剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
我的天 你拿到了
OMG, you got it?!
- 你是最棒的 - 这今早才出
- You are the best. - This came out this morning.
这里的网络超级不稳定
The internet is super dodgy up here,
所以得用老办法
so I gotta Pin stuff old school.
好
Okay!
这是厄内斯特 五十岁 有二型糖尿病
This is Ernest, a 50-year-old with type 2 diabetes
要去艾兰湖做透析
going to Island Lake for dialysis.
生命体征稳定 最新血液检查在正常范围内
Vitals stable, latest blood work within normal range.
叔叔好 今天换了新的空中护士
想当小白鼠吗
好 准备出发
Okay, ready to go.
心率血氧仪 血压计 都准备好了
Pulse oximeter, BP cuff... All good.
罗伯茨护士说我们可以走了
Nurse Roberts says we're good to go.
哇
Whoa!
一定要给病人系上安全带
Always strap the patient in.
好
Right.
卡内基水坝
911 这是调度中心
911, this is Dispatch.
调度中心 这里是911 说吧
Dispatch, this is 911. Go ahead.
你们现在已经放下了病人
Now that you've dropped off your patient,
你们将会被派往卡内基水坝
you're being redeployed to Carnegie Hydro Dam
紧急接收并运送病人到温尼伯
for emergency pick up and transport to Winnipeg.
我们走吧 是时候来真的了
Here we go. Time for the real deal.
风扇被关闭进行维护
The fans were shut down for maintenance.
它们本不应该被开启
They should never have come on.
嗨 我是空中护士克里斯托 这是海莉
Hi, I'm your flight nurse Crystal, and this is Hayley.
我们来自空中医疗队 我们要检查一下 好吗
We're from SkyMed. We're gonna have a look, okay?
你能告诉我们你的名字和在哪里吗
Can you tell me your name and where we are?
史蒂夫
Steve.
我们在... 我们在水坝
We're at the... we're at hydro dam.
这里最大的风险是不知道他的受伤程度
The big risk here is not knowing the extent of his injuries.
我们可能会面对内出血
We could be dealing with internal bleeding,
头部受伤 骨折
head injuries, fractures,
但把他送到温尼伯拍片之前 我们都不知道
but we won't know until we get him to Winnipeg for imaging.
多处撕裂伤和挫伤
Multiple lacerations and contusions,
但看起来都不深
but none of them look too deep.
胸部的伤口看起来很浅
Laceration on the chest appears superficial.
我们希望他在上飞机前尽可能地稳定下来
We want him stable as possible before we get on the plane.
一旦我们上了飞机 做任何事情
Once we're in the air, doing anything,
即使是给药都会变得很困难
even giving drugs gets a lot harder.
嗨 所以...
Hey! So...
听说博迪要在冬天之前
Sounds like Bodie's gonna be heading
去加拿大航♥空♥ 幸运的混♥蛋♥
to AC before winter, lucky bastard.
他一去 你就排在
Soon as he does, you're looking at
副驾驶的第四顺位
number four in line for a right seat.
哇哦
Ooh-wee!
这听起来值得来瓶啤酒庆祝一下
That deserves a beer to celebrate.
你什么时候能让我请你喝一杯呢
When you gonna let me buy you one, huh?
等我们不一起工作的时候
When we don't work together.
哦 拜托 莱克西
Oh, come on, Lex!
十分之九的女性飞行员
Nine out of ten female pilots
都坐不上驾驶舱
don't make it to the cockpit up here.
为什么不找点乐子呢
Why not have a little fun?
因为我并没有在七年的飞行学习
'Cause I didn't bust my ass through seven years of Air Cadets
和四年的商业航♥空♥学位的学习中
and four years of a Commercial Aviation degree
成为那十分之一 布拉德
to not be that one out of ten, B-rad.
好吧
Okay!
你怎么样 史蒂夫 还好吗
How you holding up, Steve? Okay?
今天我本来不用去上班
You know I wasn't even supposed to work today?
临时换了班
Picked up a shift.
下周是我孩子的生日
It's my kid's birthday next week.
他想要一辆 自行车
He wanted a... bike.
他的氧饱和度正在下降
His O2 sats are dropping.
右侧肺部呼吸音减低
Decreased lung sounds right side.
他这是出现了开放性气胸
He's got a sucking chest wound.
他需要胸腔置管 不然会张力性气胸
He needs a chest tube or his pneumo will tension
然后休克
and he'll arrest.
我们起飞前你没有标注这点吗
You didn't flag this before we took off?!
我以为是外部伤
I... I thought it was superficial.
马上给他吸氧
Get him on oxygen, now!
我们离温尼伯还有45分钟的路程 我们
We're still 45 minutes away from Winnipeg, we...
我们没有合适的器材 我们不具备条件
We don't have the proper equipment, we're not qualified!
你想的是医院那套规矩 这是空中医疗转运
You're thinking hospital protocols, okay? This is a medevac.
这里只有我们和飞机上的这些东西
There's only us and what we have on this plane.
我们需要转去汤普森
We need to divert to Thompson.
告诉调度 让救护车在地面接应我们
Tell Dispatch to have an ambulance meet us on the ground.
- 收到 - 这里是北屋
- Copy that. - This is the North.
我们用好手头的资源 不然就会有人死
We make do with what we have, or people die.
三十五岁的男性 与高速运行的
35-year-old male, impact with an industrial fan grill
风扇格栅相撞
at a high rate of speed.
病人在飞行过程中出现了气胸
Patient presented with pneumothorax, mid-flight.
一如既往的足智多谋 克里斯托
Resourceful as always, Crystal.
三号♥间 准备胸腔置管 看我的
Bay 3, prep for a chest tube. I got it.
他们会给他插管 评估他的伤情
They'll give him a tube, evaluate his injuries.
我们的工作是把他们活着送到这来
It's just our job to get them here alive.
在那之后 他就是他们的问题了
After that, he's their problem.
你来这里之前是做什么的
What did you work before you came up here?
急诊室 重症监护 急救护理
ER, ICU, Critical Care?
产房♥
L&D.
产房♥ 天呐
Labour and Delivery? Jesus Christ.
我在西奈山工作
I... I worked at Sinai,
全国风险最高的产科中心
the most high-risk birthing centre in the country.
这就是你带来的一身本事
That's the training you came up here with?
你看到了我们的资源多有限
You see how little we're working with,
最重要的是 我们受困于你这种人
and on top of that, we get stuck with someone like you?
我是一名好护士
I'm a good nurse.
我也是 在相关领域
So am I. In a relevant field.
是什么驱使你来到这
What the hell made you come up here?
你知道吗 这对你来说也许是奇幻冒险
You know what? This may just be some fun adventure to you,
但这是我们的生活
but this is our lives.
我们照顾好自己 因为其他人不会照顾你
We take care of our own because no one else will.
如果你不能胜任 你就不该来这
And if you can't handle that, you shouldn't be here.
女士们 你们来的正是时候
Ladies! You're just in time.
我支起了烧烤给海莉办一个欢迎晚宴
I got the barbecue all fired up for a welcome dinner for Hayley.
我太累了 不想吃东西
Um... I'm too tired to eat.
不论如何 谢谢你 威瑟
Thanks, though, Wheezer.
别憋着了
Just say it.
当你上护士学校的时候
I flew you down to Winnipeg
我送你去温尼伯 你哭了一路
when you went to Nursing School, and you cried the whole way.
- 新的经历不容易 - 你又不用跟她一起飞
- New experiences are hard. - You don't have to fly with her.
北方很挑战人的 克里斯 会让他们成长
The North challenges people, Crys. Makes them grow.
过程并不都是令人愉悦的 但你得给他们
And it's not always pleasant, but you gotta
成长的空间
give them the room to do that growing.
你知道我训练过多少个"海莉"了吗
Do you know how many "Hayleys" I've had to train?
他们出现在这 以为会收获一些欢乐
They come up here thinking they'll have some fun
赚一大笔钱 然后离开
and make big bucks, and then they leave.
因为他们忍♥受不了 好吗
Because they can't hack it, okay?
"海莉们"从不会留下 这个也不会
The "Hayleys" never stay. And this one won't either.
你想直接往我的枪口上撞吗
You wanna just throw yourself on my AK?
老兄 你一直在看手♥机♥
Always on your phone, bro.
兄弟 大型航♥空♥公♥司♥的工作让你这么激动吗
Dude. Are you that sweaty for an offer from a major airline?
夜里他们是不会发邮件的 你这个傻瓜
They're not gonna send it out after midnight, you butthead.
你带我熟记飞行路线的 傻瓜
You did my Line Indoc, butthead.
你知道我花了多久才得到这次面试
You know how long it took me to get this interview.
你真的再也不想在精英团队里工作了吗
You really never wanted to play in the big leagues?
不了 兄弟 谁会雇佣一个像我一样的怪咖呢
No, man. Who the hell is gonna hire a weirdo like me?
任何人
Anyone?
你是个很棒的机长 威瑟
You're a damn good driver, Wheez.
你飞行超过了一万小时
You have over 10,000 hours.
我喜欢这里
I like it up here.
- 没人喜欢在这里 - 他们喜欢
- Okay, nobody likes it up here. - Oh, yes they do.
如果他们不想卷入南方的狗屁企业文化中
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表