剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
因为要是我跟着你搬过去
because if I moved there with you,
我们的关系就会稳定下来
it would make things real.
你没法面对安稳
You can't handle real.
你只想自♥由♥地高飞远翔
You just want to be free to fly.
麦迪森
Mads!
要来点西红柿夹在三明治里吗
Hey, you guys want tomatoes on your sandwiches?
那还是个西红柿吗
Does that even count as a tomato?
说话小心点 不然你连片生菜都没有
Hey, watch it, or you won't get lettuce.
现在要什么三明治啊
Why do we need sandwiches now?
你晚上值夜班的时候
When you're working on your night shift tonight,
就知道能吃个三明治打个瞌睡是多好的事了
you'll be glad you had a sandwich and a nap when you could.
嘿 乔巴
Oh, hey Chops.
- 嘿 - 温尼伯的一个机械师说
- Hey. - A mechanic in the 'peg
你在找一个这样的东西是吗
said you were looking for one of those?
太好了 我可以做好我的无线电收音机了
Yes! I can finish my CB radio.
在北屋这就是互联网了
It's the internet of the north.
你都可以把它当刮刀用了
You could shave in those.
你的丑脸是因为这样才有那么多刮痕吗
That why you got all those nicks on your ugly mug?
你最后擦拭的时候该用紧身裤♥袜♥才对
Should've used pantyhose on your final spit polish.
天呐 你现在就像他一样
Oh god. Now there's two of him.
但我穿飞行服要更好看吧
I look better in a flight suit, right?
打平吧
It's a tie.
哇哦 什么时候开始的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did that start happening?
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他挺讨人喜欢的 他知不知道你...
He's cute. Does he know you...
还是不懂你在说什么
Still, no idea what you're talking about.
嗯哼
Uh huh.
随便你吧
Whatever you say, cheekbones.
妮娜是个十八岁的女孩
Nina is an 18-year-old girl, had a seizure
在棒球内场看比赛的时候癫痫发作
watching a game at the local baseball diamond.
这是她的病历和身份证明
Here's her patient history and copy of her ID.
要给她做个CT才知道是什么引发的癫痫
She'll need a CT, so we can figure out what caused it.
- 妮娜·夏普 - 是我
- Nina Sharpe? - That's me.
没人陪你一起吗
You don't have anyone travelling with you today?
父母都不在家 她也满十八了
Parents are out of town and she's 18,
她可以自己去
so she's good to go.
我懂 年纪大了 看谁都像是小孩
I know. The older I get, the younger they seem to me too.
你很喜欢棒球吗
So, are you a big baseball fan?
也不是
Not really.
只是想找点事做
Just... something to do.
癫痫很可怕
Seizures can be scary.
发作之后有点迷茫或者情绪化都很正常
It's normal to feel disoriented or even a little emotional after.
你想听听飞行员说话吗
Do you want to listen to the pilots?
莱克西很擅长发现很酷的风景
Lexi's really good at pointing out cool things to look at.
- 准备好介绍着陆了吗 - 开始吧
- Ready to brief the approach? - Roll it.
我们正在汤普森的零六跑道进行盲降进近
We're doing the ILS approach for runway zero-six
- 呼叫11-1 - 我们不是要去温尼伯吗
- in Thompson, page 11-1... - Aren't we going to Winnipeg?
汤普森就有CT扫描仪
There's a CT scanner in Thompson.
你的情况也稳定
And since you're stable...
不行 不行
No! No, no.
我胸口疼
My chest hurts.
还有 我右侧身体也没有知觉了
And... the right side of my body is numb.
我要温尼伯的专家看诊
I think I need to see a specialist, in Winnipeg.
你这么说 我就知道是怎么回事了
Based on what you're saying, I think I know what's going on.
你不是妮娜·夏普
You're not Nina Sharpe.
妮娜两年前切除了一个腱鞘囊肿
Nina had a ganglion removed two years ago.
可是你没有手术疤痕
And you don't have a scar.
妮娜是我姐姐
Nina's my older sister.
我叫艾琳
I'm Erin.
你多大了 艾琳
And how old are you, Erin?
十五岁
15.
你偷了姐姐的身份证 假扮癫痫发作
So what? You stole your older sister's ID and faked a seizure
就为了一个人坐飞机到温尼伯兜风吗
to go on a joy-ride alone to Winnipeg?
呼叫调度中心 错误警报
Call Dispatch. False alarm.
调度中心 这里是922 患者误报
Dispatch, this is 922. Patient is a false alarm,
请求返航风湖
approval to re-route back to Windy Lake?
922 如果你们不去汤普森
922, if you're not carrying on to Thompson,
这里有一位需要紧急撤离的病人
there's a patient requiring immediate evac
突发急性腹痛 在展望溪附近
for acute abdominal pain at Prospect River.
听起来像阑尾炎 你们能去吗
Sounds like appendicitis. Are you able?
同意调度 现在转航
Affirmative Dispatch, re-routing now.
走吧 现在你是乘客了
Alright. Let's go. You're a passenger now.
她还好吗
Is she going to be okay?
如果能在胃穿孔之前到手术室就没事了
She will be if we get her in an OR before she perfs.
但因为我们是绕路来的
But given the detour we took on the way here,
只能抓紧时间了
it'll be touch and go.
瑞秋 我先给你止痛 好吗
Rachel, I'm gonna give you something for the pain, okay?
我们一会儿就到温尼伯了
We'll be in Winnipeg soon.
我骗人不是为了好玩
I wasn't just faking for fun.
我最好的朋友快死了
My best friend is dying.
塞布丽娜
Sabrina.
她得了白血病
She has leukemia.
她在温尼伯接受化疗
And she's in Winnipeg getting chemo.
她在那儿好几个月了
She's been there for months.
但父母什么都不告诉我们
And our parents won't tell us anything,
他们觉得我们承受不了
because they don't think we can handle it,
但我知道 要是我现在不去见塞布丽娜
but I know that if I don't get to see Sabrina now,
我可能永远见不到她了
I might never see her again.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道这些
I didn't realize.
这是以前的照片
That's from before.
她的头发很美
She had such pretty hair...
如果我把你送回家
If I take you back home,
你还是会想尽办法去见她
you're just going to find another way
对吗
to see her, aren't you?
她也会为我这么做的
She'd do it for me.
送完这位病人我就下班了
I duty out after this.
而且我们也已经在温尼伯了
And we'll already be in Winnipeg.
我带你去见塞布丽娜
I can take you to go see Sabrina.
如果你能保证路上给你♥爸♥妈打个电♥话♥的话
If you promise to call your parents on the way.
好 太好了
Yeah. Yes.
他给我买♥♥了张机票 只想过安检
He bought a plane ticket just to get through security
然后告诉我他爱我
to tell me that he loved me.
那个时候我就知道他是对的人了
That's when I knew he was the one.
太浪漫了 新娘007
That's so romantic, Bride007.
杰夫才不会做这些
Jeff would never do that.
德文就是有点浮夸
Oh yeah, Devon's all about the big gestures.
我是说 这些都是在他去医学院之前的事了
Well, I mean, that was before med school.
现在他只会废寝忘食扑在学习上
Now he's all about studying and forgetting to eat.
我们很久没打电♥话♥了
We haven't even been able to get on the phone together
所以他连我选的地方都不知道
so he doesn't even know about the location that I chose.
皮克灵那个超可爱的谷仓吗
That cute little barn in Pickering?
在杂♥志♥上那个诶
It's right out of a magazine!
哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
谷仓吗 什么呀 2009年吗
A barn? What is this, 2009?
如果你要在多伦多结婚
If you're getting married in Toronto,
新娘007 你得把它搞好
Bride007, do it right.
布罗得唯尤村的屋顶 或者是砖厂
The rooftop at the Broadview, or the Brickworks...
我不是故意偷听的 但我有姐妹
I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I have sisters.
是谁在说话
Who is this?
呃 我是猎户座24
Um, Orion24.
好吧 猎户座
Well, Orion.
既然你是个男的 而我未来那位最近
Since you're a guy and my future hubby's currently
一直在尸检室埋头苦干
elbows deep in cadaver lab,
你对燕尾服有什么想法
what are your thoughts on tuxes?
经典款 还是成衣
Classy, or done?
肯定还是穿西装
Yeah. Definitely go with suits.
三件套
Three piece.
不要领结那种
And none of that bowtie nonsense either.
工作来了
That's work.
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表