剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
你把这玩意带进社区了 你骗我
You brought this shit into the community? You lied to me.
- 我是想道歉 - 你猜怎么样 海莉
- I'm trying to apologize. - Well, guess what, Hayley,
我才不在乎你感觉好点没
I don't give a shit if you feel better.
- 你知道自己想要什么吗 - 从十岁到现在
- You know what you do want? - Same thing I wanted
我一直想要当宇航员
since I was ten, to be an astronaut.
跟我和艾玛在一起的几率一样啊
About as likely as me and Emma, huh?
- 你知道我被领走了吗 - 我们一直认为
- Did you know I was taken? - We always assumed
领养是协商好了的
that the adoption was consensual.
抱歉 北屋是我心所归
I'm sorry. North House is my heart.
- 杰拉米呢 - 他也是
- And Jeremy? - He is too.
车祸后我应该给你检查的
I knew I should've examined you after the car accident.
惊恐发作是完全正常的
Panic attacks are totally normal.
我会把咨♥询♥师的信息发给你
I'm sending you the information for a counsellor.
打给他 约个咨♥询♥
Call him, set up an appointment.
汤普森总医院
帮帮忙 帮帮忙
Help! Help!
有人吗 我需要帮助
Please, I need help!
早上九点 外面还是黑漆漆的
Nine in the morning, and it's still dark out.
飞行雷达显示 大暴风雪也要来了
Big storm coming too, on FlightRadar.
我真想住在暖和的地方
I dream about living somewhere hot, like,
不♥穿♥靴子 不开暖气 只有晴天和美酒
no boots, no thermals, just sunny skies and tequila.
我觉得四季分明的地方才靠谱
I don't trust anywhere that doesn't have four distinct seasons.
受虐狂
Masochist.
我透不过气了
I need air.
怎么了
What's going on?
速度 诺瓦克 注意空速
Speed. Nowak, check your airspeed.
诺瓦克
Nowak!
空速还在掉 我来接手
We're losing speed. I have control.
空中医疗队
我们不聊聊刚刚发生了什么吗
Are we gonna talk about what just happened?
有什么好聊的
What is there to talk about?
我就分了一下神 但我的副驾非抓着不放
I had a moment of distraction, and my FO overreacted.
你也知道 我们叫他都没反应 你怎么了
You saw! We couldn't reach him. What's up with you?
天气没那么差 更差劲的我们也飞过
The weather wasn't that bad, we've flown through worse.
我就是头晕了一会儿
I just got light-headed for a second.
你说你已经看咨♥询♥师了
You said you'd see a counsellor.
咨♥询♥师 什么情况
Counsellor? What's going on?
惊恐发作
The panic attacks.
之前也发生过
This has happened before?
在空中没有
Never in the air.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
有时候我会回想起那场车祸
Sometimes I get a memory of the car accident.
咨♥询♥师怎么说的
What did the counsellor say?
我可以自己解决这件事 没问题
This is something that I can handle on my own. It's fine.
你知道你不能再飞了吧
You know you can't fly again, right?
除非你解决了这个问题
Not until you've dealt with this.
我会睡一觉 明天就恢复了
I'll get some sleep, regroup tomorrow.
外面现在在下小雪
It may just be flurries out there now,
但别掉以轻心 今晚会有场大的 听众朋友
but don't be fooled. We're in for a big one tonight, folks,
正式大雪警告
with a heavy snowfall warning in effect.
我再给你补一瓶
I'll replace this.
好 你喝吧 穿这么正式干嘛
Yeah, that one's yours now. What's with the duds?
我被选秀营邀请了
I've been invited to Selection Camp.
去加拿大航♥天♥计划
With Space Program Canada.
哇 干得漂亮 小屁孩
Whoa! Way to go, kid!
有多少人被选秀营挑中了
So, how many people get chosen for Selection Camp?
七十二
72.
一共四千个申请人
Out of 4,000 applicants.
哇
Whoa.
我面试了几次
Yeah, I had a bunch of interviews,
本以为今晚还有一场
and I thought today was just going to be another one,
但他们跟我说 我过了
but they told me I'm in.
- 太棒了 - 所以我把它们挂断了
- That's amazing. - Yeah, so I hung up on them.
- 什么 - 我不知道
- What? - Look, I don't know,
我很慌
I panicked, alright?
这不好 对吧 我知道这不好
It's bad, isn't it? I know it's bad.
宇航员是不能慌的 那才是宇航员
Astronauts can't panic. That's their whole thing.
你就是这样的 乔巴
It's kinda your thing too, Chops.
你知道怎么控制自己
You know how to handle yourself.
在飞机上 是的
In a plane, yes.
但选秀营就是为了把你搞砸的
But Selection Camp is designed to screw with you.
他们就是干这个的
That's their whole point.
把你扔到让人抓狂的境地下
They throw you into crazy situations
看你有没有能力解决好
to see if you have what it takes to figure it out.
要是我不行呢
What if I don't?
这样 我要去叫醒诺瓦克
Okay. I'm gonna go and wake up Nowak so he can
让他给你点波兰能量
polish some sense into you on this.
他走了
He's gone.
我看见他几小时之前穿着飞行服走了
I saw him leave a couple hours ago in his flight suit.
我估计他是去北屋飞任务了
I think he was doing a run to North House.
- 嗨 莱克西 - 你在干什么
- Hey, Lex. - What are you doing?
你现在不能飞行 你答应我不飞的
You shouldn't be flying right now. You told me you wouldn't fly.
我休息了下 感觉好多了
I got some rest, I'm feeling a lot better.
你不是完全健康的状态 是让所有人冒险
If you're not at full health, you're putting people in danger.
别逼我举报你
Don't make me have to report you.
我也守着你的秘密呢
I kept your secret, didn't I?
这不是一回事
It's not the same thing.
别让我再说谎了 尤其是为了你
Don't make me have to lie again, for you of all people.
我爱你 但是我...
I love you, but I...
我不能再让这种事发生了 绝对不行
I won't let anyone do this to me again. I can't.
你回汤普森之后
You have until you get back to Thompson to
自己告诉总机长皮尔斯发生了什么
tell Chief Pilot Pierce what's going on,
否则 我会说
or I will.
现在路况非常差 听众朋友
The roads are really bad out there, folks.
镇上发生了一起连环追尾事故
There is a multi-vehicle pile-up in town,
更不用说还有很多开出道路的车
not to mention all the cars that are off the road.
友情提示 非必要请勿出门
I would say don't go out unless you absolutely have to.
他们该回来了吧
Shouldn't the guys be back by now?
博迪和诺瓦克知道这种天气
Bodes and Nowak know how to handle themselves
该怎么办的
in weather like this.
帮帮我 我们听说这边有护士
Please. We heard nurses live here?
没错 但是他们都不在 我们是飞行员
Nurses do, but they're all out right now. We're pilots.
你们先进来吧
Well, why don't you come inside?
怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong? What happened?
拜托 你得坐下
Please. You have to sit.
路况不好 到处都是树
The roads are bad and there's trees down everywhere,
我们打滑了 掉进沟里
and we swerved and we slid into the ditch,
之后高登撞上了转向柱
and Gordon hit the steering column.
不用说了 艾比
That's enough, Abby.
我们得叫辆救护车
We should call an ambulance.
我们现在回车里
We'll go to the car now.
- 不要 - 怎么了 怎么了
- No! - What is it? What is it?
莱克西 我知道你要说什么
Lex, I know what you're going to say.
特里斯 我需要你的帮助
Tris, I need your help.
我们这有个受伤的病人
We have a hurt patient here.
护士都不在 我们也叫不到救护车
All the nurses are out, we can't get through to an ambulance,
他刚昏倒了
he just collapsed.
知道了 他怎么受伤的
Okay, so what's the source of this injury?
他在开车 然后撞上了转向柱
He was driving and he hit the steering column.
他一直呼吸困难
He's been having a hard time breathing.
有体表的伤口吗
Are there any visible wounds?
额
Uh...
没有切口或擦伤
No cuts or bruising.
你得测脉搏 拿个飞行医疗包
You need to get vitals. Grab a flight bag.
- 我们没有 - 海莉呢 她不是休息吗
- W-We don't have one. - Where's Hayley, isn't she off?
我不知道 她不在这
I don't know, but she's not here.
我只能找到克里斯托的备用听诊器
The only thing I could find was Crystal's spare stethoscope
- 和一些手套 - 好的
- and some gloves. - Okay, uh,
你能摸到他手腕的脉搏吗
can you check his wrist for a pulse?
非常快
It's really fast.
我需要你拿听诊器
I need you to use the stethoscope
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表