the way boys his age can get when there are changes at home.
但是接着 我告诉你 有些怪事发生了
But then, I'm telling you, something happened.
那不再是我的杰瑞米了
That's not my Jeremy anymore.
这就是你儿子的房♥间 卡兰德女士
Is this your son's room, Mrs. Culland?
请叫大卫上来在这里呆着 然后不要让任何人打扰我
Please have David come on up, but no one can interrupt me.
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
这里
Over here.
快出来 艾比盖儿 我现在需要你
door slams -
求求你
Let's go, Abigail. I need you now.
求求你帮帮我
Please.
求求你
Please help me.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
杰瑞米
Please.
艾比盖儿
Jeremy?
快出来 贱♥货♥
Abigail!
你能相信那个臭女人叫我贱♥货♥吗
I said out, you bitch!
艾比盖儿
Can you believe that tramp called me a bitch?
是你在里面吗 威利
Abigail.
你竟然背叛你的良知
Is that you in there, Verrin?
你也会的
You turned against your own kind.
不要 求求你
And you're next.
求求你不要吃掉我的恶魔
Please, please.
它是唯一能让我远离我继父的东西
Please don't take my demon away.
回来 啊
It's the only thing that keeps me safe from my stepdad.
妈妈
Get back here! Aah!
听起来好像结束了 玛儿
Mom!
嗨 大哥哥
Sounds like we're done here, Mar.
恶魔走了 我还饿着呢
Hey, big brother.
但也许我能先尝尝你的灵魂
Demon got away, and I'm starving.
让玛利亚回来
But maybe I'll take a bite out of your soul first.
否则
Bring back Maria!
否则我会让你做你想对我做的任何事
Or what?
然后告诉玛利亚
Or I'll let you do whatever you want to me,
她就会打爆自己的头 送你回地狱
then I tell Maria,
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 发生了什么
and she blows her brains out and sends you back to hell.
- 杰瑞米 - 妈妈
Mom! Mom! Mom, what's happening?
杰瑞米
- Jeremy? - Mom!
你真的回来了吗 你还好吗
Jeremy!
你回来了吗
Are you really back? Are you okay?
这男孩恢复正常了吗
Are you back?
你对他做过什么
Is the boy back to normal?