剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
No, Nora, you can't!
不可以开门 飞机会坠毁的
You can't open that, you'll crash the plane!
温尼伯中心
Winnipeg Centre, air...
飞行高度285
Flight level 285...
...含B位置...
...with bravo...
加拿大航♥空♥702
Air Canada 702...
直接 降落
Direct, descend...
诺瓦克
Nowak!
温尼伯中心 866号♥航♥班♥
Winnipeg Centre, Air 866...
穿过四千五百米高度
...through one 5000...
866号♥航♥班♥
Air 866...
该死
Shit.
机舱释压 机舱释压
Dump the cabin! Dump the cabin!
机舱释压
Dumping cabin.
你来操控 转向去汤普森
You have control, divert to Thompson,
无线电呼叫警方和救护车
radio for police and an ambulance.
是 是 是 空中医疗队911
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Skymed 911...
拿药瓶 拿药瓶
Grab the vial, grab the vial!
好 把她绑回去
Okay, strap her in.
诺瓦克 无线电里说
Nowak! We heard it over dispatch,
有个病人企图让飞机坠毁
a patient tried to crash the plane?
我很好 我没事
I was fine. I'm okay.
我爱你 米洛什
I love you, Milosz.
我也爱你 特里斯坦
I love you too, Tristan.
诺拉送来的时候我给她做了扫描
I had Nora scanned when she came in.
鼻窦感染已经转移到了大脑
This infection in her sinus has spread to her brain.
出现了脓肿
She has an abscess.
这可能导致精神性发作
That can cause psychotic episodes.
她应该可以痊愈
She should make a full recovery.
本来是轻微感染 但没有得到及时处理
She let a simple infection get out of hand.
警方要和你谈谈
Listen, the police are waiting to talk to you.
他们想知道你是否要提起诉讼
They want to know if you'll press charges.
确定吗
Are you sure?
海莉 你我都很清楚
Hayley, you know as well as I do
医疗工作者常常遭受暴♥力♥行为
that healthcare workers endure violence so often
而我们往往置之不理
and we tend to just dismiss it.
但这次的事态严重
But it's a serious issue.
我明白
I know, but...
可诺拉已经受了太多折磨
Nora's already been through so much,
不是她的错却要惩罚她
it doesn't feel right to punish her for something
我觉得这不公平
that wasn't her fault.
你真正感觉怎么样
How are you, really?
还好吗
Are you okay?
一个不平静的上午
It's been a rough morning.
其实这几天来一直不平静
A rough few days, actually.
我的一个患者去世了
I lost a patient.
一个患者袭击我
I got attacked by a patient.
麦迪森和孩子几乎丧命
I almost lost Madison and her baby.
发生了太多事
It's just a lot.
这份工作不容易
This job is tough.
不是所有人都能适应这里
Not everyone can hack it up here.
我最初来这里的时候
When I first came up here...
我在逃避
I was running.
假装一切正常
I was trying to pretend like everything was okay.
其实并非如此
But it's not.
这件事
I've had this thing...
几个月来一直困扰着我
hanging over me for months.
我以为自己能应付
And I thought I was handling it.
我只想让一切都好
I just wanted everything to be okay.
我都听说了 你还好吗
I heard what happened. Are you okay?
很好 当时局势危急
Yeah, it was intense.
不过我头脑保持住了清醒
But I kept my head on.
保证了机组安全
And my crew's safe.
看来你是准备好回归了
I guess you were ready to come back.
- 也许我对你太苛刻了 - 莱克西 今天的事
- Maybe I was too hard on you... - Lex. What happened today, I...
我明白那种感受 被困在飞机上
I know what it feels like to be trapped in a plane
身边的人危险而不可捉摸
with someone dangerous and unpredictable.
我了解你的感受
I know how you must have felt when I...
我不该要你保守秘密的
It was wrong of me to ask you to keep that secret.
我只想着自己
I was thinking of myself.
- 有可能会伤到别人 - 等等
- Could have hurt somebody. - Hold up.
一个不稳定的诺瓦克 和一个企图
There's a big difference between a wobbly Nowak
造成飞机失事的病人 完全不是一回事
and a patient trying to crash a plane.
你明白的 对吗
You get that, right?
但我很高兴你去寻求帮助了
But I'm glad you got help.
你也该明白 为什么我不能帮你撒谎
And you get why I couldn't lie for you.
我最不愿意伤害的就是你 莱克西
You're the last person I'd ever want to hurt, Lex.
我看你是别想甩掉我了 颧骨哥
I guess you're stuck with me, cheekbones.
我想让你睡会儿
I wanted to let you sleep.
加拿大航♥空♥打来电♥话♥
AC called.
说再给我一次面试机会
They want to interview me again.
那是你的梦想
It's your dream.
宝宝和我靠自己也能过得很好
Baby and I will be okay on our own.
我拒绝了
I turned it down.
博迪 我不需要你为我这么做
Bodie, I don't need you to do that for me.
我们不会在一起的
We're not going to be together.
我正在需要我的地方
I'm right where I need to be.
麦迪森
Madison,
你值得有人为你付出一切
you deserve someone that's gonna give you everything,
很抱歉 以我现在的情况
and I'm just sorry I was too messed up
还成不了那样的人
to be that person.
但我想成为一个爸爸
But I wanna be a dad.
这是我最大的愿望
More than anything.
所以
So...
也许我们可以一起抚养孩子
maybe we can parent together.
即便我们俩不在一起
Even if we're not together.
宝宝和我都愿意
Baby and I would like that.
给孩子起名叫乔怎么样
What about Joel?
怀念我妈妈乔琳娜
After my mother, Jolene.
欢迎你 小乔
Welcome, baby Joel.
打起精神来 首席飞行员驾到
Look alive, chief pilot's coming.
我以为皮尔斯还在医院里
I thought Pierce was still in the hospital.
诺瓦克
Nowak.
威瑟
Wheezer.
首席飞行员威瑟先生向你致敬
That's Chief Pilot Wheezer sir to you.
别再出乱子了 小伙儿们
No more screwing around, eh, kids?
来把连接部清理一下
Let's get this joint cleaned up.
飞往斐济楠迪的166号♥航♥班♥ 现在开始登机
Flight 166 to Nadi, Fiji, now boarding.
飞往斐济楠迪的166号♥航♥班♥ 现在开始登机
Flight 166 to Nadi, Fiji, now boarding.
谢谢你
Thank you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我醒来时你会在吧
You'll be here when I wake up?
我们自己照顾自己
We take care of our own.
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表