我早就想死了 因为我太想你了
I wanted to die for so long because I've missed you so much.
然后有渔船看到了你的岛 看到你的船在岸边
And then some fishing vessel sees your island, sees your ship on its shore,
刚刚通报完 渔船就消失了
calls it in, and goes missing moments later.
而我查清了 因为我非常富有
And I find out about it because, well…
但我花了很长时间才再次找到你
because I'm extremely rich, but it took so long to find you again.
我不想让你找到我 -现在我知道了
I didn't want you to find me. -Oh, I'm aware of that now.
那就别管我们了
So leave us alone!
我做不到 -为什么
I can't! - Why?
因为我是你妈妈
Because I'm your mom!
你真的不记得我了吗
You really don't remember me?
还有一些模糊的记忆 但我不记得她的长相了
I have a couple memories of a mom, but I don't remember what she looks like.
就是我这样 我是你妈妈
She looks like me! I am that mom!
但你是坏人
But you're a bad person.
海滩的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the beach.
但你得明白 那是我们最不希望发生的事了
But you have to understand, the last thing we were expecting was that.
那是什么东西 -干掉它
What is that thing? - Get it!
它去哪里了 快点 -它在哪里
Where'd it go? Come on! - Where is it?
快跑
喂
Hey!
安妮
Annie!
但是现在我看着你…
But I look at you now and…
你这么漂亮 长这么大了 我看着你
Oh, you're so beautiful and big. And I just look at you,
就想到了错过的那么多岁月 你只是…
and I see all the years I missed in between now and then. You're just--
我只是什么
I'm just what?
你是一个穴居女孩
You're a cave girl!
我从来没住过洞穴
I've never lived in a cave.
那不是…我不是说… 我不知道该怎么办了
That's not-- I'd-- Oh, I don't know how to do this.
你知道我后面需要 接受多少心理治疗吗
Do you know how much therapy I'm gonna need after that?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
如果我知道什么是心理治疗的话
If I knew what therapy was.
就是付很多钱给某个人
Uh, you pay someone a lot of money
对方倾听你的问题 然后帮助解决
to listen to your problems and help figure things out.
听起来很差劲
That sounds bad.
不是的 非常有利健康
It's not. It's incredibly healthy.
你一次又一次试图伤害他
You tried to hurt him over and over again.
他是我的全部
He's all I have.
我知道
I know. I know.
如果你再伤害他 我会加倍奉还给你
And if you hurt him again, I will hurt you worse.
他就在附近 对吧
He's nearby, isn't he?
我做到了 看呀
I did it! I did it! Look!
好了 计划是这样的
All right, here's the plan.
我们点燃这棵树 然后跑到营地的另一边
We set this tree on fire, then we run to the other side of the camp.
当那些笨蛋想要灭火时 我们就去救我爸、迈克和安妮
As those dweebs try to put it out, we rescue my dad, Mike, and Annie.
然后再去偷架直升机
Then we steal a helicopter.
最后一部分还没想到办法 但我生火成功了
Haven't worked out that last part yet, but I made fire.
我们做得很好 准备好了吗
All right? We're doing great. Ready?
不 馊主意 喂 这是好主意
No, no, no. Bad idea, bad idea. Hey, hey, this is the good idea.
来吧 准备好了吗
Come on, shh, shh. Ready?
狗狗
Dog!
怎么了
What's going on?
她的动物回来了
Her animal's back.
它在跟一群…曾是树的小魔怪战斗
And it's fighting a bunch of… gremlins that used to be a tree.
嘿 别去
Hey, hey, whoa! Stop!
查理
Charlie!
射杀那些小妖
Shoot those goblins!
开枪打他们
Light 'em up!
我在呢
I'm right here.
我会守护你的
I'll keep you safe.
你是查理吗
Are you Charlie?
我爸爸在哪里
Where's my dad?
他很好
He's okay.
我也很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you too.
查理
Charlie!
爸爸
Dad!
哦 我的孩子
Oh! My boy.
别开枪
Don't, don't, don't! Don't shoot.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不要开枪
Don't do it.
去他的
Screw this.
山姆 不要
Sam, don't.
安妮 让他收手
Annie, call him off!
他不是我的宠物 -我们走吧
He's not my pet. -Let's just leave.
我们可以带上迈克和我爸… -迈克快死了
We can take Mike, and my Dad, and-- -Mike's dying.
什么
What?
你得道歉 你开枪打了他
You need to say you're sorry for shooting at him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
还有开枪打我 还有放鸟追他
And for shooting me and sending a bird after him.
对此我也非常抱歉
That too. I'm sorry.
还有十年没有找我
And for not finding me for ten years.
相信我 这是我最抱歉的
Trust me, I am most sorry for that.
来吧
Come on.
等等 他们要留下跟我们一起吗
Wait, are they staying with us now?
那是进步 对吧
That's progress, right?
迈克在哪里
Where's Mike?
他现在好多了 芦荟对他有帮助
He's doing better now. The aloe helped him.
那个芦荟是活物还是什么
Was the aloe alive or something?
你也看到它了吗
You saw it too?
没有 就是这地方太怪了
Nah, this place is just weird.
等你听听我都发现了什么
Wait till you hear what I found.
山姆
Sam!
守好我的侧翼
On my flank.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
你为什么叫我们别开枪 -因为我们的子弹快用完了
Why'd you tell us to stop firing? -Because we're almost out of bullets!
我们得搬地方了
We need to move.
搬去哪里
To where?
我们得杀死那只乌贼
We need to kill that squid.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
猿
The ape.
我们用猿杀死它
We use the ape to kill it.