你需要我的程度比我需要你的更多
you need me as much as I need you.
为什么
How's that?
直到你能完全控制艾比盖儿之后
Even Abigail isn't strong enough to defeat Enos
她才能强到打败伊诺斯
until you learn to fully control her,
现在我就在这帮你
and I'm here to help you do that.
我有点害怕
That's what scares me.
艾比盖儿不是什么疯狗
Abigail isn't some attack dog.
她是一只野兽
She's a wild animal.
如果杀了伊诺斯她就会被送回地狱
If killing Enos means sending her back to Hell,
那她会极尽所能来阻止我们
she'll do everything she can to stop us.
那么你就要让阿比盖尔比害怕地狱还怕你 哼嗯
Then you need to make Abigail fear you more than Hell. Hmm.
你还好吗
You all right?
我就在像这样的地方浪费了大半生
Wasted half of my life in places like this.
现在在教堂里更开心吗
Having more fun in your church now?
玛利亚 嗨
Maria, hey.
看见你太好了
It's great to see you again.
不好意思 你是...
Sorry, but--
我是特雷弗 还记得我吗
I'm Trevor, remember?
我前几天在你那买♥♥了所有种类的
I bought all sorts of crystals and herbs
水晶和香草 -哦 好的 对啊
from you the other day. - Oh, okay. Right.
很高兴再见到你
It's nice to see you again.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
不用了 谢谢 在这吗
No, thanks. Is Sweetmouth here?
哦 要是你不想和他们混在一起...
Oh, you don't want to get mixed up with any--
欢迎来到凯迪拉克布莱克 漂亮的女士
Welcome to Cadillac Blacks, pretty lady.
- 要喝一杯吗 - 我不是来喝酒的
-Want a drink? - I'm not here to drink.
我来找我哥哥大卫
I'm looking for my brother David.
好吧
Well, now.
谁能想到像他这种人
Who would have thought a creature like him
和你竟然是用同一个父母的基因库生出来的
slithered out of the same fine pool of genes your parents--
他今天来见你了吗
Has he been by to see you today?
怎么
Why?
你来替他还清债务吗
You here to clear his debt?
如果我在南卡罗莱纳有多余的钱
If I had every last dollar in South Carolina,
我宁可把它们全烧了也不给你一分一文
I'd set fire to the whole damn pile before giving you a penny.
哦 她是个纵火犯啊
Oh, she's an arsonist.
你到底知不知道他在哪
Do you know where he is or not?
基因库小姐 你气急败坏的样子
Miss Genie Pool, with all that anger,
真让我着迷
you're making me swoon.
我听说你哥哥和一个有钱的荡♥妇♥打得正欢
Heard your brother was jolly popping it with some rich skank
她认为她好到能从我这里买♥♥到她的屎
who thinks she's too good to buy her shit from me.
找点新供应商吧
Found some new supplier.
我下一个见到大卫的时候 我会放干♥他♥的血
The next time I see David, I'm gonna bleed him dry.
放松
Stay cool.
这里有无辜的人
Innocent people here.
对的 控制一下你的女孩 我的神父
That's right, best keep your girl in check, my man of God.
那位女士有名字吗
This woman have a name?
你见过有人没有名字吗
You ever met anybody who don't?
现在带着你的贱♥货♥从我面前消失
Now leash your bitch and get the hell out of my face.
听好 如果你想留口气
Now, if you want to start breathing again,
就告诉我她的名字 还有我们能在哪找到她
then you're gonna tell me her name and where we can find her,
不然这将是你最后的庆典
or else I'll give you your last rites right here.
你还说我脾气不好
You think I'm the one with a temper.
我以为你都要过去杀了那个男的
I thought you were gonna kill that man back there.
你到底是哪门子的神父啊
What kind of priest are you?
旧约那种的
The Old Testament kind.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你认识我哥哥大卫吧
You know my brother David.
哦 你是玛利亚 谢天谢地
Oh, you're Maria. Thank goodness.
我害怕你要说你是他妻子
I was afraid you were gonna say you were his wife.
可爱
Cute.
这位帅哥是谁
And who's this handsome gentleman?
你的灵魂导师吗
Is he your spiritual advisor?
大卫今天早上没回家
David didn't come home this morning.
那可真有趣
That's funny.
你还能至少给他打一通电♥话♥
You're allowed at least one phone call.
他进监狱了
He's in jail?
你很聪明嘛 是我喜欢的类型呢
You're smart. I like you.
发生了什么呀
What the hell happened?
警长今天早上把大卫带走了
The sheriff took David away this morning.
把他直接从我的车里拖出去的
Dragged him right out of my car.
真是吓死人家了呢
It was horrifying.
我想帮忙来着
I wanted to help,
但我磕完药就嗨得忘我了
but I'm not really myself after I spike up.
有时候我确实不太乖
Sometimes I just do things.
我无意窥私
I don't mean to pry,
但是你和我以前见过的神父都不太一样呢
but you don't look like a priest I ever me.
- 他单身吗 - 别跑题 小姐
Is he celibate? - Focus, sweetie.
你为什么没被关起来
How come you're not locked up?
生在罗伯特家族自有好处
Robert's name has its advantages.
但我也不是完全没事
But I didn't get of totally free.
爹地他没收了我的信♥用♥卡♥和跑车
My daddy, he took away my credit cards and my car.
我也像是坐牢一样了呢
I may as well be in jail.
你还真是让我心疼呢
You're breaking my heart.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
哎呦监狱长来了
Here comes the warden now.
回你屋子去 立刻
I want you in the house, now.
遵命 长官
Sieg heil, mein Fuhrer.
你下次见到大卫的时候
The next time you see David,
告诉他人家无时无刻都在思念他呢
tell him I've been thinking about him every minute.
我觉得她看上你了
I think she likes you.
你嫉妒了
Jealous?
你可长点心吧
Don't flatter yourself.
这么冷的天了还会有蚊子
Little late in the season for mosquitoes.
这是什么
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
也许牧师是对的
Maybe the reverend was right.
也许我们逃避的越多
Maybe the more we run,
我们清醒的时候就越痛苦
the more misery we just spread in our wake,
因为似乎不论我和我妹妹去哪儿
because it seems like everywhere me and my sister go,
坏事总是如影随形
bad things are never far behind.
我需要帮助
I need help.
请尽快派人过来
Please just send somebody.
我们建造了专门关押怪物的监狱
We build prisons to keep the monsters inside,
但游历在外的怪物才是我真正担心的
but it's the ones out there I'm worried about.
我本应该照顾玛利亚的
I'm supposed to look after Maria.
但只要我被关着 我就没办法履行这一职责
As long as I'm locked up, I can't do my job,
而且那些怪物正在一步步逼近
and the monsters are getting closer.
快把嘴张开 我要杀了你
Open your mouth and I'll kill you.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
你父亲对你很失望啊
Your daddy's disappointed in ya.
放开我
Get the hell off me.
你不会真的以为你在保护玛利亚吧 嗯
You don't really think you're protecting Maria, do ya?
得了吧 你个垃圾
Come on. You're a junkie.
你都照顾不了你自己
You can't even take care of yourself.
你知道是这样的
You know it's true.
承认吧
Just admit it.
你是个累赘
You're a burden.
不论你去哪儿 不论你干什么
Everywhere you go, everything you do.
如果你在那场大火里被烧死了的话
Maybe she'd be better off
没准她能过上更富裕的生活
if you were the one who died in that fire.
看守 看守 看守
Guard. Guard! Guard!
阿比斯盖尔
Abascal.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
你在和谁说话
Who you talking to?
呃 没谁
Uh, no one.
来吧 有人来探望你
Come on. You got a visitor.
你让我担心死了
You had me worried.
我和你说了 那包毒品不是我的
I'm telling you, that dope wasn't mine.
是那个警长栽赃我
The sheriff planted it.