谢谢你的不杀之恩
Thanks for not killing me.
好了 我该怎么教你从石塔上爬下去…
Okay. So, how to teach you how to crawl down a stone tower…
好吧 困难的部分已经过去了
Okay, hard part's over.
但你得确保你的爪子 扎扎实实地扎进去
But you have to be sure to really dig those claws in.
然后我们就稳稳当当地往下爬
And then we just take it nice and slow.
明白了吗
Got it?
好了 老兄 我们必须这么做了
Okay, buddy, we gotta do this.
嘿 不行 停下来
No. Hey, no, stop.
这主意糟透了 看这里 狗狗
That's a terrible idea. Look here, Dog.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
但是你瞧 看着我
But look. Look at me.
好了 我们这么做 我们就不会死
Okay, see, we do this, and then we don't die,
然后我们去救大家的命 但我们还是不会死
and we save everyone's lives, but we also don't die.
为了安妮
Annie.
没错 没错 好狗狗
Yes! Yes! Good dog!
很好 很好 不要动
Okay. Okay. Stay.
不要动
Stay.
等等 等等我
Wait! Wait for me!
好吧
Okay.
如果我爬到你背上 你会把我甩下来吗
If I climb on your back, are you gonna buck me off?
你把事情搞得 越来越复杂了 不是吗
You're making this as difficult for me as possible, aren't you?
相信我 我比你更不喜欢这样
Trust me, I like this less than you.
那是什么
What is that?
他在…与他们交战
He's… fighting them.
哇哦
Wow.
怎么了 是那只坏鸟吗
What is it? Is it the bad bird?
不要 别啊 笨蛋 无论那是什么 你都应付不了
No, no. Stop it, dummy. Whatever that is, you can't fight it.
坚持住
Hold on!
好狗狗
Good dog.
他为什么那样难过
Why's he so sad?
狗狗
Dog?
哦 太棒了
Oh, great.
你在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
别把我丢在这里 老兄 我太渺小了…
Hey, don't leave me here, man. I'm a tiny--
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
狗狗…
Dog…
地上为什么会有一个这么大的洞
Why is there a giant hole in the ground?
我觉得帐篷里的气氛很紧张
I feel like there's tension in this tent.
是啊 我很紧张
Yeah. I'm tense.
你看起来糟透了 孩子
You look terrible, kid.
你应该体会一下我的感受
You should see how I feel.
你知道我为什么喜欢你吗 船长
You know why I like you, Cap?
我想不出你有什么理由不喜欢我
I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't like me.
你是真正的好人
You're a genuine good guy.
毫无任何阴谋诡计
There's no shenanigans with you.
嗯 我太老了 耍不动阴谋诡计了
Nah, I'm too old for shenanigans.
所以你根本没提出要去找你的儿子
That's why you haven't even brought up looking for your boy.
因为你知道他在哪里 你知道
Because you know where he is. You know.
你甚至都不打算假装一下
You're not even gonna try to pretend otherwise.
他会设法闯进来吗
Is he gonna try and break in?
我猜他会的
I assume so.
我会告诉守卫 不要射杀
I'll tell the guards not to shoot
拿着棍子朝他们跑过来的少年
the, um, teenage boy running at them with a stick.
很好 但是你要知道 你用麻♥醉♥枪♥射击了安妮
Yeah, yeah, but, you know, you shot Annie with a tranq
然后还弄死了她的狗 真的很令人费解
and then shot her dog for real. It's very confusing!
孩子 你根本不知道 之前一个月里 我有多费解
Kid, you have no idea how confusing this whole last month has been for me.
你
You?
你是她的… -那是什么
You're her-- - What is that?
我毫无头绪
I got nothing.
那…是条鲸鱼
That… is a whale.
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Mike!
救救他
Help!