剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
And vandalism.
你知道吗 我
You know what? I...
我不想说自己是英雄 但是
I don't want to say that I'm the hero, but...
他的街头艺术真的很垃圾
His street art was pretty terrible.
那你今晚之后的计划是什么 英雄
So what are your plans for the rest of the evening, hero?
你是单飞吗
You flying solo?
我们空中医疗队通常是和两人一起
We always fly two crew on mede... vac.
我不怎么这样 一♥夜♥情♥之类的
I don't do this much. The one-time thing.
这不是必要的
It's not a prerequisite.
真好 真好 我同意就随便玩玩过一晚
Awesome. Awesome, 'cause I am down with
如果你愿意
a no-strings night if you are.
对
Yep.
好 好 清晰明了很不错
Great. That's great. Great that things are clear.
因为上次我约的时候 就没说明白
'Cause the last time I hooked up, things weren't so clear
然后就有点糟糕
and it got messy,
她有点
and you know, she was in a thing,
或许她是对我有别的期待
and maybe there were expectations
但我不知道
that I didn't know that I was...
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不
Nope.
关键是 她先亲我的
The thing is, she kissed me first.
好的
Okay.
你会吵醒大家的
You'll wake people up.
你也不怎么安静
You're not as stealthy as you think.
而你真的需要喝点水
And you should definitely drink some water.
你睡觉之前或许应该吃点东西
Maybe eat something before you go to sleep.
我的天 我好饿 我们应该做点东西吃
Oh, my God, I'm so hungry. Guys, we should make food.
- 煎饼 - 不不不 鸡蛋
- Pancakes! - No, no, no! Eggs!
不 鸡蛋和煎饼
No, eggs and pancakes!
这些人是你的麻烦了
This is a "you" problem now.
煎饼混合
Pancake mix.
铲子
Spatula!
外面还好吗
Hey, is everything okay out here?
我要吐了
I have to barf.
认真的吗 你和我的同事搞在一起了吗
Seriously? You slept with my coworker?
不 无事发生
No, nothing happened.
我和你说了那么多 别让你干这些
After I asked you not to, after everything that I said?
莱克西 我们只是在聊天
Lexi, we were just talking.
所以你信他不信我
So you're gonna believe him but not me.
我要去酒店住
You know what? I'm gonna go to a hotel
既然你觉得我在这这么丢人
since you're so embarrassed to have me here.
对不起 只是
I'm sorry, it's just...
怎么 我是个废物 你是想说这个是吗
What? I'm the screw-up? Is that what you were gonna say?
抱歉让你失望了 莱克西 但是我们不都是你
Well, sorry to disappoint you, Lexi, but we can't all be you!
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
成就那么高
The overachiever.
追随爸爸脚步的人
The one following in Dad's footsteps.
父母都引以为傲的飞行员
The pilot our parents are so proud of.
你跟我开玩笑呢
You've got to be joking!
尼西尔
Nichelle?
尼西尔
Nichelle!
没有脉搏 没有呼吸
No pulse, apneic.
她有先天性心脏病
She has a congenital heart condition.
- 开始心脏复苏 - 她五年前装了除颤器
- Starting CPR. - She had an ICD put in five years ago,
一定是出了什么问题
something must be wrong.
松树街102号♥ 需要救护车
Yeah, we need an ambulance at 102 Pine Street.
- 吸氧 - 放电极板
- Starting oxygen. - Placing pads.
开始分♥析♥心率 建议除颤
Analyzing now. Shock advised.
所有人离手
Alright, everybody clear.
怎么了 还好吗
What's happening, is she okay?
没有脉搏
No pulse.
开始分♥析♥心率 建议除颤
Analyzing now. Shock advised.
离手
Clear!
看来是起搏器损坏了
Looks like a lead failure.
电生理室能确认她的起搏器失效了
The EP lab will confirm her ICD malfunctioned,
但她必须去温尼伯做急救手术
but she's gonna need to go to Winnipeg for emergency surgery
把它换掉
to get it replaced.
博迪 乔巴和特里斯坦在这
Bodie, Chopper, and Tristan are here,
随时待命 前往温尼伯
standing by to fly her to YWG.
- 他们过来吗 - 我们照顾我们自己 莱克西
- They came down? - We take care of our own, Lexi.
我需要和温尼伯打个电♥话♥确认
I need to call Winnipeg first to make sure
有没有心脏专家可以承接她
there's a cardiologist available to receive her.
特雷弗
Trev Hey, Trev.
她生存几率大吗
What are her chances?
她需要尽快更换设备
She needs a replacement device, fast.
我朋友是温尼伯最好的心脏病专家
My buddy is the best cardiologist in Winnipeg.
他在别♥墅♥度假 但我看看能做什么
He's on vacation at his cottage, but I'll see what I can do.
你会这么做吗
You'd do that?
克里斯托
Crys...
你总是在照顾所有人
You're always taking care of everyone else.
为什么别人照顾你的时候 要这么惊讶
Why are you so surprised when someone tries to take care of you?
你还好吗
How you holding up?
她已经很久没生病了
She hasn't been sick in such a long time.
我都忘记了她是如此脆弱了
I forgot she could be so fragile.
她会没事的 莱克西
She'll be okay, Lex.
我以前很生她的气
I used to get so annoyed at her.
我们还小的时候 每次她生病
When we were kids, whenever she got sick,
我的父母会把我送去军校
my parents would ship me off to cadets
这样他们在医院就不用分心管我
so they wouldn't have to deal with me at the hospital.
你在那里的时间比我多 我可是很经常去的
You were there more than I was. And I was there a lot.
她的童年可以经常和父母呆在一起
She got her whole childhood with our parents.
我唯一的美好时光就是和我爸一起坐飞机
The only quality time I ever got was flying with my dad.
现在她嫉妒是因为父母以我为荣
And now she's jealous because our parents are proud of me?
你很幸运 莱克西
You are lucky, Lex.
你的梦想很大 父母支持
You had a big dream, and your parents supported it.
你的父母还是很为难你吗
Yours still giving you a hard time?
我还是会收到祖父的信
I still get letters from my dziadek
说我给家族蒙羞
telling me I'm shaming the family.
那我会替他们为你感到骄傲的
I'll be proud of you for them, then.
特雷弗把他的朋友从床上叫起来了
Trevor got his buddy out of bed.
他现在开车回城了 他和你们在温尼伯见
He's driving back to the city now, he'll meet you in Winnipeg.
谢谢你特雷弗 我爱你
尼西尔还好吗
Is Nichelle okay?
她需要更换起搏器 莱克西陪着呢
She's having her ICD replaced. Lexi's with her.
好的 我还有三十分钟上班
Alright. I'm on the clock in 30 minutes.
我需要摄入咖♥啡♥因♥
I gotta get some coffee in me.
杀了我 现在杀了我吧
Kill me. Kill me now.
亲爱的 你需要补充水分
You, my dear, need to rehydrate.
你也需要吃点东西
You should probably eat something, too.
昨晚那顿牦牛之后 我的胃还在疼
My stomach muscles still hurt from last night's yak fest.
- 阿司匹林 - 谢谢
- Aspirin. - Thank you.
- 绿茶 - 谢谢
- Green tea. - Thanks.
我知道你以前有疑惑 克里斯 但她真的很棒
I know you had doubts, Crys, but she's pretty awesome.
别告诉她
Don't tell her that.
让她继续这样也无妨
Doesn't hurt to keep her working for it.
我们要谈谈你对乔巴有多上头这事吗
Are we gonna talk about how you have the hots for Chopper?
还是说你真的不想嫁给德文
Or that you really don't want to marry Devon?
我想嫁给她
I do.
德文吧
About Devon, I mean.
我们从高中就在一起了
We've been together since we were in high school.
这不可能一点意义也没有
That has to mean something, doesn't it?
不知道 如果是我要和高中男友结婚
I don't know. If I'd married my high school sweetheart,
简直就是灾难
it'd be a disaster.
我们规划过人生
We had a plan.
他要当医生 我要当护士
He was going to be a doctor, I was going to be a nurse.
我们要定居多伦多 生两个孩子
We were going to have two kids in Toronto.
我们是有过规划的
There was a plan.
人是可以长大的 艾玛
It's okay to grow up, Em.
和旧人旧事渐行渐远
To grow out of things. And people.
像天使一样 你一定会听哭的
Like an angel. You'd weep.
这绝对是最美的歌♥声
Best singing voice you ever heard.
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表