你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
是啊 这主意确实很糟糕
Yes! This is a terrible idea.
我也希望能有新主意 但是那个大块头家里挂满了
I would love a new idea, but the big guy's home is covered in, like,
他战胜各处怪物的战利品
art of him beating up monsters all over the place.
那就像是他的工作
It's, like, his job.
我认为那只海怪想要坐上王位
So, I think the sea monster wants the throne,
但它很聪明 不肯到陆地来 或者它不能到陆地来
but it's too smart to go on land, or maybe it can't.
巨猿也很聪明 不肯到海里去
And the ape is too smart to go into the ocean,
所以海怪才会引诱巨猿 把鲸鱼扔向它 故意戏耍它
so that's why it's baiting the ape, throwing whales at him, just being a jerk.
所以我们得让它们打起来
So, we gotta get them to fight.
巨猿杀死鱿鱼 我们就能回家了 迈克也能得到治疗…
Ape kills squid, we go home, Mike gets medicine--
安妮就能清静了 我喜欢这主意 我们也加入
Annie gets left alone! I like this idea. We're in.
你不能加入
You are not in.
你♥爸♥爸说得对 你的主意太糟糕了
Your dad is right. Your idea is terrible.
所以我们的观点是相同的
So, we're all in agreement.
但我最好的朋友要死了
But my best friend is gonna die!
嘿…你也是我最好的朋友
Hey… you're my best friend too.
说实话 即使这项愚蠢的计划成功了 他还是可能会死
Honestly, he might still die even if this stupid plan goes off perfectly.
但我不会…我不会放弃尝试的
I'm not gonna… I'm not gonna not try.
肯定有更好的办法 孩子
There's got to be a better idea, kid.
我们可以徒步前往小岛北岸
We can hike to the north shore of the island.
也许海怪不会跑到那么远
Maybe the sea creature won't move that far.
就算不考虑一堆巨怪的存在 不考虑我们武器短缺
Ignoring the giant monsters and lack of weapons we have,
不考虑你刚才说的 那只巨大的杀人魔海怪
and ignoring that you just said,
也许因为不方便 不会跑到北面…
"Maybe the giant sea monster hell-bent on murdering everything won't move north for convenience sake…"
迈克能撑那么久吗
would Mike really last that long?
我不会让你去的
Well, I'm not gonna let you go.
其实我不在乎你想要我做什么 爸爸
Look, I honestly don't care what you want me to do, Dad.
这就是我要做的
This is just what I'm gonna do.
我必须这样做
I have to.
很好 有点意思 反正我在外面可能比在这里更安全
Great, sounds fun. I'm probably safer out there than here anyway.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
再说了 狗狗已经游到这里了 海怪也没有抓到他
Besides, Dog already swam here without the sea monster getting him,
所以大猴子能对他做什么呢
so what can the monkey even do to him?
他是怎么来这里的
How did he get here?
他不会说话的
He doesn't talk.
骷髅岛
第一季第八集
你觉得他会吃掉我吗 -不会
You think he's gonna eat me? -Nah.
我觉得他会吃掉我
I think he's gonna eat me.
如果巨猿伤害你怎么办
What if the ape hurts you?
如果是我受伤 迈克也会这么做的
Mike would do the same for me.
我才不会呢
No, I wouldn't.
闭嘴 迈克 没人想听你说话
Shut up, Mike. No one wants to hear you talk.
所有人都想听我说话
Everyone wants to hear me talk.
所有人都想让你活下去
Everyone wants you to live.
没人想要你说话 还是有很大区别的
No one wants you to talk. It's a big difference.
天啊 太贴心了
Aw, man! That's so sweet.
如果你伤害到巨猿怎么办
What if you hurt the ape?
那我就有得炫耀了
Then I will get a massive ego.
我一点都不喜欢这样
I don't like anything about this.
是啊 这一周里 我也是这种感觉
Yeah, that's how I've felt all week too.
你知道再次见到你 看到你长大成人 是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it was like to see you again, grown up like this?
我不能再次失去你
I can't lose you twice.
我多大了
How old am I?
什么
What?
我不知道自己多大了
I don't know how old I am.
你16岁
Oh, you're… 16.
天啊 快17岁了
God, almost 17.
这是好年龄吗
Is that a good age?
是啊 这种年龄通常是美好韶华
Yeah. It's usually a big deal.
孩子们会去学开车
Kids learn to drive cars.
我都是骑着你 我应该叫你“车车”
I drive you. I should have named you "Car."
安妮 务必小心点
Annie, you have to be careful.
你有你擅长的 我也有我擅长的
You're good at things and I'm good at things.
但这是我最为擅长的
But this is what I'm the best at.
抱歉 你最擅长被巨怪追赶吗
Sorry, being chased by giant monsters?
不是 傻瓜
No, silly.
我就是巨怪
I am the giant monster.
天啊
Oh God.
查尔斯
Charles!
安妮 我跟你说过 我叫查理 我叫你安 你觉得怎么样
Annie, I told you my name is Charlie. How'd you like it if I called you "Anne"?
无所谓
I would not care.
我还有其他事情要关心 我们走吧
I have other things to care about. Let's go.
好的
Okay.
查理… -我知道 爸爸
Charlie-- -I know, Dad.
不管你想上什么大学…
Whatever college you want to go to…
我们都会安排好的
We'll figure it out.
我保证
I promise.
然后我们在夏天出海 -只要你愿意
And then we'll sail in the summers. -Only if you want to.
是哦 我可能明年夏天先不去探险了
Yeah, I might take the next summer off from adventuring.
我懂的
I get that.
注意安全
Be safe.
你也是
You too.
循着信♥号♥♥弹 来找我们
Look for the flare. Find us.
好吧
Okay.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny!
抱住吧
Hold on.
抱住什么 -抱住我
To what? -To me.
哦 好的
Oh. Yeah.
我…
I--
打电♥话♥联♥系♥直升机
Call the chopper.
告诉他们 不要靠得太近 除非我们能看到那只乌贼
Tell them not to get too close unless we have eyes on the squid.
山姆 我能给你看一个东西吗
Sam, can I show you something?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
她真是坏丫头
She's such a brat.
可不是嘛
She sure is.
这座小岛让人压力很大
This island is very stressful.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
哦 最好能没事
Oh, she better be.
天啊
Oh, jeez!
我爸爸觉得下面有另一个世界
My dad thinks there's a whole world down there.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我爸死了
My dad's dead.
是哦 天啊 对不起 我没有… -怎么了
Oh, right. Jeez. I'm sorry, I didn't-- -Why?
是你问我有什么想法的
You asked what I was thinking.
我是说那个深坑 但是…
I meant about the pit, but…
你不能下去 你会生病的
Oh, you can't go down there. You'll get sick.
什么叫“你会生病” 怎么会…
What do you mean, "You'll get sick"? How do you get s--
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在这里
He's here.
这主意太糟糕了
Oh, this is a terrible idea.
大家都这么说
Everyone said that.
你没有说 -我知道 我很兴奋
You didn't. - I know. I'm excited.
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
我知道 他最喜欢哪一个呢
I know. Which one's his favorite?
查尔斯
Charles.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
准备好了吗 -没有
Ready? -Eh, no!
行动
Go!
加油 再快点
Come on, faster!
嘿 他受伤了
Hey, he's hurt.
他会没事的
He'll be okay!
他只习惯你骑着他 -什么
He's only used to riding with you. -What?
我想让你知道 我觉得你是我见过最酷的女孩
I want you to know, I… I think you're the coolest girl I've ever met.
好吧
Okay?
沙滩上见
I'll see you on the beach.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
查理在哪里 -什么
Where's Charlie? - What?