剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
- 我知道杰拉米在干什么 - 酒精不犯法
- I know what Jeremy is doing. - Alcohol is not illegal.
贩卖♥♥羟考酮是违法的
Dealing Oxy is.
你能告诉我关于我母亲的什么 乔琳娜
What can you tell me about my mom?
她来自深湖 关于我的生父母
She was from Deep Lake, that's all I know
- 我只知道这个 - 我还不到十七岁
- about my birth parents. - I was barely 17.
我怀孕了 我不得不离开杰拉米
Then I got pregnant. I had to walk away from Jeremy.
但是最终 无所谓了
But in the end, it didn't matter,
因为八周的时候 我流产了
because 8 weeks in, I had a miscarriage.
对不起德文 我不能和你结婚
I'm so sorry Devon, but I can't marry you.
我知道你为什么来这了
I get why you came up here now.
你在逃避
You're running from something.
我妈妈死于癌症
My Mom died of cancer.
我有BRCA1基因
I have the BRCA1 gene.
我觉得我不能再逃避了
I don't think I can run anymore.
你不去直面的话 你会一直伤害其他人
You're gonna keep hurting people until you deal with it.
拜托 艾玛
Come on, Ems.
我们都应该过一个没有男人的夜
We could both use a night out that doesn't involve boys.
没有我们认识的男人
Boys that we already know.
我听说你这里有一剂幸运
I heard you have a shot here that brings good luck.
我们可以来一发
We could use some.
这是什么
Um, what is that?
巴基的大拇指 禁酒令期间
Buckey's thumb. Prohibition rum running.
刀口舔血 直到失去了这根拇指
Had horseshoes up his ass 'till he lost that thumb.
如果你用嘴唇碰到他 就会幸运
Good luck if you let it touch your lips.
额
Ugh.
喔
Oh.
没那么差
It's not that bad.
是啊 酒精治疗麻风病 不是么
Yeah, alcohol kills leprosy, right?
好吧 我知道我需要好运
Okay, I know why I need better luck.
你为什么呢 是关于男人么 是因为博迪么
Why do you? Is it a boy? Is it Bodie?
我...
I'm...
我在等检查结果
I'm waiting for some test results.
我和博迪没有见面 自从...
I haven't seen Bodie since...
我的天 他把拇指吞下去了
Oh, God, he swallowed the thumb!
我叫艾玛 我是个护士 你需要海姆立克急救
My name's Emma, I'm a nurse. You need the Heimlich maneuver.
他紫绀了 他晕倒了
He's cyanotic! He's passing out.
开始压胸
Starting chest compressions.
- 打紧急电♥话♥ - 没时间了
- Call 911! - There's no time.
他需要紧急环甲膜切开术
He needs an emergency cricothyrotomy.
这里吗
Here?
这是北屋 艾玛
This is the North, Emma.
我们在有限的条件下救援 否则就要死人
We make do with what we have or people die.
我们需要无菌刀片和吸管
We need a sterile blade and a straw.
好了 我们现在需要在喉结下方
Okay, now we just need to make a half inch vertical incision
纵向切开一点二厘米左右
under his Adam's apple.
我们确定要这样做吗
Are we sure we should be doing this?
犹豫就要白给
Indecision kills.
好了 黄膜
Okay, the yellow membrane.
这是环甲膜
That's the cricothyroid membrane.
我们需要水平切开
We'll have to slice it horizontally.
好了
Okay.
好的 现在把这个吸管插入气管
Okay. Now put this straw into the trachea.
我们现在需要进行两次平稳呼吸
Now we need to administer two steady breaths,
一秒一次
about a second each.
我去 海莉 我们刚做了一台环甲膜切开术
Holy crap, Hayley. We just did a cric.
我说它代表幸运吧
Told you it was lucky.
空中医疗队
你会称之为去皮层
Would you call that decorticate,
还是去大脑僵直
or decerebrate posturing?
哇 如果你不知道的话
Whoa, if you do not know that,
那说明你还没有准备好面试
you are not ready for your interview.
我们称这个姿势为... 完美
We call that posturing... perfection.
好吧 我以为那最好是非自主的
Dang. I was hoping for your sake it was involuntary.
嘿 你肯定可以的 克里斯
Hey. You're gonna crush it, Crys.
你就是曼尼托巴大学希望录取的人
You're exactly the kind of smart, talented
聪明 有天分的未来医科生
future med student U of M is looking for.
要不要和我飞去温尼伯 然后一直
Wanna fly out to Winnipeg with me and just keep
- 不停地重复么 - 哦 拜托
- repeating all that? - Oh, come on.
温尼伯纪念医院
Listen. Winnipeg Memorial's been trying to
一直想挖我
poach me for a while now.
他们急诊科挺好的
They have a pretty good ER.
能去不止有一间杂货店的地方居住
And it would be nice to live somewhere
真是感觉太好了
with more than one grocery store again.
我们没准可以携手并进
Maybe we can make the move together.
这会很棒的 博迪 就像以前一样
This will be great Bodes, just like old times.
麦迪森不在
Didn't make sense to keep a lease
就没有再租♥房♥♥子的意义了
on the house without Madison, so...
大家知不知道...
Does everyone know about...
发生了什么
what happened?
哦 拜托 没有人关心
Oh, come on. Nobody cares about that.
大多数人并不关心 就 你看
Most people don't care about that, just, look,
你归来了 我们很开心 博迪 好么
we're happy to have you back, Bodie. Alright?
我去 我忘记...
Shit. I forgot...
没事的 看着...
That's okay. Look...
你的暖气也太足了
your heating vent works a little too well in there,
我出的汗有点多
I was sweating my ass off.
挺好的 我要搬回我的房♥间
It's all good, I'm gonna move back to my room,
会更舒服一些
it'll be more comfy.
乔巴
Chops.
谢谢 兄弟
Thank you, man.
- 嗯 - 有人想要拿铁吗
- Yeah. - Does anybody want a latte?
我买♥♥了泰格家最好的咖啡豆
I splurged on the fanciest beans they had at the Tiger,
是中度烘焙的拿铁
so it is medium roast lattes all around...
额... 我感觉我把牛奶
Um... I think I forgot
忘在车上了
the milk in the car.
我以为大家都知道我回来了
I thought everyone knew I was moving back?
艾玛 退婚了
Emma broke off her engagement.
因为...
Because of...
- 你给她打电♥话♥了么 - 不
- You call her? - No.
我该说什么 我毁了你的婚姻吗
What am I gonna say, "Sorry I ruined your wedding,
一起吃个披萨吗
let's grab a pizza?"
感情真是讨厌的东西
Relationships suck.
额 汤普森的感情是有点讨厌
Mm. Relationships in Thompson suck.
汤普森真讨厌
Thompson sucks.
三号♥桌一个蛋卷
I need that omelette for table 3.
我们需要一个人修理一下卡布奇诺机器
And we need the guy to come fix the cappuccino machine.
额 麦迪森
Um, Madison.
我希望我们可以谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry
博迪和我的事情 额...
for what Bodie and I, um...
为我做的事情道歉
For what I did.
这是个错误 我感觉很难受
It was a mistake and I feel awful.
滚远点
Screw off.
什么
What?
滚 远 点
Screw. Off.
孩子降生前 我尝试着清理我的语言
I'm trying to clean up my language before the baby gets here.
听着 我想试着道歉...
Look, I'm trying to apologize...
不 你不想
No you aren't.
你道歉是为了自己
You wanna apologize for you.
为了你自己感觉好一些
So that you feel better.
如果你真的在乎我 或者在乎我的感受
If you really gave a crap about me or how I'm feeling,
你不会过来让我经历这些
you wouldn't be here putting me through this
在我工作的时候 一切都是关于你自己
at work making it all about you.
你猜猜 海莉
Well guess what, Hayley?
我根本不在乎你是不是感觉好一点
I don't give a shit if you feel better.
嘿 诺瓦克 又来了三单
Hey, Nowak. Got three more orders here.
- 嘿 - 金汤力
- Hey. - Gin and tonic.
这不是你想要的 是吗
That's not what you ordered, is it?
对不起 在酒吧打工
Sorry, picking up doubles at the bar and working
同时在空中医疗转运工作
extra in the medevac.
今晚没有博迪吗
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表