需要我提醒你吗 查理可是跳进海里救了你呢
Need I remind you that Charlie jumped into the ocean to save you?
你是个没义气的朋友
You are a bad friend.
我是最好的朋友 大家都知道的
I'm a best friend. Everyone knows that.
迈克走了 -什么
Mike left. - What?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
有闪亮的东西卡在里面了
There's something shiny stuck in it.
哇
Whoa-ho-ho-ho!
太疯狂了
This is crazy!
那是一把剑 不公平
That's a sword! No fair!
这把剑有几百年的历史了
This is, like, hundreds of years old.
迈克 你也掉下来啦
Mike! You fell in here too!
我不是掉下来的 我是故意跳下来的
I didn't fall. I jumped.
你为什么要跳下来
Why'd you jump in?
来救你呀
To get you!
等等 那是剑吗
Wait, is that a sword?
是啊 很疯狂吧 狗狗怎么没来
Yeah, crazy, right? Hey, what happened to Dog?
查理 他不想救你
Well, Charlie, he didn't want to save you.
她还说这很容易呢
She said this would be easy.
住手 你会砍伤她的
Stop! You might cut her.
救我出去
Get me out of here!
正在努力呢
Working on it.
这东西不想一直张开着
It doesn't wanna stay open.
我不在乎这东西想要怎么样
I don't care what it wants.
我才不要当被花吃掉的植物学家 我不要这样死掉
Ugh! I am not gonna be a botanist eaten by a flower. That is not how I'm gonna go.
闭嘴 山姆 并不好笑 -对不起
Shut your mouth, Sam. This is not funny. -I'm sorry.
我累坏了 而且确实很好笑
I'm really tired. And that was really funny.
真是的 还记得我说这会很容易吗
Oh no. Remember when I said this was gonna be easy?
我刚刚还跟船长说呢
I just told that to Cap.
我真是倒霉透了 刚才真是太蠢了
I really jinxed it. That was really dumb.
她要死掉了
She's dying.
太恶心了 -我刚才就是这么说的
And that's gross. - That's what I said!
还挺酷的
This is cool
直到你意识到 早在几百年前
until you realize that people have definitely been crashing on this island
就有人流落在这座岛上 死在这里了…
and dying for hundreds of years and--
哇
Whoa.
那只猴子来了
The monkey's coming.
我很高兴 我们在死之前 终于弄清楚这个坑是怎么来的
Well, I'm glad we found out how this pit got here before we died in it.
我们不是要弄清楚这种事 而是要离开这座岛
That's not what we're gonna do. We're gonna get off this island.
我要送你去读大学 我要买♥♥新船
I'm getting you to college. I'm getting a new boat.
我要找到你♥爸♥爸 我…
I'm finding your dad--
怎么了 你为什么躲在我后面 -因为你有剑
What? Why are you hiding behind me? -Because you have the sword!
是哦 我还不习惯自己有剑
Oh yeah! I'm just not used to having a sword.
我…
I--
你来这里做什么 -我差点用剑刺你了
What are you doing here? -I almost stabbed you.
我还以为你是蜘蛛呢 -我不是蜘蛛 真没礼貌
I thought you were a spider. -I'm not a spider. Rude.
不是 我知道你不是 -你是怎么下来的
No, I know you're not one. - How'd you get down here?
小时候 我有一次掉进了虫穴
Once, when I was little, I fell into a bug pit.
特别恶心 但狗狗当时太小了 吓得不敢来救我
And it was gross, but Dog was too little and too scared to get me.
故事讲完了吗
Is that the whole story?
没有 然后我杀光了想杀我的虫子
No. Then I killed all the bugs that wanted to kill me,
把它们堆起来 然后爬出去了
and I stacked them up, and I crawled out.
你用什么杀死它们的 -我的双手
What'd you kill 'em with? -My hands.
恶心 -恶心
Gross.
我们以前一直没有朋友 这很奇怪
We never had friends before. It's weird.
我们不知道自己喜不喜欢 但我们确实喜欢杀戮
We don't know if we like it, but we do like killing things.
安妮 我们不会用你的小手 去杀死任何东西 好吧
Annie, we're not killing anything with your tiny hands. All right?
我有大手 让我看看你的手吧
I have big hands! Show me your hands!
看呗
Here you go!
我打赌你都没用手杀过什么东西
I bet you haven't even killed anything with your hands!
你说得对
You are correct!
我们为什么要吼
Why are we yelling?
恶心 -恶心
Gross.
刺死它
Stab it.
刺死它没有任何意义 为什么你们总是选择暴♥力♥
Stabbing it is not gonna do anything! Why do you guys always choose violence?
因为那只蚂蚁来者不善 查理
Because it's not a pacifistic ant, Charlie!
什么意思 -就是它并不爱好和平
What does that mean? -That it comes in peace.
是啊 没错 它饿了
Yeah, it doesn't. It's hungry.
我知道
I know!
剑剑不管用
Stabb-y no work-y!
天啊 那把剑也许能值一大笔钱的
Oh man. That sword was probably worth a fortune.
哎呀 是啊 本来可以卖♥♥给骷髅岛的古董商的
Oh shoot. Yeah, could've saved it for the antique dealer on Skull Island.
对吧 迈克
Right, Mike?
看好了 -安妮 别动手
Watch this. -Annie, no hands.
好吧 我用魔术 -安妮 你知道魔术是什么吗
Fine. Magic trick. -Annie, do you know what magic is?
救命
Help!
安妮 魔术不是真的
Annie, magic isn't real!
我为我说的话道歉 你是我最好的朋友 最好的朋友
I'm sorry for what I said! You're a best friend! Like, the best friend ever!
用你的手吧 求你了 快起来
Use your hands! Please, get up!
有趣的地方要来了 -什么
This is the fun part. - What?
魔术 没用手哟
Magic trick. No hands.
那不是魔术 -他为什么不来救我
That's not magic. - Why wouldn't he do that for me?
因为他不喜欢你
Because he doesn't like you.
我是喜欢你的 伙计
I like you, man.
我也喜欢你 比迈克还要喜欢
I like you too. Way more than Mike.
我们怎么离开这里 -谁在乎
How do we get out of here? - Ah, who cares?
我之前提到过那个喷泉 但是…
I mentioned that fountain before, but…
我认为我们在这座岛上之所见…
I think what we're seeing on this island is a connection to…
连接着地心世界
the Hollow Earth.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be joking.
地心世界 地球中♥央♥难道不是岩浆吗
It's hollow? I thought there was lava in the middle of the Earth.
就当是地球内部的另一个地球吧
Think of it like another Earth inside the Earth.
一个完全不同的生态系统
A whole other ecosystem.
所以你觉得下面的各种东西
So you think everything from down there
上来这里了
comes up here?
等等 没有岩浆吗
Wait, there's not lava?
这是一种理论 但我觉得这样能解释很多
It's a theory, but I think it would explain a lot.
很多书都要被撕掉了
That's a lot of books that are gonna get torn up.
还有我的一些书
And some of my books.
没有岩浆 只有…怪物乐园
No lava, just… Monsterland?
只有怪物乐园
Just Monsterland.
所以…
So…
你是植物学家啊
you're a botanist.
这种公♥开♥信♥息 你都不愿意跟我说吗
You couldn't trust me with that public information?
你是“船长” 他们开始叫我“博士”了 很容易让人困惑
You're "Cap." They start calling me "Doc," it just gets confusing quick.
我不太擅长人际交往 很抱歉
I'm not great with genuine human interaction. I'm sorry.
所以你才来这里吗
Is that why you're here?
你在寻找植物来研究药剂学吗
You were looking for plants to study for your pharmaceutics?
别理他
Ignore him.
别无视我 和我相处可愉快了
Don't ignore me. I'm a joy to be around.
这不是我来这里的原因 但这里确实让我很开心
That is not why I'm here, but it does delight me.
只要不被当成午饭吃掉
When I'm not lunch.
所以你是植物学家 但你不是来研究植物的
So, you're a botanist, but you're not here for the plants.
你知道地心世界 但你也不是为此而来
You know about the Hollow Earth, but you're not here for that either,
因为你在寻找一个女生和她的狗狗
because you're chasing a teenage girl and her dog?
我有很多问题呢
I got questions.
我们就位了
We're in position.
你得说得更具体些 “我们”是指五人小队里面的谁
You have to be more specific. Who is "we" in this five-group team?
什么…
Wha…
你想知道我们的真名吗
Um, do you… Do you want our real names?
你是害怕一个住在小岛十年的女生 有无线电吗
Are you afraid the teenage girl who's lived alone on an island for ten years has a radio?
还是害怕居住在 这座孤立岛屿上的怪物有无线电
Or that the monsters inhabiting this entirely separate island have a radio,
而且还有你的高中年鉴 可以通过你的名字找出你是谁
and also have your high school yearbook, and can figure out exactly who you are by name?
我是威尔斯
It's Wells.
谢谢你 威尔斯
Thank you, Wells.
我有答案 但我们先去找孩子们吧
I got answers, but let's get the kids first.
你觉得他们在一起吗 -是的 我最近变得乐观了
You think they're together? -Yeah, I've recently become an optimist.
我们快走吧 免得他们扣动扳机 -他们为什么要杀孩子
Let's move before they get trigger fingers. Why would they shoot the kids?
船长 因为那女生和她的狗 已经杀死很多人了
Well, Cap, because that girl and her dog killed a lot of those men already.
我觉得我有很多优秀品质…
I think I have a lot of good qualit--
算了 我为什么要投入感情 让这只动物喜欢我呢
No! Why… Why am I emotionally invested in this animal liking me?