我发现
I'm all but found
我想你全部都为了我
I want you all for me
时钟不会停止
The clock's not out
会有一天我为你而来
Someday I'll come for you
会有一天他为我而来
Someday he'll come for me
必然我有我的怀疑
I have my necessary doubts
会有一天我为你而来
Someday I'll come for you
会有一天我为你而来
Someday I'll come for you
你以前喜欢这个歌♥ 玛利亚
You used to love that song, Maria.
你还记得 公主
You remember, Prin--
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
大卫
David.
噢 我的天哪 我担心死你了
Oh, my God. I was so worried about you.
该我担心你 不是吗
It's my job to worry about you, remember?
我不知道你做了什么 但是感谢
I don't know what you did, but thanks.
你早上就上路了吧
You still hitting the road in the morning?
你很干净
You're clean.
我努力
I'm trying.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
布莱索是对的
Bledsoe was right.
如果我们逃了 爸爸又会追我们
If we run, Dad will just come after us again.
确保他不伤害其他任何人的唯一办法
The only way to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else
就是先跟着他
is by going after him first.
当那个混♥蛋♥露面了之后
When that son of a bitch shows his face,
我会让他想待在地狱里再也不出来
I'll make him wish he stayed in Hell.
好吧 这个世界很难单独去面对
Yeah, the world is a hard place to face alone,
但就像那个狱警说的
but it's just like that prison guard said.
有时候家才是你的全部
Sometimes family is all you need to get by.
- 你还要吗 - 啊 谢谢
- Would you like some more? - Oh, thank you.
不了 够了
No. I'm perfect.
我在伊利亚 布莱索的新教堂见过你
I've seen you walking out of Elijah Bledsoe's new church.
好吧 任何时候都欢迎你来
Well, you're welcome to come by any time you like.
可能会吧 女士
Just might do that, ma'am.
你说你叫什么名字来着
What'd you say your name was?
祝你度过愉快的夜晚 女士
Enjoy your evening, ma'am.