剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
I leave to go to Shamattawa, I leave to go to The Pas...
行吧
Okay, alright.
外面的世界很大 克里斯托
You know, it's a big world out there, Crystal.
我觉得你会惊艳所有人的
And I think you'd set it on fire.
你觉得
Hey, do you think
我应该带海莉去废石堆看熊吗
I should take Hayley to the dump to see the bears?
女生是喜欢动物的吧
Chicks love animals... right?
冷静点 兄弟
You gotta chill, dude.
博迪 她很漂亮
Okay. Bodie, she's pretty.
还聪明 人还好
And smart, and... nice.
哥们 我需要最牛的
Come on, man, I need some A-game.
乔巴 你就是最牛的 你很抢手的
Chops, you are the A-game. You're a catch.
别执着于熊了 好吗
So chill on the bears, okay?
好吧
Yep.
完美 雪莉
That was perfect, Cherie.
下次宫缩的时候
Give me another good one
还像这样用一次力 好吗
just like that on your next contraction, okay?
你准备好毛巾和吸引器了吗
You got towels and suction ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
头出来了
Okay, the head's out.
我没摸到脐带 先把胎肩娩出来
I don't feel a cord. Let's get those shoulders delivered.
我要转一下胎儿了
Okay, I'm just going to rotate baby, okay?
好了妈妈 我需要你的手放在宝宝的腋下
Alright, Mom. I want you to put your hands under baby's armpits,
下一次用力的时候 把它拉出来好吗
and on your next push, I want you to pull baby up, okay?
来吧
Okay, here we go.
你好 小家伙
谢谢你选择当我的孩子
最难的部分已经过去了 妈妈
That hard part's over, Mama.
特里斯坦 两分钟后我们需要剪断脐带
Tristan, at two minutes, we'll clamp the cord to cut.
我需要胎盘 我要把它包起来
I need the placenta. I have to wrap it,
埋在树里 让孩子在这片土地扎根
put it in a tree to root the baby in the land.
这些不是要放这的吧 已经满了
Hope that's not coming in here. It's full up.
那就腾地方
Then make room.
这批货昨天因为天气原因
Look, the sched didn't make it up to North House yesterday
没送到北屋 我们得双倍运输
because of the weather. We gotta double up.
机库里还有两个滑轨
There's two more skids in that hangar.
兄弟 再多的话我就不能保证固定安全了
Dude, any more and I won't be able to secure the straps.
你不需要所有的固定带
You don't need to use all the straps.
这么多的货物必须要啊
I do for a load this bulky.
这些社区靠我们运送重要物资
Look, these communities rely on us to fly in vital supplies.
他们不能因为你没会好好装机
They can't get cut off because you
就断粮的
don't know how to pack a plane properly.
我会装机 但我不能违反航♥空♥管理局规定
I can pack a plane. But I can't violate Aviation Authority rules.
别这么事儿
God. Don't be such a pussy.
行吧
Okay...
要么把这些装上飞机 要么你走人
All this goes in the plane or you go.
懂吗
Got it?
认真的吗
Seriously?!
妈的
Shit.
海莉接生了一个宝宝
Yo, Hayley delivered a freaking baby!
你不懂 有个女人
You don't understand, there was a woman
不愿意上飞机
that didn't want to get on the plane, right?
她宫口开得很大了
And she was like, super dilated and stuff,
海莉一副"没事我来搞定"的样子
and Hayley was all, "No big deal, I got this!"
然后她徒手接生了
And she delivers a baby with her bare hands!
我没看见 但是 听起来超酷的不是吗
Didn't see any of it, but still, it sounds super badass, right?
我看见了 超酷
I saw it, and it was badass.
患者家人甚至给了我们礼物
The patient's family even gave us gifts.
对 他们给了我们鹿肉
Yeah, they gave us moose meat.
拯救世界 带回培根
Saving the day and bringing home the bacon.
最好的飞行护士
Best flight nurse ever.
他们不会都是孕妇的
They won't all be pregnant.
你有什么意见
What is your problem?
你不了解我 你不了解我为什么来这
You don't know me. You don't know why I came up here.
我知道你不该来这
I know you have no business being up here.
可能你今天很走运 但是我们平常
Maybe you got lucky today, but the kind
处理的那些破事
of crap we deal with on the regular?
- 需要一位真正的护士 - 或许
- That takes a real nurse. - Or maybe...
你生气是因为我可以认出刀伤
Maybe you're pissed that I can recognize a stab wound
且知道需要上报♥警♥察
and know that it has to be reported to police.
别担心 我会保守秘密的
Don't worry. I can keep a secret.
那我们走着瞧了不是吗
Guess we'll see, won't we?
我以为你没有足够的引燃物
Didn't think you had enough kindling
来生火呢 博迪
in there for a helmet fire, Grodie.
怎么了 现在不生产儿童尺寸的耳机了吗
What happened? Did they stop making headsets in child-size?
咬我啊 管得着吗
Bite me, No-sack.
不是我的菜 博迪
Not my type, Chodie.
走吧 博迪 有情况了
Let's go, Bodie. We got a call.
速来机库 莱克西
最终还是不需要借这个了
Don't need to borrow this after all.
你不打算这个冬天用车吗
You're not planning on driving this winter?
不打算这个冬天呆在这了
Not planning on being here this winter.
布拉德试图强迫我给飞机装超载
Brad tried to force me to overload a plane.
略超载还是
A little overload? Or...
我辞职了 或者他生气炒了我
I walked out. Or he got angry and fired me.
取决于你问的是谁
Depends who you ask.
所以现在我失业加走下坡路
So now I'm out of a job and my spot on the ramp.
我必须离开汤普森
I'll have to leave Thompson,
找个其他的破小镇
go find some other crap town
在荒郊野岭有个机场
with an airport in the middle of nowhere,
然后重新开始
and start all over again.
从我第一次坐在军校的滑翔机里起
All I've ever wanted from the first time
我就是想开飞机
I sat in the glider in cadets was to fly.
我刚刚亲手毁灭了
And I just threw it away.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say.
"你太蠢了 莱克西
"That was real stupid, Lexi.
闭嘴就好
You should've just kept your mouth shut
别管那么多 莱克西"
and gone along with it, Lexi."
我不会这么说的
I'm not going to say that.
你现在能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me now?
现在呢
What about now?
一周 我以为你会来帮我
A week? I thought you were gonna be here to help me
学习免疫学
study Immunology.
我知道 但这真是延长太久了 宝贝
I know, but this is killer overtime, babe.
我想要一个盛大的婚礼
And I want a big wedding.
我想你
I miss you.
爱玛
Emma...
妈的
Shit.
飞机跑道上发生了意外
There's an accident at the airstrip.
这是什么代码
What's this code?
飞行作业紧急警报
Flight Operations Alert Emergency.
有一架飞机坠机了
One of the fleet's gone down.
911 这里是调度中心
911, this is Dispatch.
北屋有紧急情况 请转移
You are diverting for an emergency call in North House.
飞行员被困住了
The pilot, he's pinned.
货物滑到了前面 我够不到他
The cargo slid forward, I couldn't get to him.
去站里 打开广播
Go to the station, man the radio.
及时通知调度 叫温尼伯准备好接应
Keep Dispatch in the loop and tell Winnipeg to be ready for us.
威瑟 我来了 兄弟
Wheezer?! I'm coming for you, buddy!
威瑟 威瑟
Wheezer? Wheezer!
克里斯 克里斯
Crissy? Crissy.
嘿 嗨 兄弟 是我 我在这
Hey. Hey, it's me, buddy. I'm here.
我动不了了
I can't move.
是的 你坠机了 威瑟
Yeah, you crashed your plane, Wheez.
你身上压了
You got a couple hundred kilos of
几百斤豆子和炼乳的货
beans and condensed milk up your ass.
我的腿没有知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
- 博迪会把你救出来的 - 不 不 不 不
- Bodie's gonna get you out. - No, no, no, no.
现在不安全 发动机还开着
It's not safe. The master's still on.
我动不了 关不上它
I can't move to turn it off.
博迪 博迪
Bodes? Bodes!
有个油箱破了 所有机载设备都还在运行
There's a ruptured tank and all the electrics are still running.
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表