剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
那份工作我没拿到
I didn't get the job.
- 你为什么不告诉我 - 我不想说
- Why didn't you tell me? - I didn't want anyone to know.
在我找到其他办法前
Not until I figure something else out.
我没有错
There's nothing wrong with me.
你不能一直脱身事外
You can't keep putting it off.
所有这些都搬上飞机 要么就你走 明白吗
All this goes in the plane, or you go. Got it?
威瑟出手术室了 背部受伤
Wheezer's out of surgery, his back's broken,
但是脚趾还能动
but he can wiggle his toes.
北屋警局正在调查
Northern Police is looking into it.
航♥空♥部门也会调查
Aviation Authority will be too.
我试图帮助大家 克里斯
I'm trying to help the community, Crys,
- 和你一样 - 狗♥娘♥养♥的
- same as you. - Son of a bitch.
恭喜你 马蒂大副
Congratulations, first officer Martine.
你可以追到任何喜欢的女孩
You could get any girl that you want,
为什么要追她呢
but why did you have to go after her?
我过去两天已经测了五次了
I have taken five of these in the last two days.
我受够了一个人吓得要死
I am done being the only one who's scared shitless.
- 八十节 - 确定
- 80 knots. - Check.
V1 旋转
V1. Rotate.
- 引擎故障 - 设置最大动力
- Engine failure. - Set max power.
- 正速 - 加档
- Positive rate. - Gear up.
确认右引擎故障 顺桨 无明火
Confirm right engine has failed, feathered, no fire.
确认右引擎故障 无顺桨 有明火
Confirm right engine fail, not feathered and is on fire.
右引擎序列关闭
Right engine shut down sequence.
确认 右手状态杆
Confirm, right-hand condition lever.
确认 切断
Confirmed, cut off.
不错嘛 新人
Not bad, greenhorn.
你在蓝线下面几节
You were a couple knots below blue line.
你知道我练习了多久么
Do you know how many PIC hours I have?
嗯 你需要先和烂人博迪机长进行
Hmm, got to get through a week of Line Indoc
为期一周的熟悉航线训练
with Captain Dipshit first.
我以为会是你
I thought that was you.
博迪需要大家都爱他
Bodie needs everyone to love him.
拍他马屁 他会让你过的
Kiss his ass, he'll check you out no problem.
- 我做的事情对吗 - 莱克西...
- Am I doing the right thing? - Lex...
大家都好奇我为什么破格提拔为飞行员了
Everyone's already wondering how I jumped ahead to go fight line.
如果他们知道了我是因为威瑟伤了背才升职
If they found out I got this job on Wheezer's broken back...
你是个好飞行员 你下足了功夫
You're a good pilot. You did your time ramping.
威瑟身上的事情不是你的错
And what happened to Wheezer wasn't your fault.
我要去酒吧 我五点要交接♥班♥
I have to go to the bar, I have a shift that starts at 5:00.
欢迎来到责任重大
Welcome to the world of high responsibility,
但是工资很低的航♥空♥世界 孩子
low pay aviation, kid.
好吧
Yeah.
你值得 莱克西
You deserve this job, Lex.
你应得的
You've earned it.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
- 目前还没丢过手♥机♥ - 但是我们在值班
- Never lost a phone yet. - But we're on duty.
只要我们手上拿着传呼机
As long as we have our pagers,
休息时间就是休息时间
downtime between calls is downtime.
不论我们是在宿舍洗衣服
Doesn't matter if we're doing laundry at the crew house
还是在游泳
or swimming.
我们要在接到电♥话♥十五分钟以内赶到飞机
We have to be at the plane in 15 minutes if we get a call.
机场距离这里要开车七分钟
And the airport is a seven-minute drive away.
还剩整整八分钟给我们换衣服
That leaves 8 whole minutes for us to change.
甚至还有时间吃个零食
Practically time for Slurpees.
来吧
Come on.
这里的夏天只有三周
There's only three weeks of summer up here.
要好好享受
Gotta enjoy it.
听着 那天...
Look, the other night...
我从来没有和同事上过床
I never get involved with coworkers.
但是鉴于你要去加拿大航♥空♥了
But since you're leaving for Air Canada soon,
- 我感觉... - 嘿
- I just kind of thought... - Hey.
我现在也有烦心事
I got stuff going on now too.
我们只是两个好朋友游个泳而已 好么
We're just two friends going for a swim. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
棱镜湖
嗨 嗨
Hi, hi!
嘿 派对时间
Hey, party possey!
真是个漫长的周末 知道意味着什么吗
It's a long weekend, you know what that means... Hey!
整天一直穿着比基尼
Bikinis all day all the way!
你花的是我们挣不来的钱
You spent all this money we don't have
然后你都无法启动它
and you can't even get it started.
你买♥♥这个是为了惊艳谁
Who are you trying to impress, buying this thing?
同事吗
The guys at work?
我是销冠 好吗
I am top salesman, okay?
人们期望某种生活方式
People expect a certain lifestyle.
看这景色
Look at the views!
姑娘们摇起来 游轮生活 宝子们
Your girl's rocking that house boat life, baby!
应该可以了
That should do it.
#船上生活 #比基尼
Hashtag: boat life, hashtag: bikinis all day,
#全天比基尼
all the way.
#姑娘们好样的
Hashtag: your girl's got the goods.
空中医疗队 第一季第二集
你迟到了
You're late.
十五分钟内集♥合♥ 这是规矩
15 minutes from call to hangar, that's the rule.
额 我们多拿了一点补给品
Oh, uh, we were just grabbing extra supplies.
好吧
Right.
希望你们的补给足够
Try to keep your supplies contained long enough
支撑我们工作结束 听到了么
for us to do our jobs. Got it?
棱镜湖只允许小船和雪地摩托进入
Prism Lake is boat or snowmobile in only.
地面救援要几个小时才能到
It'll take ground support a couple of hours to get here,
在那之前 靠我们自己了
so until then, we're on our own.
和演练的一样 把需要
Same drill as always, triage who needs
立刻空运的人
to be medevacked out now
和可以等到地面救援的人分开
and what can wait for ground crews.
整理两个名单出来 收到么
Make a list of everyone on both vehicles, okay?
确认每个人都算过了
Make sure they're all accounted for.
拜托 我的妻子
Please, my wife.
面部撕裂伤 可能要流很多血 达拉
Facial lacerations tend to bleed a lot, okay Darla?
但是你清醒着 你的脉搏和呼吸还好...
But you're awake, your pulse and breathing are good...
这船就像有自己的意识一样
It's like the boat had a mind of its own.
然后达拉就撞到了挡风玻璃
And then, Darla, she hit the windscreen.
你有需要上飞机的人么
You got someone for the plane?
我嘞个...
Holy sh...
我去抬担架
I'll get the stretcher.
看起来你牙也掉了几颗
Looks like you've knocked some teeth out there too.
我要给你静脉输液
I'm gonna start an IV for fluids.
宝贝...
Baby...
我发誓我明天早上第一件事就是修好这个船
I'm gonna take the boat back first thing tomorrow.
- 好吗 我发誓 - 我要离婚
- Okay? I swear. - I want a divorce.
什么...
What...
可能只是因为太疼了
It's probably just the pain talking.
嘿 剩下的都是轻伤对么
Hey, so most of the other injuries are small stuff,
切割伤 擦伤 断了几根肋骨
cuts, bruises, a couple of broken ribs.
如果你要把她带到汤普森 我可以在这守着
If you take her to Thompson, I can stay here
- 等陆地救援过来 - 好的
- until land support arrives. - Okay.
嘿 我发现一个失踪者
Hey, I got someone missing.
一个叫曼迪的女性 人们看见
Woman named Mandy, people on the house boat
她在碰撞前站在游艇顶上
saw her on the roof before it got hit.
可能被抛出去了
She must have been thrown off.
等等 你觉得她还在水里吗
Wait, you think she's still in the water?
可能不是
Maybe not.
你觉得她有可能
You really think she could have been
被抛飞到这后面了
thrown all the way back here?
速度 船的行驶角度 撞击...
The speed, the boat was going at the angle, it hit...
曼迪
Mandy?
拔♥出♥来♥ 求求你把这东西从我身体里拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it out, please get this thing out of me.
你是曼迪吧 我是海莉 这是乔巴
Mandy, right? I'm Hayley and that's Chopper,
我要先看一下受伤情况 好么
I'm gonna take a look to see what we're dealing with, okay?
好吧 主要伤口
Alright, major injuries,
看起来是右肩
appears to be a through and through,
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表