剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
and fix that goddamn door, Martine!
博迪
Hey, Bodie.
我有患者在飞机上时
Don't you ever pull shit like that
你再敢搞这种鬼把戏试试看
when I have a patient on board again.
听着 我知道你是故意为难莱克西
No, look, I get that you're taking something out on Lexi,
但我有患者在飞机上时
but setting her up with a door
你用一扇门坑害她 这是不对的
when I have a patient on board was wrong.
什么...
What...
也许你不在乎这份工作
Maybe you don't give a crap about this job
反正你都要走了 但我在乎
now that you're leaving, but I do.
而只要你还在这 就最好本分点
And as long as you're here, you better act like you do too.
奥斯汀
Austen.
我听说该给你道喜了
I hear congratulations are in order.
什么时候目送你去加拿大航♥空♥呢
When do we lose you to Air Canada?
几个月以内吧 长官
Not for a few months, sir.
我准备问问你第一天过得如何 但...
I was gonna ask you how your first day went, but...
那个烂人机长可不喜欢我
Captain Dipshit is not a fan.
他把我当牲口一样 好像我能力很差
He rode my ass, acting like I was incompetent.
那还是在我没把舱门关好
That was before I didn't secure the door properly
导致起飞取消之前
and we had to reject a takeoff.
在管制机场吗
At a controlled airport?
北屋
North House.
还是要求提供一份正式报告
Still warrants a report.
写在飞行训练档案里可不好看
Not a great look on your Line Indoc.
而我已经有两个致命的阻碍了
And I've already got two strikes against me.
我是女性 而且是黑人
I'm a woman and I'm Black.
我加倍努力也只能换来一半的认可
I have to work twice as hard for half the credit.
我不能犯错
I can't make mistakes.
这发生在一个无管制机场
It happened at an uncontrolled airport
而众所周知911飞机的门很难弄
and everyone knows the door on 911 is tricky.
他应该自己检查好的
He should have checked it himself.
他忙着朝我大吼清场时间快到了
He was too busy screaming at me about our clearance expiring.
那就是他催你的错了
His fault for rushing you, then.
人在匆忙的时候 什么糟糕的事都会发生
When you rush, real ugly shit happens.
博迪知道这一点
Bodie knows this.
他如果报告上去
He'd be an asshole...
他就是个混♥蛋♥... 一个超级大混♥蛋♥
a bigger asshole than usual if he reported it.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Son of a bitch.
小杯咖啡加奶油是吗
That was cream in the small coffee?
加牛奶
Milk.
抱歉...
Sorry. Uh...
这东西没坏
There's nothing wrong with this
我也没得什么传染病
and I'm not contagious or anything.
怀上多久了
How far along?
我今天去看了医生就知道了
I'm going to the doctor today to find out.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
不 我是护士
No, I'm a nurse.
试试生姜 会有用的
Try ginger, it helps.
我还没跟任何人说过
I haven't even told anyone.
只告诉了我的混♥蛋♥男朋友
I mean, just my jerk boyfriend,
但他现在连我的电♥话♥都不回 所以...
but he's not even returning my calls right now, so...
抱歉
Sorry.
我去把你的饮品端来
Let me get your drinks.
如果你有什么需要或问题
If you need anything or have any questions
或者想找人谈谈的话
or want someone to talk to,
我叫海莉
I'm Hayley.
我男朋友并不真的是个混♥蛋♥
My boyfriend's not really a jerk.
我们会有办法的
We'll work it out.
计划转运开始前我赶去买♥♥了咖啡
I had time for a coffee run before our schedevac.
我不喝咖啡
I don't drink coffee.
对了 绿茶加蜂蜜是吗
Right. Green tea with honey?
谢谢
Thanks.
给整个班都带了吗 罗伯茨护士
Bring enough for the class, nurse Roberts?
三份浓缩加松节油 对吗
Triple espresso with turpentine, right?
怎么了 博迪
What's the matter, Bodie?
莱克西对你的讨好还不够
Lexi didn't kiss your ass enough
还是因为她是我朋友你才对她这么刻薄
or you just being a dick 'cause she's my friend?
- 你还有朋友吗 没种的东西 - 真是悲哀啊
- You have friends, no-sack? - Pretty pathetic.
算计一个新手就为了举报她
Setting up a greenhorn just so you can report her.
你面试加拿大航♥空♥的时候会提这种混账事吗
That the kind of bullshit you talk about in your AC interview?
不 我告诉他们到处运送货物的事
No, I told them about hauling cargo around.
像你一样的死沉的货物
Deadweight guys like you.
我可不是收到拒信的那个人
I'm not the one hauling a PFO letter.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what's that mean?
黄金小子没得到这份工作
Mister golden boy didn't get the job.
他就是个满腹草包的家伙
Tssk! He's full of shit.
我向朋友打听了下一♥期♥地面航校的学员
I called my buddy to see who's in the next ground school.
里面没有你 是的
And it ain't you. Yeah.
你表现得好像自己多了不起
You want to act like this big deal,
能随意践踏等级比你低的人是吗
stomping on everyone under you?
但我们都知道... 你就是个笑话
But we both know... you're a joke.
老兄
Dude.
- 准备简报 - 同意
- Get ready to brief. - Affirmative.
我们将在温尼伯K-3位置降落 呼叫10-2B
We'll be doing KELTO-3 arrival into Winnipeg, page 10-2 Bravo.
- 初始航路点为VITAG - 收到
- Initial waypoint is VITAG. - Copy.
听着 我明白 你生我的气
Look, I get it, you're pissed at me
是因为我让金贵的奥斯汀·博迪难堪了
because I took a run at the precious Austen Bodie,
但如果有人效仿他欺负莱克西的方式
but if anyone had gone after him the way he's been riding Lexi,
你也不会坐视不管的
you'd have done something too.
我们得在K位置降到3300米或以下
We have to be at KELTO at 11,000 feet or below,
速度二百五十节
250 knots.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
好吧 让我们看看
Alright. Let's see here.
有了 苹果汁还是橙汁呢
Okay, apple or orange?
之前还有混合果汁 但乔巴喜欢那种
There was fruit punch, but Chopper likes that one.
苹果汁吧
Apple?
我不需要去温尼伯 我不会再嗓子痛了
I don't need to go to Winnipeg. I won't get another sore throat.
听着 我知道这听起来很吓人
Look, I know it sounds scary,
但你没什么好担心的
but you have nothing to worry about.
我是说 我的扁桃体已经切除了 但你看
I mean, I got my tonsils taken out and look.
我可是滴水不漏的
I hardly leak at all.
莱克西或许跟你关系很好
You know, Lexi may be your bestie,
但你我都知道 没有比你对规章制度
but we both know nobody gets their panties twisted
更加计较认真的人了
over the rules more than you do.
换做是你 也会报告那次起飞取消事故的
You'd have reported that rejected takeoff too.
我可不会设计坑害一个新手飞行员
I wouldn't set a new pilot up, though.
但这不是你当着大家的面捅出
But that's not why you called him out
他没得到加拿大航♥空♥的工作的原因 对吗
about not getting the AC job, is it?
你就是想让他难堪
You wanted to embarrass him.
这和帮莱克西没关系
That's not about helping Lexi.
是你的个人恩怨了
That's about you.
她疼得厉害
She has a lot of pain.
需要去医院看医生
She needs to see a doctor at a hospital.
我不会因为消化不良调用空运救治的
I'm not tying up a medevac for indigestion.
如果你吃了肠胃药 就会没事
If you just take your stomach pills, you'll be fine.
我告诉你了 她吃了药但还是疼
I told you, she's done that and she's still in pain!
疼得太厉害了 她都没办法从沙发上起来
She hurts so bad, she can't get off the couch!
别想了 如果你们是要毒品 我不会给你们
Forget it! If you're here for drugs, you won't get any from me.
你好 卡米尔
Hey, Camille.
艾兰湖那边情况如何 杰拉德
How'd it go on Island Lake, Gerald?
杰拉德 六十五岁 患有二型糖尿病
Gerald is a 65-year-old man with type 2 diabetes,
刚做完常规透析回来
returning from regular dialysis.
我们回到汤普森后就是待命状态了
We'll be on standby when we get back to Thompson,
但还要补充一下腹部垫 检查输液够不够
but we need to restock the abdo pads and check our IV supply.
好的
Okay.
我妻子需要去医院
My wife needs a hospital.
你们要带她去
And you're going to take her.
发动飞机
Start that plane.
你们带我妻子去医院
You're taking my wife to a hospital.
听着 没必要这样
Look, there's no need for all of this.
如果你生病了 护士站的护士
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表