想象一下 当成千上万的人
Yeah, imagine what college would be like
每天都不关心你的时候 大学会是什么样子
when thousands of people don't care about you every day.
朋友 你的那些反大学论点
My friend, all your anti-college arguments?
我上骷髅岛一段时间后 它们就全都站不住脚了
Well and truly dead after my time on Skull Island.
真是…
That's…
行吧 有道理
Yeah, that's fair.
我宁愿化学考一个C- 然后说:
I wanna get a C-minus in chemistry and be like,
“往好的方面想 我已经不在骷髅岛了 ”
"Bright side, not on Skull Island anymore!"
或者不要学化学
Or just, like, don't take chemistry.
基础课是必须学的 迈克 这是基础课
You have to take gen eds, Mike. They're gen eds.
你们说的话 我都听不懂
I have understood nothing you just said.
没事的 只是老生常谈
Uh, it's fine. We're just playing the hits.
还是很困惑
Still confused.
嘿…
Hey…
你♥爸♥的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your dad.
你♥爸♥的事 我也很遗憾
I'm sorry about your dad too.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 现在我们是朋友了 我们有共同点
Hey, now we're friends! We got stuff in common.
是啊
Yeah.
我们得跑了 抓紧时间
We need to run. Now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
持枪的家伙回来了 -所以呢
The guns are back. - So?
就像对付其他人一样对付他们呗
Just get them like you did the other guys.
迈克 最好的朋友不会那样做
Mike, that's not what best friends do.
中枪很疼的
Guns hurt.
他们为什么要开枪 -我不知道
Why'd they shoot him? -I don't know.
但我会抓到她 免得她再伤害他
But I'm gonna get her before she can hurt him again.
“她”是谁
Who's "her"?
我怎么知道
How should I know?