剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
这是什么时候开始的啊
Oh, whoa, whoa, when did that start happening?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是航♥空♥管理局的劳伦·杜蒙特
Lauren Dumont with the Aviation Authority.
我会到飞机库与你和你的同事谈话
I'll be coming by the hangar to speak with you and your crew.
我差点把婚礼那回事忘了
I kind of forgot about the wedding.
或许你得换换脑筋了
Maybe you needed a break from thinking about it.
- 等等 那个是你吗 - 你是猎户座24
- Wait, that was you? - Orion 24?
你为什么要为我做这些
Why did you do this for me?
我妈妈得癌症去世了
My mom died of cancer.
我请你吃晚饭 但你得努力
I'll take you to dinner, but I'll expect you to put out
- 给我写一封推荐信 - 你要申请医学院啦
- with a good reference letter. - You're applying to med school?
关于我亲生父母 我只知道
The only thing I've ever known about my birth parents
他们根本不想要我
is that they never wanted me.
我绝对不想让我的小孩也体会那种滋味
And I never want my kid to feel that.
我们要成为一家人了 博迪
We're gonna be a family, Bodie.
这烟...
The smoke...
真不是好兆头
It's so ominous.
野火季又如期而至了
Wildfire Season happens like clockwork now.
这天看着很夸张 但火还远着呢
The sky's dramatic, but the fires are still way off.
第一次 第二次 麦迪森
Going once, going twice. Madison?
拍卖♥♥用语 第一次 第二次 成交
不能喝 我怀着孩子呢
No, I can't. Baby on board!
对了 抱歉 我老是忘记 博迪
Right, sorry. I keep forgetting. Bodes?
野火季最好的地方就是这些飞机
Best part of wildfire season is the planes.
你看见昨天坡道上停的215飞机了吗
Hey, you see the 215s on the ramp yesterday?
CL-215森林灭火机
又开始聊灭火飞机了
Ugh, water bomber talk.
要点狮王家的披萨和鸡翅吗 我来打电♥话♥
Pizza and wings from the Lion? I'll call it in.
这次看谁不敢吃胡椒
Yeah. No wimping out on peppers this time.
- 好啊 - 明天见 博迪
- Alright... - See you tomorrow, Bodes.
对了 这周我可能要去见我祖父母
Hey, so I think I might go visit my grandparents this week.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
从今往后 无论顺境或是逆境
From this day forward, for better and for worse,
不论健康或是疾病
in sickness and in health,
承诺一直相爱相惜 至死不渝
to love and to cherish, till death do us part.
我 佩德拉 愿意...
I, Petra, take you...
抱歉
Sorry. Um.
我...
I...
我... 我做不到
I, uh... I can't.
对不起 我真做不到
I'm sorry, I just can't.
佩德拉 等等
Petra, wait!
我努力了 格伦 我真的努力了 可是...
I tried, Glen. I really tried, but...
空中医疗队 第一季第四集
你最近胃有毛病吗
Have you had stomach issues recently?
我最近吃了很多抗酸药
Um, I've been taking a lot of antacids.
- 一天吃多少 - 两...
- How many a day? - Two...
- 瓶 - 一天吗
- ...bottles. - A day?!
我看你可能是溃疡穿孔了
I think you may have a perforated ulcer.
我监测一下你的生命体征 防止你休克
I'll monitor your vitals to make sure you don't go into shock,
我们会送你去医院做手术
and we'll get you to the hospital for surgery.
我就知道我们不合适 格伦不是对的那个人
I knew it wasn't right. Glen's just not the right one,
但是一切都安排好了 定金都交了...
but everything was arranged, and all those deposits...
一直压抑感情是不会有好结果的
Nothing good comes from bottling up your feelings.
感情迟早从别的地方释放出来
They always find their way out somehow.
波兰人就不会
Not if you're Polish.
嘿奶奶 就是打电♥话♥问问
Hey Kookoo, just checking in,
你那边烟的情况怎么样
see how smoky it was up there.
需要什么给我打电♥话♥ 好吗 我爱你
Let me know if you need anything, 'kay? Kisâkihitin.
嘿 你在这啊
Hey, there you are.
病人需要插管 你来旁观吧
Patient needs to be intubated. I want you to observe.
我猜你想提前感受一下医学院吧
Thought you might like a preview of med school.
顺便显示一下你有多酷
And to show me how cool you are?
我之前跟一个害怕做这些的医生共事
I used to work with a doc who was scared to do these,
因为要是搞砸的话...
because if you screw 'em up...
- 他总是叫呼吸治疗师来做 - 练练就好了
- He'd always page RT instead. - Just takes practice.
你看 取喉镜...
See, take the laryngoscope...
插入喉镜片
and you insert the blade.
用支架推开舌头
Use the bracket to push the tongue out of the way.
慢慢向下 直到看到会厌
Now inch your way down until you see the epiglottis.
这一步就难了
That's the tricky part.
小心把会厌提起来
Carefully lift the epiglottis out of the way.
喉镜片进入会厌谷
Blade goes into the vallecula.
然后插入气管插管
And I insert the ET tube.
接上球囊面罩
Now attach the BVM.
就这么容易 对吧
Just that easy, huh?
不 刚开始可不容易
Ooh, no, not at first.
但你要是现在开始练习的话
But if you want to start practicing now.
你能在假人上练练吗
Can you get your hands on a dummy?
我有一屋子假人呢
Got a house full of 'em.
嘿艾玛 你在吗
Hey, Emma. You there?
天文学 你的夜空向导
嘿
Hey!
北屋那边的天空什么情况
What's the sky doing in North House?
我就是问问可见度
You know, just checking for visibility.
有点像世界末日的粉色
Yeah, um, it's kind of an apocalyptic pink?
这是我在这第一个真正的野火季 所以...
It's my first real wildfire season here, so...
我有点紧张
I'm a little bit nervous.
第一次都会有点害怕的 但是报告显示野火
It's scary the first time. But the reports say the fires
正在远离你的位置
are headed away from you.
嘿 能听见你的声音真好
Hey, it's really good to hear your voice.
因为我在想是不是你去
Um... because I was wondering if you were you the crew that
- 接了那个落跑新娘 - 不 是992去接的
- picked up the runaway bride? - Uh. No, no, that was 922.
好的 我在想她会不会
Right. I was wondering if she might be
把婚纱便宜卖♥♥了
willing to sell her dress for a discount.
是啊
Heh... Right.
- 我得挂了 瑞恩 - 我要个灌肠器
- Uh, gotta go, Ryan. - I need an enema kit.
嗨 伊莎贝拉 你还好吗 你需要医疗护理吗
Hey, Isabelle. You okay? Do you need medical attention?
我可不要你的"医药" 根本不起作用
I don't need your "medicine". That stuff doesn't work.
我只是要个灌肠器清理我家狗的耳朵
I just need an enema kit to clean out my dog's ears.
我看看
Let me see.
你可真喜欢廉价刺绣啊
A lot of fuss for cheap embroidery.
我们那时候 婚礼都很简单的
In my day, weddings were simple.
离婚也简单 丈夫回家看见他的鞋在外摆着
Divorce too. A man came home to find his shoes waiting outside.
他就明白了
Pfft, he knew.
我没法给狗开灌肠器 但是这个也能行吧
Well, I can't spare an enema kit for a dog, but would these work?
嘿 潭西
Hey, Tansi!
我还在找你呢
给你带了点好东西
Got some for you, some special.
为什么要浪费钱买♥♥这个呀
Why'd you waste your money on this?
最近狗没偷吃你的烙饼啦 阿姨
So the dog stops stealing your bannock, Auntie.
走开吧你 送我回家吧
Awas, you. Drive me home.
好的
Okay.
我们开一架灭火机到大熊河那
Let's get a bomber up to Bear River.
得找个地方停这辆消防车
And we need somewhere to park this pumper.
我不在乎你停哪 别停在我的跑道上就行
I don't care where you put it, just get it off my runway.
天哪 这群耍管子的每年要来一遭
God damn it. Every year, we're overrun by nozzle jockeys,
横行霸道的 把飞机库的空间全占了
strutting around, taking up hangar space.
扑灭野火 拯救生命
Fighting wildfires, saving lives?
随便吧 今天航♥空♥管理局在调查威瑟
Whatever. Look. Av's doing interviews about Wheezer's crash
在北屋的坠机事件
at North House today.
你不会乱说话吧
You're gonna do the smart thing, right?
别为难咱们自己
Help us both out.
布拉德 是你装了两倍的货物
Brad, you doubled the cargo.
你没注意固定带没绑紧
You didn't care the straps weren't secure.
但你没告知任何人就直接走了
And you walked away without telling anyone.
咱们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 莱克西
It's just as much your fault as much as mine, Lexi.
所以你得说你
Which is why you're going to say
像往常一样正常装货
that you loaded the cargo like normal,
固定带一切正常 你要是不这么说
and the straps were fine. Because if you don't,
咱们俩就都完蛋了
we are both going down.
我情愿冒险 要是我被炒了 我另寻他处
I'll risk it. If I get fired, I'll go somewhere else.
是吗 你能去哪 波蒂奇机场 云杉溪机场
Oh yeah? Where? Portage, Spruce?
山岳航♥空♥
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表