被选中的人们
My chosen people.
属于我们的时代即将到来
This is the beginning of our time.
高兴点 公主
Be happy, princess.
你是第一个
You're the first.
放轻松 公主
Easy, princess.
反抗只能让你更痛苦
The fight just makes it harder.
- 举起手来 - 伊诺斯
- Hands in the air! - Enos!
- 都别动 - 趴下
- Freeze! - Get down!
- 站在原地 - 玛利亚 你在哪儿
- Stay where you are! - Maria! Where are you?
我们要逃出去
We have to get out of here!
把手放在我能看见的地方 现在
Hands where I can see 'em. Now!
你 你 趴下
You! You! Down!
别动 让我看见你们的手
Don't move! Let me see your hands!
玛利亚 大卫
Maria! David!
没事了 玛利亚
It's okay, Maria.
爸爸不会再伤害你了
Dad can't hurt you anymore.
在每个人的人生中
There's a moment in everyone's life
总有一个截点
that cuts you right in two.
一个是曾经的你 一个是将来的你
The person you were before and the person you become.
在永恒之地那件事情以后 我承诺成为一个
After Everlasting, I promised to be someone
能保护我妹妹 能让她依赖的人
my sister could always count on to protect her,
不管我们之间会发生什么
no matter what comes between us.
你到底在哪儿
Where the hell are you?
玛利亚 抱歉
Maria? Sorry.
我记不起昨晚发生的事了
I don't know what happened last night.
快点回家 大卫 我下定决心了
Just come home, David. I made up my mind.
如果我要步爸爸的后尘
If I'm the one Dad's after,
那我们在查尔斯顿呆的越久
then the longer we stay in Charleston,
就会有更多的人受到伤害
the more people are gonna get hurt.
那么 我们该去哪呢
So, where are we supposed to go?
我们会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
我们已经逃了半辈子了
We spent half our lives on the road already.
告诉她 我从来不在十点前吃早饭
Tell whoever it is I never have breakfast before 10:00 A.M.
那是谁
Who is that?
没谁
Uh...Nobody.
算了 那么 让她穿好衣服
Well, then, tell nobody to get dressed
然后开车送你回来
and give you a ride back here.
我马上回来
Uh, on my way now.
我保证
I promise.
再给我五分钟 大卫
Mmm, just five more minutes, David.
行吗
Please?
拜托 大卫 都两个小时了
Come on, David. It's been two hours.
你怎么还没来
Where are you?
该死
Christ.
看起来像你这个位置的女人
It seems to me a woman in your position
想要站在上帝善的这一边
might want to be on the Lord's good side
而不是徒劳的祈求保佑
instead of calling His name in vain.
如果这一切会让你的上帝发怒
If that's all it takes to make your god angry,
那我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
then we got bigger problems.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
- 我们有事要做了 - 算了吧
- We have work to do. - Forget it.
我不会让任何人再陷入纷争
I'm not letting anyone else get caught in the crossfire.
伊诺斯已经利用格蕾西试图接近我
Enos already tried using Grace to get to me.
我不会让那样的事再次发生
I can't let something like that happen again.
你救了我女儿的命
You saved my daughter's life.
他去追她 是我的错
It was my fault he went after her.
最好的解决方法就是
Best thing for everybody is for me to put as many miles
让我尽可能的远离这里
between here and me as possible.
听着 没人比我更清楚
Look, no one knows better than me
你父亲拥有的能力 你不能一味的逃跑
what your father is capable of, but you can't just run away.
你到底想干什么
What do you want from me?
我回来的唯一原因就是摆脱艾比盖儿
The only reason I came back here was to get rid of Abigail,
而不是去打什么圣♥战♥
not to fight some holy war.
大卫是错的 永恒之眼和我尝试过的
David was wrong. The Eye of Everlasting is
其他宗教饰品一样没用
as useless as all the other religious trinkets I've tried.
我已经没有在这里呆下去的理由了
I've got no reason to stay here.
你觉得她有那么糟糕
You want her out that bad?
证明给我看 坚守你的信念
Prove it. Stand your ground.
那如果它意味着更多人可能因我而遭殃呢
Not if it means more lives on my hands.
听着 我现在控制自己都很费劲
Look, I still have trouble controlling my own demon.
凭这个 就应该有足够的理由
That alone should be enough reason
让你离我远点
for you to keep your distance.
我很乐意帮你
I'm right here with you.
我要去找我的哥哥了
I need to go find my brother.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不可能
Not a chance.
你这么爱听死亡金属 昨天晚上竟然没有打死我
You didn't strike me as the death metal type.
我只是对你很好奇
I'm just full of surprises.
我妹妹在等我
My sister is waiting on me.
你能开快点吗
Can you drive any faster?
好吧
Okay.
拜托 不是吧
Oh, come on.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, baby.
警♥察♥的薪水是我爸爸给的
Papa, he's got the popo on payroll.
早上好 罗伯特小姐
Morning, Miss Robert.
你♥爸♥爸正在找你
Your old man's been looking all over for you.
你也知道我爸爸
Well, you know my daddy.
总是很有保护欲 - 他是谁
Always so overprotective. - Who's he?
- 只是一个朋友 - 什么样的朋友
- Just a friend. - What kind of friend?
普通的那种
The regular kind.
我没跟你说话 小子
I wasn't talking to you, son.
- 现在你下车 - 为什么
- Now you can step out of the car. - What for?
别让我说两遍 小屁孩
Making me ask twice, for starters.
嘿 放开我
Hey. Get off me.
罪名是什么
What's the charge?
我相信我们会找到的
I'm sure we'll find something.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
这是真的 我妈妈是个侦探
It's true. My momma was a bloodhound.
实际上
In fact...
我爸爸原来也像你一样是个瘾君子
my papa was a junkie just like you.
夏洛特 告诉他这不是我的
Charlotte, tell him it's not mine.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
好女孩从不说谎
Good girls don't lie.
我已尽我所能做到最好
# I've been on my best behavior #
但我听说 女孩不坏 男人不爱
# But I've heard that good girls finish last #
你一旦离去
# And once you're gone #
人们会说你已经无可救药
# They say no one can save you #
但谁知道呢
# But who knows? #
如果我离开 我或许再也不想回来
# If I go, I may never want to ever come back #
今宵我只想与魔鬼共舞
# Oh, I just want to dance with the Devil tonight #
我想知道那会是什么感觉
# I want to know what it feels like #
我只想闭上眼睛 把双手放在空中
# I want to close my eyes, put my hands in the sky #
我想要变得狂野
# I want to walk on the wild side #
今夜我要和魔鬼共舞
# I want to dance with the Devil tonight #
我想知道那会是什么感觉
# I want to know what it feels like #
我只想闭上眼睛 把双手放在空中
# I want to close my eyes, put my hands in the sky #
我想要变得狂野 哦
# I want to walk on the wild side, oh #
大卫 你最好是死在什么地方了
David, you better be laying dead somewhere,
要是不是的话 我就自己杀了你
'cause if you're not, I'll kill you myself.
希望一切安好
Please just be okay.
医院也说没有
The hospital says no one fitting his description's
长得像他的人进医院
come through their doors either.
这不像他 他总是回我电♥话♥
This isn't like him. He always calls me.
但是 他不可能就这么消失了
Well, he can't have just disappeared.
除非伊诺斯先找到他了
Unless Enos got to him first.
别说晦气话
Don't say that.
我只是试着让你知道这有什么危险
I'm just trying to get you to see what's at stake here,
因为不管你是否意识到
because whether you realize it or not,