剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
我知道你认为我是一个愚蠢的本地女孩
I know you think I'm some dumb local girl.
我不认为你愚蠢
I don't think you're dumb.
事实上 我曾经以为我们能成为朋友
I used to think we could be friends, actually.
如果你说的朋友是指...
Yeah, if by friends you mean...
- 我的天 - 你还好吗
- Uh... Oh, God. - Are you okay?
不 我只是... 尿裤子了
No. I just... peed my pants.
疼痛是一阵阵的吗
Has the pain been coming in waves?
你的宫缩开始了
You've been having contractions.
我才怀孕二十八周 还有两个月才到预产期
I'm only 28 weeks, the baby's not due for another two months!
不 不 没事的 没事的
No, no, it's okay. It's okay.
我在西奈半岛的时候天天见这些
I saw this all the time at Sinai.
你得去医院注射抗生素
Uh, you need to go to the hospital for antibiotics,
宫缩抑制剂 还有激素
tocolytics, and a shot of steroids.
那是干什么的
What will that do?
激素有助于宝宝肺部成熟
The steroids will help the baby's lungs mature,
见效快 但宫缩抑制剂
fast but the tocolytics
或许可以抑制早产
might be able to stop the premature labour
就可以留给宝宝更多生长发育时间
and give baby more time inside to grow and develop.
好的...
Okay...
你能... 开车送我过去吗
Can you... drive me?
我不确定我的车能不能开过去
I'm not sure my car will make it.
我来叫救护车
Um, I'll call an ambulance.
无线电说镇上发生了一起大型连环车祸
The radio said there was a big pile-up in town.
没事的 我们可以... 算着你宫缩的频率
It's okay. We'll, um... time your contractions.
大部分初产都要几个小时 所以还有时间
Most primip labour takes hours, so we've got time.
如果我们没法赶到医院会怎样 我能...
What happens if we can't make it to the hospital? Could I...
保住宝宝
The baby.
听着 我从来没有失去一个病人
Look, I have never lost a patient.
在产科的时候没有 在医疗飞机上也没有
Not in L&D, not flying medevacs.
我会照顾好你的 好吗
You're in good hands, okay?
十分钟一次
Ten minutes apart.
- 海莉 - 博迪
- Hayley? - Bodie! Um...
你能来威士忌舱口接我和麦迪森吗
can you come get me and Madison from the Whiskey Hatch?
- 我们得去医院 - 海莉 我听不到
- We need to get to a hospital. - Hayley, I can't hear you.
博迪 我们需要你的卡车 麦迪森要生了
Bodie, we need your truck. Madison's in labour.
博迪 你能听到我说话吗
Bodie, can you hear me?
该死
Shit!
天呐
Oh, God.
好吧 试着两脚分开
Okay, um, try standing with your feet apart,
把身体弯向吧台这样站着
bent over the bar like this.
有些产妇认为这样有帮助
Some women find it helps.
你知道吗 通常这种时候我会建议
You know, this is usually when I suggest
陪护者摸摸准妈妈的后背
the birthing partner rubs Mama's back.
好吧 这又是我要自己做的又一件事了
Yeah, well, just another thing I'll have to do for myself.
你试过和博迪谈谈吗
Have you tried talking to Bodie?
他... 有联♥系♥过我
He's, uh, tried calling.
说他愿意帮我和宝宝
Says he wants to help me and the baby.
但是... 我得照顾自己
But... I have to be able to take care of myself.
即使我们现在和好了
Even if we make up now,
我最后依然可能要自己把孩子养大
I could still end up raising this baby on my own later.
本来以为我还有几个月的时间呢
Thought I'd have a couple more months, though.
如此爱一个你从未见过的人
It's so weird to love someone
实在太奇怪了
that you've never met before so much.
我已经比爱任何人还要爱这个孩子了
I already love this baby more than anyone.
我只想让他平安无事...
I just want him to be okay...
今天上午
I had an appointment
我去温尼伯见了我的肿瘤医生
with my oncologist in Winnipeg this morning.
他们发现...
They found...
我的磁共振影像上有癌前阴影
precancerous shadows on my MRI.
她建议我做预防性双乳♥房♥♥切除术
She suggested a preventative double mastectomy.
你打算怎么办呢
What are you going to do?
你一生中的重大决定
I mean, your whole life, this giant
居然要取决于各种可能性
decision gets reduced to probabilities.
有厄运降临的可能性
Chances that something bad might happen,
比如一个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了 或者被闪电击中了
like a bomb that might go off, or lightning that might strike.
还有... 你知道吗 我才二十五岁
And... You know, and I'm 25?
而这是我的身体 我真的... 很生气
And this is my body, and I'm just so... I'm so angry.
我气我母亲去世了
I'm angry that my mom died,
我气我不得不做这样一个重大决定
I'm angry that I have to make this big decision,
而我...
and I'm just...
我想这就是为什么我和博迪过夜的原因
I think that's why I slept with Bodie.
但这么做依然不对
It still wasn't right.
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
麦迪森 我通常不会建议
Madison, I wouldn't usually recommend doing this
在医院外做这个
outside of a hospital,
但我觉得需要给你做一下♥阴♥♥道♥检查
but I think I need to give you a vaginal exam
看看我们还有多少时间
to see how much time we have.
只要是为了顺利生下宝宝
Whatever the baby needs.
你的宫口开了五厘米
You're five centimetres.
好吧 那还不够 对吗
Okay. That's not so far, right?
我得开到十厘米才行吗
I need to get all the way to 10?
对于早产儿 开到七八厘米的时候
With a preemie, it's not uncommon to deliver
生出来也并不少见
at seven or eight centimetres.
而且你的进度很快
And you're progressing fast.
可是... 他的肺怎么办呢
But... what about his lungs?
你说他需要激素 否则
You said he needed steroids or else
他的肺就没法发育好 对吗
his lungs won't be developed enough yet, right?
而且你从未失去过患者
And you never lost a patient,
你可以在这里给我接生 对吗
you can deliver my baby here, can't you?
- 麦迪森 我... - 啊
- Madison, I... - Whew!
真是一场暴风雪
That is a storm!
你大晚上的忙活什么呢
What kind of night have you had?
麦迪森要去医院 你能用摩托雪橇带她去吗
Madison needs a hospital, can you take her on the snowmobile?
外面情况很糟
Oh, it's real bad out there.
我的意思是 我的车没问题 但能见度太差了
I mean, my machine can handle it, but the visibility's crap,
所以我才回来了
that's why I came back.
我们必须冒这个险
We have to risk it.
外面不安全
It's not safe out there.
就算宝宝顺利生下来
Even with a perfect delivery,
也需要立刻放进保温箱里
this baby needs to go straight into a warmer.
他的肺发育不全
His lungs aren't developed,
没法自主呼吸
he won't be able to breathe on his own.
他需要氧气 插管 输液 这里都没有
He needs oxygen, intubation, IVs, none of which we have here.
听着...
Look...
没有新生儿监护 宝宝有七成的可能性会死
Without a NICU, this baby has a 70% chance of dying.
我们靠摩托雪橇成功的可能性比这个高多了
Our odds on the snowmobile are much higher than that.
如果需要 我可以自己载她过去
I'll drive her myself if I have to.
后面有个拖车
It's got a trailer.
我清理一下 收拾出一个床铺 我们都过去
I'll empty it out and make a bed. We'll all go.
好的 下来吧 我们走 小心
Yeah, okay. Let's get you down, let's go. Watch out.
天呐 那棵树 迈克
Oh, my God, the tree. Mike!
不 不 迈克 喂 能听到吗
No! No! Hey, Mike, hey! Can you hear me?
♪ 心中的裂痕从未消失 ♪
♪ The cracks in your heart never disappear ♪
求助 求助
Help! Help!
拜托 这里需要帮助
Please, I need help!
♪ 你想大声呼喊 但你默不作声 ♪
♪ You want to cry out but you're holding your tongue ♪
♪ 这是我们唯一的希望 ♪
♪ This is the only one we get ♪
♪ 我不想再浪费一次呼吸 ♪
♪ I don't want to waste another breath ♪
♪ 我们可以再次成为有梦的人 ♪
♪ We could be dreamers again ♪
♪ 我们可以再次成为有梦的人 ♪
♪ We could be dreamers again ♪
麦迪森 麦迪森
Madison! Madison!
麦迪森 我尽快赶来了
Madison. I came as fast as I could.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你见过他了吗
Did you see him?
我们在等着天气变好
We're just waiting for the weather to clear.
他的肺发育不全
His lungs weren't fully formed
这里的新生儿重症监护病房♥也不够好
and we don't have a proper NICU here.
等到飞机能起飞了 就得马上送他去温尼伯
He needs to go to Winnipeg as soon as a plane can get out.
克里斯托 克里斯托 杰拉米 杰拉米
Crystal, Crystal! Jeremy, Jeremy! Hey! Hey!
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表