我不懂你什么意思
What have you been doing to him?
怪物仍然在这栋房♥子里
I beg your pardon?
但不是这个男孩 而是你
There's still a monster in this house,
没事了
and it's not the boy-- it's you.
带着你的白鬼妹妹离开这儿
It's okay.
别这样 大卫
You get your white-trash sister out of here--
别跟她那么说话
Wait, David!
恶魔已经逃跑了 走吧
Don't talk to her like that!
你还好吗
The demon got away. Let's go.
玛利亚负责解决其他人的恶魔
Are you okay?
而我负责解决她的恶魔 艾比盖儿
Maria handles other peoples' demons.
这是我擅长的
I handle her demon, Abigail.
因为我最了解恶魔
It's what I'm good at,
我们每个人心中都有恶魔
'cause I understand demons better than most.
他们需要的 仅仅是一个能掌控人们的立足点
We all have them,
痛苦 恐惧
and all they need is a foothold to take control--
或者甚至是欲望
or even desire.
欢迎回来 小太阳
Welcome back, sunshine.
能给我杯牛奶吗
Can I get a glass of milk?
你喜欢的那种
The kind you like...
喝得你都变成个死胖子了
make your ass real fat.
该死 你脖子上是我抓的吗
Shit, did I do that to your neck?
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我走进房♥间的时候艾比盖儿还是受控制的
Abigail was still in control when I walked in that room.
别这样
Please don't do that.
你保证了你不会再责怪自己的
You promised you wouldn't blame yourself again.
是为了让恶魔离开 艾比盖儿的错
It's Abigail's fault for letting that thing get away.
相信我 我没事
Believe me, I am fine.
呃 你要是还饿的话冰箱里有鸡蛋
Um, there are eggs in the fridge if you're still hungry.
我要坐车去找别的工作了
I'm gonna take the car, go check on another job.
我们家什么时候有食物了
Since when do we have any food in the house?
今天发工资了 不是吗
Today's payday, right?
我会带瓶红酒什么的回来 你知道的 给你什么都行
I'll pick up a bottle of wine or, you know, whatever for you,
然后等我们回来的时候就能把剩下的补上了
and we can divvy up the rest when I get back.
搞什么 玛利亚
What the hell, Maria?
你不该要那杂种的钱
You shouldn't have taken that bastard's money.
为什么不要
Why wouldn't I?
因为我们的工作还没做完
Because we didn't finish the job.
那个恶魔走了 但它可能还会回来
That demon got away, and it could still come back.
你知道的 现在不一样了
You know that. Something was different about this one.
他们变得越来越强大 她变得越来越难以控制
They're getting stronger, and she's getting harder to control.
好吧 不管怎么说 你要不要分钱
Well, anyway, you want your cut or no?
我想把你分了 大卫
I'm the one cutting you in, David.
这意味着我们得按我的规则来
That means we play by my rules.
那我是什么 你的慈善事业
What am I-- your charity case?
我照顾你
I look after you.
要是艾比盖儿对那个孩子的家人感兴趣呢
What if Abigail had turned on that kid's family?
你想让孟菲斯的事情重演吗
You want another situation like what happened in Memphis?
- 别说了 - 听着 好吧 我很抱歉
- Stop it. - Look, okay, I'm sorry.
我不是
I didn't--
只是别忘了在我们回来前有多糟糕
Just don't forget how bad it was before we came back here.
那个贱♥货♥恶魔才是这里的寄生虫 不是我
That demon bitch is the parasite here, not me.
我告诉过你 别叫她贱♥货♥
I told you, don't call her a bitch.
怎么 你是在袒护她吗
What, now you're defending her?
别忘了为什么我们会回来
Just remember why we came back here.
永恒之眼肯定是在查尔斯顿
The Eye of Everlasting has to be in Charleston.
要是父亲曾经用它把艾比盖儿附在你身上
If Dad used it to put Abigail inside of you,
那我们或许能用它再把她弄出来
maybe we can use it to get her out.
我只是累坏了
I'm just exhausted.
我知道
I know.
我想照顾你
I'm trying to take care of you.
尽我所能
Doing the best I can.
有时我好像能感觉到父亲就在这个城市里
It's like I can still feel Dad in the city sometimes...
比如我能在自来水里闻到他的味道
Like I can smell him in the damn tap water.
别把事情弄的更麻烦了
Let's just not make things any harder than they already are.
好吗
Okay?
这儿 嗯
Here, uh...
40%给你
40% for you.
40%给我
40% for me.
还有20%留给住房♥公积金
And 20% for the housing fund
然后我们就能离开这个该死的拖车公园了
so we can get the hell out of this trailer park.
我爱你 玛儿
I love you, Mar.
一会在跳蚤市场见
Meet ya at the flea market after.
你知道那些公积金都是进了他的腰包的
You know those funds are going into his veins.
艾比盖儿 下次你再敢动我哥哥
Abigail, the next time you lay a finger on my brother,
我发誓我会跟你同归于尽
I swear I'll kill you and me both.
别告诉我你相信
Don't tell me you believe
他说的那些关于永恒之眼的鬼话
in all his Eye of Everlasting bullshit.
得了吧 玛利亚
Come on, Maria.
你真以为一些老古董就能除掉我
You really think some old relic is going to get rid of me?
我是你的一部分
I'm part of you.
爸爸亲手做的
Daddy made sure of that.
嗨 库尔奇
Hi, Corky.
我们每个月是不是每个月都要这样
We gonna do this every month or what?
房♥租呢 阿比斯凯儿
Where's the rent, Abascal?
我们上周交过了
We paid you last week.
你哥哥这么跟你说的吗
Is that what your brother told ya?
哦 该死 大卫
Oh, damn it, David.
我现在只有这么多
This is all I got now.
剩下的我们会尽快给你的
We'll give you the rest soon.
你知道的 我上个月的提议
You know, my offer from last month
仍然有效的 宝贝
still stands, baby.
为了你自己好 你该走了
For your own good, you should leave now.
否则你会见到我的另一面 你不会高兴的
Otherwise you might see a side of me you won't like.
你要打我吗
You gonna hurt me?
可能我会高兴
Maybe I like that.
我在警告你 变♥态♥
I'm trying to warn you, creep.
说不定你就喜欢这种变♥态♥
Maybe you're into that kind of kink?
滚出去
Get out of here!
嘿 阿比斯凯儿 你会付出代价的
Hey, Abascal, you're paying for that.
我会把它记你账上的
I'm putting that on your bill.
我不能因为我姐姐
I can't blame my sister
对别人易怒就责怪她
for being a little prickly around people.
当你害怕快控制不住自己
It happens when you're afraid of letting your blood
被热血冲昏的头脑的时候 这种事情就会发生
get too hot from anger or from passion.
谢了 达斯蒂
Thanks, Dusty.
我还看到
I'm also seeing...
孤独
loneliness.
的确
That's true.
哪条手线告诉你的
Which line told you that?
这里是条货真价实的魅力巫毒项链
This here's a bona fide hoodoo love charm.
这是打破孤独窘境的最有保障的办法
Most assured way to break a lonely streak,
现在只要80美元
and today it's only $80.
这真的有用吗
If you say it'll help.
哦 当然
Oh, definitely.
那个东西跟我想的是一样的吗
Is that what I think it is?
我侄子在浴盆里丢了一条和这个一模一样的链子
My niece lost a chain just like that down the tub,
沃尔玛跟我说它已经售空了
and the Walmart tells me they're all out of stock.
我不想讨价还价
I hate to turn this into a bidding war,
但我愿意出10美元买♥♥那条项链
but I'd be willing to go $10 for that necklace.
不 这是一条货真价实的魅力项链
no, this is a bona fide charm that--
有人跟你说过碰见你很倒霉吗
Anyone ever tell you that you're bad luck?
我们的手相都不好
We're all dealt a bad hand.
诀窍在于你的游戏规则
Trick is how you play it.
读一次牌要多少钱
How much for a reading?
二十美元
$20.
你的牌子上写着五美元
Your sign says $5.
那是以前了
Sign's old.
没多少神父会坐在我的桌子前
Don't get a lot of preacher men at my table.
有点违背你的规定 不是吗
Kind of goes against your rules, doesn't it?